Pictures of Our Memories [Ch. 16 Up]

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
This is my first fanfiction writing. I hope you all will enjoy reading it! I'm not the best writer, but I will try my best! So THANKS to everyone who is reading this. :grouphug:​
Posters​

Banners​

Pictures of our Memories
Starring: Amy Klimpatoom & Cee Siwit
Synopsis: Amy lives with her mom and her stepdad. She has a younger half-sister, Ploy, which she dearly loves. Amy is working as a nurse and her sister is planning to work as a doctor after she finished her Ph.D. Amy's parents throw a surprise party for Ploy and invited relatives and friends to the party. Ploy loves this one guy, Por, but is afraid her parents will dislike him. Amy knows that Ploys love him so she encourages Ploy to tell her parents that she loves Por. As for Amy she doesn't find interest in love for any man except a guy named Cee. When Amy was 7 years old her dad (biological) and his best friend created a hotel business together. Her dad's friend has a son named Cee. Amy and Cee would always play together whenever they meet. One day Amy's dad and his friend had a big argument about the money lost in the business. Someone stole the money that was made in the business. Amy's dad thought that Cee's dad stole the money and Cee's dad thought Amy's dad stole it. This caused a big breakup of the friendship and caused Amy's dad to have a heart attack. Amy's dad dies of heart attack and her mother took Amy to a different city. That's where Amy's mom remarried and started a new life. Amy's mom wants to forget everything that's happened in the past and starts a new life. She doesn't want Amy to meet with Cee's family anymore or contact them anymore. When Amy's parents throw the party for Ploy two guests surprisingly shows up.​

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
First of all, I love the poster & banner.
great job, also I can't wait for the fic.
I was waiting for a Cee & Amy fic ;)
I'm guessing that the two guests are....one is probably Cee ...?
I'm not sure about the other.
Although, I'm super excited for this ff ;)
Please update ^^

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 1

Amy’s house (Ploy’s surprise party)

Amy, her mom, and her stepdad is welcoming the guest to the party. Amy and her mom see these two strangers.

Amy: Mom who are they?

Mom: (she stares at the two strangers) They look familiar….I don’t think I know them. Who invited them?

StepDad: I did. Why? What’s the problem? Do you know them?

Mom: Um…no, I don’t know them…..just that they look familiar.

StepDad: Well, I would like to introduce them to you. (He walks over to the two strangers and directs them to go over to Amy and her mom) This is my good buddy Suyana Chottichaicharin and his son Cee Siwat Chottichaicharin.

Amy & her Mom: Chottichaicharin! (They shout in surprise)

Mom: Honey, how come I never knew you both knew each other?

StepDad: Well, we use to go to high school together. We sort of lost contact when he moved to Bangkok, where you came from. For some reason I finally got to contact him after all these years.

Suyana: Yes it’s me Suyana Chottichaicharin. How are you doing my lady?

Mom: I’m fine and healthy. So what brings both of you here?

Suyana: Well, I’m quite surprised that you got remarried. Your husband sent us an invitation. I didn’t want to come until I realized my buddy’s wife is you. I have some important news to share to you today.

Mom: Oh, so you’re not here for my daughter’s party. Okay then, we can talk about this later because today is my daughter’s special day.

StepDad: (He budges in the conversation) So my good old buddy let’s catch up on life (He takes him and walked him somewhere else).

Mom: Hello, Cee how are you? You look handsome and so grown up.

Cee: I’m good….Mrs….Um…What should I call you?

Mom: Oh….hehee….you can call me Mrs. Vongpit. Well, it’s nice to meet you again. (She plans on something so doesn’t have to talk to him even though she knows that she’s going to leave Amy with him) Sorry I have to leave to prepare my daughter for her party. I will leave you with Amy.

Amy: (When her mom leaves Amy quickly hugs Cee) Oh…..Cee I miss you so much! How have you been?

Cee: I’m good as usual. I can’t believe you’ve grown so tall and pretty. (Amy’s cheeks starts to turn bright red)

Amy: Oh….I’m not pretty I’m just the same plain me. I can’t believe you’re here right now. This only like a dream. Ever since I left Bangkok with my mom I cried every night because I missed you. All I have left of you is a picture of my family and your family taken together. My mom was going to throw it away, but I cried for it and begged her not to.

Cee: Oh…..my little Amy….I missed the times when we always play together. Those were such good childhood memories.

Amy: Yeah, I agree.(She smiles) So are you doing business with your father and helping him with the hotel? How’s your mom and why didn’t she come?

Cee: Yes I am, who else would help my dad when I’m the only son. (He laughs) My mom is fine and she’s shopping around in Bangkok so that’s why she didn’t come. Well, that brings up something that I was going to tell you. My father is here to tell your mom about your dad (the one that passed away) and us.

Amy: Us? What does it have to do with us and my dad?

Cee: Well, you will find out later.

Amy: (She was so caught up in the conversation that she forgot about her sister) Oh…I forgot…..it’s my younger sister’s party. Lets go to my sister so I can introduce her to you.

