Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Nok Yoong let him go but she didn't tell him that Tor Fun is not his sis. I think she knew that secret isn't she? Maybe I am wrong.
Yeah, she knew about it. Nok Yoong was going to tell Tor Fun that she's not Waana's daughter, but Tor Fun said she didn't want to hear anything that will hurt her mom's feelings and that her mom don't want her to listen. She won't listen.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Nok yoong knows that Tawan Chai doesn't love her and she lets him go. But Tawan Chai said he was gonna marry her no matter what. (except he doesn't know that Tor Fun is not his sis. He would've change his mind)
wha?!!!!?!?? he ask to marry her still!?!?!

haha...but he will find out that they arent relatives!..haha..

okay yeah im backk!=]

i was so sad because when i was looking around to find the person who sings the ending credits...

there was this lady that wrote on her blog that she hates PRRA and cant wait for it to end!!

i was so sad!! Waahh!!!!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid

okay yeah im backk!=]

i was so sad because when i was looking around to find the person who sings the ending credits...

there was this lady that wrote on her blog that she hates PRRA and cant wait for it to end!!

i was so sad!! Waahh!!!!
ROSE, IGNORE THE HATER! AS LONG AS YOU GO WITH WHAT YOU LIKE, THEN THAT'S WHAT MATTER.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult

okay yeah im backk!=]

i was so sad!! Waahh!!!!
What? How can she say that? I enjoy PRRA very much and I had rewatched it millions of times.

Lovemoon

sarNie Egg
I don't understand why Tor Fun 's sister was kidnapped and seems like nobody did anything even her mom. Please, can anybody tell me?
If not, I guess I have to wait until the sub. comes out. Thanks in advance.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I don't understand why Tor Fun was kidnapped and seems like nobody did anything even her mom. Please, can anybody tell me?
If not, I guess I have to wait until the sub. comes out. Thanks in advance.
She was kidnapped. I don't know

HEY SHERRIE,
I LIKE THE SONG THAT BIE SINGS.. LOVE IT! THANKS FOR SHARING!
Your welcome, I like his songs too including his lakorns

TOR FUN WAS KIDDNAPP? I DIDN'T KNOW THAT. WHAT EPI. IS THAT?
I don't know. Did she really get kidnapped