Phom Ruk Roy Adeed or Ngao Asoke

• Phom Ruk Roy Adeed

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Ngao Asoke

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters

MizViz

sarNie Adult
I like both these dramas...i just want to see which drama is going to get more votes...me personally....I will tell later...but vote for the lakorn u think is better...ok then thanx for reading ^_^

skies

sarNie Adult
actually, i like both...i watch both...lol...but lately, i haven't been keeping up with ngao asoke...
actually, both lakorns have something that i totally dislike....

ngao asoke...omg, i love the girl bpee but omg, like OMG, she is wayyyyyy toooooo soft....like seriously that girl needs to step it up! lol...as for monthai, he's aggressive alright, but dude, he needs to think smart...and as always the mean girl wiyada is as beechy as ever! lol....but who doesn't like the sweet scenes eh....muahaha

bpom ruk roy adeed....i like the pairing, they're cute alright...tor fun started out strong and women-power! but i swear she needs to kick her sister's ash for once or twice or more...she may be strong to go against her lover ( :D ) but geeze, she listens to everything her mother says or even her sister....and i just want to slap the heck out of woosen...like seriously :p anyways, nokyoong is getting cool....well, at least i think she is for now...lol...anyways, i'm still liking this drama....want to see what happens next....and WHERE THE FREAKING HECK ARE ALL THE SWEET SCENES?!!!!!

so i would say my vote goes to bpom ruk roy adeed.....

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Well, Ngao Asoke with the new actress Peung is really good I would say. More, the p'ek is Pong. Since i am a big fan of Pong I would still keep my eye on this one too.

I am really a fan of Win and Poo. I like them in Sai Nam Sam Chevit, they are both so cute and they make a good couple in that lakorn. Actually, i should have watched Phom Ruk Roy Adeed since they both take part in the lakorn, but I am not a fan of Kwan at all. So, i decided to better watch Badarn Jai aired on the same day in stead.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
sry...i forgot to make one for bothe...its kinda late now tho...cause people have already voted...sorry that i didnt put that...next time if i make a topic like this...i'll remeber to make an option for both

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I like both but Ngao Askoke is my addiction hehe ^_^

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
NGAO ASOKE :wub: I love PONG&PUENG. I watched up to only Episode1 in BRRA not that it was dragging or boring but I had too many lakorns to DL.

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
prra!!!!!!..cuz i love kwan!.haha.and so far.its interesting.i guess.haha

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...i'm back!

I say Ngao Asok because the cast isn't at each other's throat LMFAO...ehehe

nang'rai is cool w/ nang'ek...and pra'ek is cool w/ nang'rai and nang'ek...let the drama be on screen

Mann

phom ruk roy adeed, Kwan+Win cute couple love Pong but Pueng get on my nerves in that lakorn..but I still watch both, very entertaining.