(Ploy’s room)

Ploy: Mom, I can’t believe you and dad invited so much people to this party. I also didn’t expect you both to throw me a party. We could’ve just have a small family party. Why waste money on something so small?

Mom: Oh honey, this only happens once in a lifetime so I try to make it the best for you. (she hugs Ploy and opens the door so they can go start the party) You should be proud of yourself that you are this far and that you don’t have a man to bother you.

Ploy: Mom. I have something to tell you about that.

Mom: What is it honey?

Ploy: Well, it’s uh…(Amy and Cee walks to them, interrupting her)

Amy: Ploy you look so beautiful tonight. I’m also glad that you are going to get your Ph.D.

Ploy: Thanks big sis! You look pretty too!(Ploy sees the strange man) Who is he?

Amy: Oh! This is Cee, my first dad’s best friend’s son, the one I was telling you about .

Ploy: Oh it’s nice to meet you Cee. I’ve heard a lot about you. (looking at Amy) I’m Ploy. I’m guessing you and Amy were once close right? (Amy and Cee chuckles)

Amy: Yeah, you can say that. (she looks at Cee)

Mom: Okay you all lets head so your father can start the party.

Ploy: (She’s thinking to herself “Oh man when can I have the time to tell mom about Por”)

Amy: Let’s go! (She puts her arm around Cee and Ploy. They walked out of the house to the party held in the backyard)

(The party)
Stepdad: I would like to thank you all for coming to my daughter’s party. I’m so glad that she is going to finish her Ph.D. in the next few weeks. I’m giving this party to her because I love her and care for her as well as my daughter Amy too. I’m proud of her hard work that she has done in the hospital and her effort she gives.

Cee: Go Amy!

Amy: (she nudges Cee on his side) Stop that. (Amy wonders why Por isn’t coming. Ploy goes up the stage to say her speech)

Ploy: Welcome everyone! I’m so happy that you all came to my party even though it was a surprise. I will be finishing my Ph.D. in the next weeks and will be working at the hospital with my sister. I thankful for my mom, dad, and my older sister for helping me to be like this. Without them I would be who I am today. So enjoy the night everyone! (The music starts playing and people are gathering around the food section)

Amy: Hey Cee lets go get some food.

Cee: No, thank you….I already ate before I arrived here.

Amy: Well I want you to taste my mom’s desserts that she made. I know you love to eat her desserts when you were small. Come on!

Cee: Fine, fine, it doesn’t hurt to taste a sample. (Amy takes him by the arm and walked to the food section)
The guests enjoyed the food and chit-chat with one another. Everyone was enjoying themselves when Cee’s dad went up stage.

Suyana: (He clears his throat) Sorry to interrupt you all. I have some important news to tell you all and to the Vongpit family. (Everyone’s attention is now on Cee’s dad)I have been Mr. Vongpit’s good friend since high school. I also had a good friend who was Mrs. Vongpit’s ex-husband or you can call him Mr. Klimpatoom who has left this world and is now in a better place. Mr. Klimpatoom and I created a business together. We were doing well in this business until we had some problems with our money. Someone stole it and no one knows it. We both argued about this many times because we both thought one of us stole the money. Before he passed away I thought the problem through. I know that he didn’t stole the money nor did I. One day I went over to his house and talked with him about the money. We were plannning to investigate the problem with the police, but he started to have some chest pain. I asked him “What’s the matter?” he said “I’m sorry my friend I haven’t told you or my wife that I had have heart problems since when I was a kid, but now’s the time to tell you all. Before I can do that I need to write a will for my family.” After he finished writing he had his heart attack couple minutes after. He didn’t have time to tell his family about his heart problems. Today I’m here by fate to tell Mrs. Vongpit about this will that I’ve kept for years now. The will states that………

To be continue!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Nice Poster and Banner you made,love it<3
I lovee lovee your castings.OMG!OMG!Update SOON.
it's so interesting..i'll take a guess..the will states that Cee&Amy will marry?

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 2

(After the party)
Amy’s mom and her stepdad talks with Cee and his dad on the balcony of the house.

Mom: What? I don’t believe this! Why would my ex-husband want Amy and Cee to get married?

Suyana: Your ex-husband and I want them to get married so they would keep our business going. They are the only ones next in line to run the business. We both believe that they will do a fine job.

Cee: Dad, I can’t believe you did this to me! You know that I’m not ready for marriage besides we don’t have to get marry right away right?

Suyana: I’m sorry son, but I’m getting old soon and want to see you get marry as soon as possible and give me grandchildren.

Mom: But…but…what if my Amy doesn’t want to get married? I don’t want to force her into this marriage nor you too Cee. This problem has just occurred and I don’t think they are ready.

Suyana: I know it is fast. I will give both of the kids three months to do whatever they want until the marriage.

Cee: Three months! That’s too short. Can’t it be a whole year?

