Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
ack! that reminds me;..gotta go and practice using the subtittle workshop thingy haha..
ill be back to spamm later okay!=]

oh and out of this whole lakorn..my favorite part was when tawanchai and torfun was walking in the rain together in the rain!!=]

that was the best part but i gotta wait to see whats gonna happend on episode 16!!=]

cant wait!! XD!!!

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
ack! that reminds me;..gotta go and practice using the subtittle workshop thingy haha..
oh and out of this whole lakorn..my favorite part was when tawanchai and torfun was walking in the rain together in the rain!!=]

that was the best part but i gotta wait to see whats gonna happend on episode 16!!=]

cant wait!! XD!!!
Okay, come back wen you're done

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid

cant wait!! XD!!!
ALRITY! LATER!

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Nok yoong knows that Tawan Chai doesn't love her and she lets him go. But Tawan Chai said he was gonna marry her no matter what. (except he doesn't know that Tor Fun is not his sis. He would've change his mind)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Nok yoong knows that Tawan Chai doesn't love her and she lets him go. But Tawan Chai said he was gonna marry her no matter what. (except he doesn't know that Tor Fun is not his sis. He would've change his mind)
AWE.. HE WOULD SO CHANGE HIS MIND TMR.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Ahh, love Bie's song "Rak tae mee yoo jing" The words that he said he would wipe off her tears. Made me remember about how Tawan Chai wiped Tor Fun's tears. So kute

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh, love Bie's song "Rak tae mee yoo jing" The words that he said he would wipe off her tears. Made me remember about how Tawan Chai wiped Tor Fun's tears. So kute
HEY SHERRIE,
WHERE DID YOU LISTEN TO THAT SONG? CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME, CAUSE I CAN'T FIND IT AT YOUTUBE AND I WANT TO LISTEN TO IT. I LOVE BIE'S SINGING. THANKS!

Lovemoon

sarNie Egg
Nok Yoong let him go but she didn't tell him that Tor Fun is not his sis. I think she knew that secret isn't she? Maybe I am wrong.