Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
The security guard at Tawan Chai's house is stupid. He can't even protect the house. He should be kick out of his job.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I WOULD BE SO HAPPY IF WIN AND KWAN SINGS THE THEME SONGS AND THE ENDING SONG. THEY SHOULD HAVE ANOTHER CONCERT AND THIS TIME I WANT WIN AND KWAN TO SING THE SONG. WIN SEEMS SO LONELY WITHOUT KWAN SINGING THE SONG.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Is that Bie's song. Have you listen to his new song "Rak tae mee yoo Jing" (random question not related to PRRA)
HAHA.. YEAH THAT'S BIE'S SONG THAT I'M LISTENING TOO.. NOPE I HAVEN'T HEARD HIS NEW SONGS.. AS A MATTER OF FACT, I'M GONNA GO LISTEN TO IT. GOSH I WANT TO SEE BIE IN A LAKORN SOON. MISS HIM.. OKAY... I'M OFF TOPIC. NOW BACK TO TOPIC.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Tor Fun said to the motorcycle dude that she's a maid in Tawan Chai's house when he said Tor Fun was from that house. funny

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I think Win and Kwan might sing the song cuz when they were onstage except Kwan. Win was singing that song so it might've been them.
please please please let it be Kwan & Win!!!! just hoping that its Kwan & Win :FINGERS CROSS:

I READ THE COMMENT ON YOUTUBE AND IT SAID THAT KWAN AND WIN SINGS THE SONGS BUT IONO TOO...
oh i hope so!!

I WOULD BE SO HAPPY IF WIN AND KWAN SINGS THE THEME SONGS AND THE ENDING SONG. THEY SHOULD HAVE ANOTHER CONCERT AND THIS TIME I WANT WIN AND KWAN TO SING THE SONG. WIN SEEMS SO LONELY WITHOUT KWAN SINGING THE SONG.
haha me too!! i would be so happy!!=]
i hope that they do DO another performance together!!!