Suyana: I’m sorry son. This is for my own good

Stepdad: Wow, Suyana I do think you’re getting old. Amy has been lonely too. Cee during these three months you should court her so you both will know each other well.

Cee: Fine..fine. Whatever you old peeps like.

Mom: About the business, what about the money that has been stolen?

Suyana: The stolen money is still getting investigated by my workers. Pretty soon we will find out who stole the money.

Stepdad: Suyana it’s getting late you and Cee should stay overnight and leave tomorrow morning.

Suyana: Yeah, sure. I need some rest too and Cee does too because he has been driving the whole trip here. Mrs. Vongpit would you mind if we stay over for the night?

Mom: (she was thinking about the marriage that she didn’t immediately answer Cee’s dad)

Suyana: Mrs. Vongpit?

Mom: Oh, I’m sorry! Of course yes you can stay over. (She goes into the house to tell one of the servants to prepare two rooms for Cee and his dad)

(In the house)
Amy: Ploy, did you have fun tonight?

Ploy: Why would it be fun, Por wasn’t even there.

Amy: Well, I invited him to come.

Ploy: I think he was too frightened to come. He might be scared of mom and dad.

Amy: What? Ploy you’re thinking too much. If a man is afraid of his girlfriend’s parents he should not date a girl.

Ploy: Yeah, I guess you’re right. Hey, are you surprised about the will that your dad left for you?

Amy: Yeah, I was really shocked. I couldn’t believe my dad would do that. We were just little kids why would he want us to get married. Right now, I don’t even want to think about marriage. It’s too soon for me and I’m not ready. Besides the will just says marriage and it didn’t say when we should get married. (Amy’s mom comes inside the house)

Mom: Chong (a servant), please make two beds for our two guests.

Chong: Ok I will.

Amy: Mom is Cee and his dad staying over for the night?

Mom: Yes, Amy. Tell your dad that I’m going to sleep, if he asks where I am. I need some rest and some time to think about your future marriage.

Amy: Mom?

Mom: Yes, Amy.

Amy: Do I have to marry Cee?

Mom: I don’t want to talk about that now. We’ll talk more tomorrow.

(Amy’s Stepdad, Cee and his dad comes into the house)

Stepdad: Amy where did your mom go?

Amy: She’s going to sleep and I need to go to sleep too. I have work tomorrow. (She looks at Cee and her dad) Hope I’ll see you all tomorrow before you leave. (She goes to her bedroom and takes a bath to go to sleep)

Cee: Have a good night sleep my girl! (He smiles at her)

Ploy: Good night everyone! (Ploy goes after her sister)

Stepdad: Well my friend the bathroom is just over there and Chong will show you and Cee’s bedroom.

Suyana & Cee: Thank you. (They both follow Chong to their bedroom)

-------------
(Por at work)

Por: I’m so tired (he yawns and checks the clock). What! It’s nine-thirty seven. Damn it! I missed Ploy’s party. (He gets out his cell phone and calls Ploy)

Ploy: (She was about to go to sleep when her phone ring) Hello?

Por: Ploy, I’m sorry I missed your party. I’m working late tonight.

Ploy: Oh…okay. When are you off?

Por: About 30 minutes. Hey do you want me to pick you up so we can make up what I missed at your party?

Ploy: No, it’s okay. It’s getting late and I need to sleep. You should get some sleep since today you’re working late.

Por: Yeah, I am kind of tired too. Well lets have brunch tomorrow then. I will pick you up at noon.

Ploy: Okay that will be fine. Goodnight!

Por: Goodnight to you too. (They both close their phones)

-----------------
Amy: Mom, where are you? Why am I wearing a wedding dress? What’s going on?

Mom: Come on Amy your dad is ready to take you to your husband-to-be.

Amy: What? I’m getting married! This can’t be happening!

Mom: Stop shouting and go with your dad.

(Amy’s stepfather drags her to Cee and she is now sitting with Cee. Everyone is pouring the holy water to them and she is scared. She doesn’t know what’s happening. She wants to get up and run away, but her hands are stuck. She is shouting "Help Me! Help Me!")

Amy: Help Me! Help Me! (She is screaming from her dream)

Mom: (Her mom rushes through the door) Amy what's wrong?

Amy: (Amy is terrified) Mom, I had a bad dream that I was getting married. It was scary.

Mom: It's okay….don't worry too much about it.

Amy: I don't think it's okay. I feel like something bad is going to happen if I marry Cee.

Mom: Amy (She stares at her daughter) don't be scared okay. Nothing bad will happen, tomorrow morning we will go to the temple to get some blessings for you okay.

Amy: Yes mom.(She answers obediently)

(Next morning)

Cee: Where is Amy? (He wonders around Amy's house) I need to talk to her before I go. (He bumps into Amy's stepdad)

Stepdad: Oh….Cee who are you looking for?

Cee: I'm looking for Amy. Do you know where she went?

Stepdad: She went to the temple with her mom to go do some blessing. In a while, they will come back. If you need to talk to her just wait. Let's go have some breakfast. (He takes Cee from the shoulder and they head to the dining room)

(Amy and her mom comes home)

Amy: Thank you, mom, for taking me to the temple today I feel much better today.

Mom: It's okay. I told you that everything will be fine. Don't worry about it.

Amy: Yeah. (Cee comes out and sees Amy. He rushes to her. Amy doesn't want to talk and runs quickly into the house.)

Cee: Amy what's wrong? I need to talk to you.

Amy: No need to. I have to go to work in a bit. We have nothing to talk about including our wedding.

Cee: That's it! I need to talk to you about the wedding. My dad wants us to get married in three months. What do you think of that?

Amy: What? Three months? That's impossible…urgh….why! I mean its too short. Why can't it be a year? Doesn't he know that we need time?

Cee: Of course, he knows and I can't even do anything about it.

Amy: Oh my! Okay, I will go with the flow. Sorry, but I have to go change. Bye! See you later!

Cee: Wait! (He tries to go after her, but Amy's mom stopped him)

Mom: Don't bother her. She's having issues with this problem. Give her some time, okay.

Cee: Okay, I just wanted to say bye. (Cee's dad comes out)

Suyana: Son are you ready?

Cee: Yes, dad. Lets go.

Stepdad: Both of you have a nice trip.

Cee & Suyana: OK. (They both say it at the same time)

Mom: (She gives them some snack) Here is some snack that I've prepared for you both, in case you guys want to munch on something. I also hope you both have a safe trip. I will tell Amy your goodbyes. (Ploy comes out and says her goodbyes)

Ploy: Bye Cee. Bye Mr.Siwat. Thank you for coming to my party.

Cee: Goodbye to you all. (He looks into the house to see if Amy is there) And goodbye to Amy. I will she her soon.

Suyana: Okay, now we're taking our leave. See you all in three months! (Cee and his dad goes into the car and leaves. Amy is looking out her window and sees them leave. She is glad that they left.)

To be continued………

Sorry for the long chapter!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Cee & Amy gotta get married...eeeekkkk ^^
3 months when the wedding is hereeee ;)
I'm excited. Cee & Amy are such a cute couple.
Thanks for the FF.

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 3

Amy is in the hospital working.

Amy: Sir, please stay calm. I’m going to inject the vaccination. (She injects the vaccination to her patient and quickly bandages it) There you go sir. If you have any headache or feel ill take the medications that your doctor prescribed for you.(The patient leaves and she is getting ready to go to lunch)

Bee: (His name is Bee Sawich. He’s a doctor that works with Amy. He secretly has a crush on Amy) Hey, Amy are you ready to go to lunch?

Amy: Yes, I am. Let me get my wallet. (She goes to her locker and gets her wallet out. She realizes it’s not there) Oh, no…I forgot to bring my wallet. I was in such a rush today.

Bee: I can pay for your lunch.

Amy: Are you sure?

Bee: Yes, I glad to help you. (He smiles sweetly at her)

Amy: Thank you Dr. Sawich.

Bee: No problem. Oh by the way since we are friends you can just call me by my name.

Amy: Nah…I rather call you Dr. Sawich. It suits you more. (They both go off to lunch. Amy orders for a toasted ham and cheese sandwich, chicken noodle soup, and water. As for Bee he orders some spaghetti, tator tots, and orange juice. He gives a lady, who collects the lunch money, they money for their lunch)

Bee: So when is your sister working here?

Amy: I’m guessing in the next couple of weeks. She doing great on her training.

Bee: You should have become a doctor like me too.

Amy: No, it’s okay. I like my job. It’s the best I could ever have. (They sit down on an empty table and eat. As Amy was eating she was watching the new on the T.V.)

Reporter: Just right now we have an accident that has been reported. The victims are unnamed. Investigators are still investigating the scene. The only thing we know is that these victims seems to be an old man and a young man around his twenties. (The scene then shoots at the victims. Amy stares at the T.V. and opens her mouth) Check in with us to find out the name of these two victims.

Amy: Oh, my.

Bee: What’s the matter?

Amy: Those two guys looks familiar. I’m thinking it’s…..oh no….not them.

Bee: Who are you talking about?

Amy: I’m sorry. I need to call my mom. (She takes out her phone and dials to her mom’s phone)

Mom: Hello?

Amy: Mom, have you checked the news yet? I think Cee and his dad got into a car accident.

Mom: What! (She shouts in shock) Amy, do you know the place where they got the car accident?

Amy: I’m thinking it’s about 30 miles south of our house because the place familiar.

Mom: Thank you….I’ll drive by the accident. (They both close their phones)

Bee: So it’s Cee and his dad?

Amy: Yeah, you don’t know them.

Bee: Oh well, let’s eat then.

Amy: Ok. (She quickly eats her lunch. She gets up and throws her trash away.) Dr. Sawich, I’m heading to work first.

Bee: Okay you go first. (Amy leaves, she only have two more hours of work left)

---------------
Mom: (She drives by the accident and gets out of her car)

Police: I’m sorry Miss you can’t come pass this line.

Mom: Oh, but I think I know who those two victims are.

Police: Okay, what’s their name?

Mom: It’s Suyana Chottichaicharin and Cee Siwat Chottichaicharin.

Police: Thank you Miss for cooperating with us.

Mom: (She ignores the police because she worries about Cee and his dad) Um….excuse me…do you know if these two victims are going to be okay?

Police: Yes, but the driver might have some brain injuries. His condition is not that serious, he only got hit on the front of his head. The passenger is injured badly he might not live.

Mom: Oh no that's not good. (She waits to see Cee and his dad go into the ambulance. The ambulance is taking Cee and his dad to the hospital where Amy is working. She couldn't believe they got hurt. They are good people they shouldn't be in this condition. )

-------
(At the hospital)

Bee: Amy we need some type O blood and equipments for a patient. We’re going to do a brain surgery procedure on a patient. (She quickly runs to the equipments section to go get the materials. The ambulance rushes into the ER. The other nurses go help the ambulance to take out Cee and they are transferring Cee onto a bed.)

Amy: Here are the materials. (She puts them on a rolling table)
Bee: He’s losing some blood. (Amy doesn’t know that the patient is Cee. She puts the blood into his arm using a needle and tube.) His heart is slowing down. (Bee then does some brain surgery on him with the nurses’ assistance including Amy)

(They finally finished the surgery. The nurses clean up the mess. Amy and Bee walks out of the room and looks at the patient’s information)

Bee: This patient’s name is Cee Siwat Chottichaicharin. Hey wasn’t he the guy you were talking about.

Amy: Yes that’s him! (She runs back into Cee’s room to check on him) Oh Cee. What happened to you and your dad? I hope you gain back to consciousness soon.
----------------
(Ploy on her second last week of school and the professor is giving his lectures about the last section of their medical book. The bell then rings)

Ploy: (As she is walking out of the room she sees Por) Por! You’re here. (She kisses him on the cheek)

Por: Yes, I am here. Let’s go have some lunch together shall we?

Ploy: Yes, I’m starving right now. (They both went to a Chinese restaurant and ate lunch there)

Por: Umm….These foods are so delicious.

Ploy: Of course they are. Eat up. Um…..Por can you do me a favor?

Por: Yes, anything my love. (He answers sweetly)

Ploy: Let's go to my house today so I can introduce you to my parents.

Por: Okay that sounds good.

Ploy: (She's thinking in her head "Maybe not") Good then. (They finished lunch and head to Ploy's house. Ploy takes out her phone and calls her mom) Hello? Mom today I have a guest for you and dad. It's really important.

Mom: Okay I'll tell your dad.

Ploy: Okay, bye. (She shuts the phone. Couple mintues later they arrived at Ploy's house)

Por: I'm so excited to meet your parents!

Ploy: I'm glad you are. (She takes him by the arm and goes to the front door of the house. She opens the door and goes in to check if her parents are home)

Mom: Ploy are you home? (Her mom is in the kitchen preparing some refreshments for the guest)

Ploy: Yes I'm right here and where is dad?

Mom: He's in the living room. Take your guest and stay with him. I'll come soon.

Ploy: Okay. (She takes Por to the living room and sees her dad) Dad, this is my boyfriend Por Tridsadee Sahawong.

Stepdad: Oh so this is your boyfriend? Nice to meet you Por. (He shakes Por's hand)

Ploy: Yes. I've been trying to tell you and mom about Por, but I didn't have the time. Today was the perfect time. (She feels at last she doesn't need to worry about anything)

Mom: Hello everyone. (She brings in the refreshments) So you are Por Tridsadee Sahawong?

Por: Yes, I am Mrs. Vongpit.

Mom: Ahh….is your mother Sunchanee Sahawong?

Por: Yes she is. Sorry to ask, but how do you know her?

Mom: Well we use to go to university together. She was one of my best buddies. After we graduated we lost contact. Well I'm glad that Ploy finally found a man.

Ploy: What? Mom I thought you said we couldn't date, but now you say it's okay.

Mom: So you date without telling me?

Ploy: Well, today I'm here to introduce you and dad my boyfriend.

Mom: Well, he's okay. I know his mother so it's okay.

Ploy: Whew….I thought I was in trouble.

Mom: So you think that I wouldn't find out?

Ploy: Well….uh….

Por: Let's stop this nonsense and talk about something else. (Finally Ploy and her mom stops arguing and they now change the subject)
-------------------------
(At the hospital)

Cee: Dad where are you? (He's dreaming) It's so bright I can't see anything.

Suyana: Son, please take care of my duty. I'm sorry to leave you so soon, but please finish my duty.

Cee: Dad wait! I'm sorry! I will do anything you say.

Suyana: It's okay, just do your duty by marrying Amy as soon as possible.

Cee: Dad don't leave me!

Cee: Dad!!!! (Amy and Bee comes into the room and checks on him)

Bee: He's conscious now. He needs to calm down though.

Amy: Cee you need to calm down or else you are going to get more injured.

Cee: (As Cee hears Amy's voice he starts to calm down) Amy….where are you? Did my dad die? Did he?

Amy:Um……..

To be continued……………………

Sorry for the late update. Thanks for reading though :dance1:

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 4

Amy: Cee I’m sorry, I can’t tell you right now. You need to rest and calm down.

Cee: No way! I need to see him now!

Amy: Calm down. Dr. Sawich I need you to bring the medication.

Bee: Okay. (He brings the needle and injects it into Cee so he will go to sleep)

Amy: (She starts crying) Cee, I’m so sorry. Your dad is dead.

Bee: Let’s go. (He takes Amy out of the room)

Amy: My shift is over so I’m going home. I will come back later to visit Cee.

Bee: Okay, get a lot rest. Don’t worry too much about Cee. I’ll take care of him.

Amy: Yeah, you too. You should get a lot of rest. See you later. (She leaves the hospital and drives home)
-----------------------------------
(Ploy & Por @ a carnival)

Por: My love which ride do you want to go on?

Ploy: Um…..anyone I guess.

Por: Okay, then let's go to that roller coaster.

Ploy: Roller coaster? (She's thinking "no I'm scared, no try to stay strong")

Por: What's wrong?

Ploy: Nothing. (Por takes her to the roller coaster. They both sat down on the seats and waited for the ride to start. Ploy is nervous so she holds Por's hand.)

Por: Are you scared?

Ploy: No…it's just that I…..I want to hold your hand. (The ride starts and Ploy is starting to panic)

Por: Woohoo!!! Yeah!!!

Ploy: Aaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!! (She screams as the ride went down really fast)

(After the ride)

Ploy: (She couldn't walk well, she was getting dizzy)

Por: Are you okay? We should go sit down.

Ploy: Of course not. I have a headache.

Por: Were you scared? (He takes her and they sit down on a bench)
Ploy: No….no..it was fun. (She lies)

Por: Are you sure?

Ploy: Yes, let's go get something to eat.

(At the hospital)

Cee: (He wakes up and sees Dr. Sawich) Who are you? Where's Amy? I need to talk to her.

Bee: She will be coming in a while. Please rest.

Cee: No! I need her right now. It's really urgent!

Bee: Okay, I'll call her. (He calls Amy and goes outside of the room) Amy when are you coming.

Amy: I’m outside the hospital right now. Is something wrong?

Bee: Yes, Cee needs you right now and he can’t calm down. I need you to come as quickly as you can so he can slow down his temper.

Amy: Okay. (She arrives in Cee’s room) Cee you need to calm down or else you will get hurt more.

Cee: No I won’t. Not until you listen to me. Did my dad die?

Amy: Well….umm….

Cee: Did he? (He asked aggressively while holding Amy’s arms)

Amy: Cee I’m so sorry. He’s…he’s…

Cee: Spit it out!

Amy: He’s dead! (She starts to cry. She wonders why Cee is so different. He was never this aggressive)

Cee: I knew it!

Amy: Know you better calm down and rest.

Cee: No, there is still one more question that I want to ask you.

Amy: What?

Cee: Marry me.

Amy: That’s not a question that’s a command. Also you are out of your mind. I thought we both have 3 months until our marriage.

Cee: Yes, but I changed my mind. Since my father is dead I shall marry you as soon as possible before the 3 months.

Amy: (She laughs) Cee stop talking nonsense. You’re just kidding right?

Cee: No, I’m serious.

Amy: No, I won’t marry you until the 3 months pass.

Cee: Fine, do whatever you like. I will find a way to marry you as soon as possible.

Amy: Cee why are you talking like that? Why are you so different?

Cee: Didn’t you say I have to get some rest. Leave me for now. (He ignores Amy’s question and pretends to fall asleep)

Amy: Cee talk to me first, before you rest. Cee!

Bee: Amy let him rest and you should go home.

Amy: Cee, you wasted my time talking to you. You are crazy. I’m never going to talk to you again. (She leaves him and the hospital. She cries while driving, she’s thinking “Why is Cee so different? He’s not like himself anymore. What happened to him?”)

(Still at the hospital)
Cee: (He sees Dr. Sawich and asked him a question) Doctor, when will I get out of the hospital?

Bee: Tomorrow morning would be a good time. Why?

Cee: Well, I need to do some important businesses (he smirks and fell asleep)
-------------------------------
(Amy’s house)

Mom: It’s so late now. Where is Amy? (She’s asking herself questions while pacing back and forth in the living room. Suddenly she hears a car door slam.) Amy! (She opens the door and runs out to see if the person is Amy)

Amy: Mom. (She says as she is crying)

Mom: What’s wrong Amy? Where did you go? It’s ten o’ clock now.

Amy: Mom, Cee changed.

Mom: You went to the hospital to see Cee?

Amy: Yes, I was planning to stay for another hour, but Cee was talking nonsense. He said that he wants to marry me as soon as possible. I just don’t understand him. We were good friends when we’re little, but I don’t want to marry so soon. I want discover more things when I’m single.

Mom: My child it’s okay. (She hugs Amy and soothes her) If Cee and his father didn’t came to Ploy’s surprise party you wouldn’t be like this.

Amy: I hate you Cee! I hate you!

Mom: Amy you are a grown up now don’t cry like this. Anyway what did Cee do to make you hate him?

Amy: He said that if I don’t marry him before the 3 months, he will find a way to marry me. I need time to know him better. I only know him as a kid, but not as a grown man.

Mom: Don’t worry, nothing will happen. Go to sleep now.

Amy: Yes, mother. (As she goes into the house she bumps into Ploy)

Ploy: Amy, are you okay?
Amy: Yeah, just a headache. I’m going off to sleep.

Ploy: Okay, good night.

Amy: Nite. (She goes into her room taking a shower then sleep)

---------------------------------------------
(Next morning)

Mom: Amy are you awake yet? (She knocks on the door, but no answer) Amy it’s 9 in the morning why aren't you wake up yet? Amy? (She opens the door and sees no one, but a letter on the bed. She takes the paper and reads it. She drops the paper and is shocked) Amy!

To be continued……….

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
TT.TT I can feel the tears coming from my eyes.
Poor Cee. Your dad's in a better place now, kayy?
Por & Ploy <333
Aha, Plor xD roller coaster !!
Married now!?
Yet, Cee's smirk can still make me smile. :) He's up to something. I can sense it...
AMY!? What happened!? OMGG! OMG!!!

You left me at a cliff hanger!!!????
You gotta update ASAP, take your time.
Can't wait. !!!!! EEEEKKKK!!!

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 5

Amy: Where am I? (She wakes up and is lying on the back of a big van.)

Guy 1: Hey, she has awaken now. What do we do?

Guy 2: (He’s driving the car) Just watch her in case she do something stupid, boss will be mad if she escapes.

Guy 1: I’m scared. Why does boss always give us both the hard job?

Guy 2: It’s hard, but good money. (Amy is eavesdropping on the two strangers)

Guy 1: (He looks at Amy) Hey pretty lady, we’re going to take you to our boss. Don’t do anything stupid or else we’re going to tie you up. (She’s frightened, so she’s thinking of a way to get out of the car.)

Amy: Um…..excuse me….I need to use the restroom.

Guy 1: We’re almost there, wait for 20 minutes.

Amy: But I really need to go now.

Guy 1: Okay. Hey, buddy stop the car. (They stop in the middle of a road with lots of trees) I’ll watch you. Don’t run away.

Amy: Okay. (Guy 1 follows her while she was trying to find a place to pee.) Hey, don’t look at me!

Guy 1: Ugh…..I won’t look at you, don’t worry, just don’t run away.

Amy: (She whispers to herself) Oh crap, what am I going to do? Should I just run? (As she looks around the place, she’s trying to find a way to run)

Guy 1: What’s taking you so long?

Amy: Nothing. (As she said that she dashed off into a direction)

Guy 1: Are you done yet? (No answer) Answer me! I’m coming to check on you. (He goes to find Amy, but doesn’t find her. He shouts to Guy 2) Hey she ran away! Boss is going to kill us!

Guy 2: Are you serious? (He comes out of the car and helped guy 1 find Amy) You are helpless. (He’s getting angry)

(Amy still running)

Amy: Where am I? Why would someone capture me? (She slows down to catch her breath. She looks around the place and sees the two guys coming close to her) Oh crap! (She was running so fast that she almost tripped on a branch.) Whoa! (As she was running she bumps into someone)

-----------------
(Amy’s house)

Ploy: Mom are you sure he did that? He doesn’t seem like those kind of guys.
Mom: Ploy, don’t judge people by their appearance or the way they act. Read this paper that he wrote.

The letter says: Dear to whoever get this letter. I’m sorry for doing this. It’s the only way for me and Amy to get marry as soon as possible. Don’t worry about Amy I’ll take good care of her. The wedding will be held at my house in the next two days. My house is still at the place where you last saw it. I know it’s far away, but I hope you can make it. If you all worried about Amy’s job I’ve already taken care of it. I talked with Dr. Sawich that me and Amy are getting married so she will not work there anymore. Oh, by the way I’m sorry for kidnapping Amy I know that’s not right, but it’s the only way. ~Cee Siwat Chottichaicharin

Ploy: Mom, we should go stop him!

Mom: No Ploy. He’s a furious man. I know him since he was little. If he wants what he wants he will try to get it no matter what happens.

Ploy: But he seems like a nice guy.

Mom: No, buts. He can have a short temper, don’t try to mess with him.

Ploy: What about Amy?

Mom: I guess we’ll just leave her with him because anyway they are going to get married.

Ploy: So are we going to their wedding then?

Mom: Of course, I don’t Amy to have a wedding with strangers.

Ploy: (She looks at her calendar) I don’t think I can go I have a date with Por.

Mom: Well, Por and you can tag along with your father and me.

Ploy: That’s a great idea! (Amy’s mom goes to her room. She closes the door and starts to cry.)

Mom: I’m sorry Amy. I’m sorry that I can’t do anything to help you with your wishes.
------------------------

Amy: Aaaahhhhh‼‼‼ Let me go! (She stomps on the stranger’s foot)

Cee: Ow! Amy that hurts!

Amy: (She recognizes the voice) Cee! What are you doing here?

Cee: I live by here. What happened to you?

Amy: Some guys captured me and they were going to bring me to their boss…..boss (She stares at Cee)

Cee: It’s not what you think. (She just stares at him and then ran.) Amy! Come back! Where are you going? There’s nowhere to run to. (Amy feels sick and tired. She suddenly faints) Amy! (He ran to Amy and picked her up taking her to his house)
(Ploy finishing her training for her job)

Teacher: This is the last step. Now in the next 5 days you’ll start working at the hospital that your sister is working in.

Ploy: Okay, I got that.

Teacher: Anyway, how’s your sister doing?

Ploy: Oh she’s getting married.

Teacher: Wow, that’s good for her. Tell her that I said “Congratulations!”

Ploy: Yes, I will tell her. I’m leaving now. Thank you for your help! I will do the best to save my patients. (As she steps out the door she sees Por. He looks a bit stressed) Hey, Por. (She kisses him on the cheek) Are you okay?

Por: Ploy I have some urgent news to tell you.

Ploy: What?

Por: Well………….

TO BE CONTINUED…………………………

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND THE SHORT CHAPTER :)
HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY READING THIS STORY!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Leaving me at a cliff-hanger again?
Aha, well, I really want to know what Por's gotta say.
it has to be good news...i hope....
Poor Amy, Cee's acting so strange since his dad died. :/
I feel bad for both, actually.
Although, I like the idea that they're getting married soon !
Great FF, I just love it !

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Leaving me at a cliff-hanger again?Aha, well, I really want to know what Por's gotta say.it has to be good news...i hope....Poor Amy, Cee's acting so strange since his dad died. :/I feel bad for both, actually.Although, I like the idea that they're getting married soon !Great FF, I just love it !

Ahh. MORE PLEASE. :]
Thanks for commenting....I will update soon...I've been busy for awhile.

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 6

Mom: Amy I hope you and Cee will have a happy life together. (She says that after she pours the sacred holy water to each of their hands)

Amy & Cee: Thank you mother. (The scene switches to Amy and Cee slow dance happily in the middle of the wedding room.)

Cee: You’re so beautiful tonight. (He says that as he looks into her beautiful eyes)

Amy: Stop exaggerating. (Her face turns a bright pink)

Cee: You’re the most wonderful thing that has ever occurred in my life.

Amy: And you are the person that completes my life. (They kiss each other on the cheeks and continues to slow dance)

(Amy wakes up from her sweet dream)

Amy: Why did I dreamed that? Did I also dreamed about the strangers and the forest? (She looks around the bedroom) Wait, where am I? This is not my room.

Servant 1: (She opens the door and sees Amy awake) Oh, miss thank goodness you’re awake. Boss orders you to get ready for lunch. He says that you should hurry since you haven’t eat anything. Here’s a bag of clothes for you. Please, hurry. (She quickly goes out the door and close it)

Amy: Wait! (She took the clothes out of the bag) Will these fit me? (Her stomachs starts to grumble) I’m starving. I better hurry. (She quickly puts on the clothes realizing it fits her perfectly) Wow, these clothes fit me. (She opens the door and the servant who gave her the bag of clothes led her to the dining room)

Servant 1: Go on miss, the boss is waiting.

Amy: (She nods her head to the servant) Thank you.

Servant 1: No need…I’m just here to serve for the boss and his guests.

Amy: (Amy goes into the dining room and sees Cee and an old granny that looks familiar to her. She’s like “Oh no it’s Cee”) Good afternoon Cee and Mrs….um…

Grandma: You can call me Grandma. Come sit here lovely girl.

Amy: Okay, Grandma.

Grandma: So Cee is this the girl that you were talking about?

Cee: Yes, Grandma.

Grandma: Looking at her, I can tell she has a warm heart. (Looking at Amy)

Amy: Me?

Grandma: You are like your mother. She has a genuine heart like you. Anyway, how is your mother?

Amy: My mom is doing fine.

Grandma: Good, now lets eat and talk later.

Amy: Okay. (She’s thinking “Why isn’t Cee talking at all? I have a lot to say to him”)

Cee: (Thinking to himself “I can’t wait to tell her that we are going to get married. I want to see her expression when she knows that I kidnapped her just to marry me”) Um….Grandma I will be leaving to go do some business. Please take good care of Amy, I will be back soon.

Grandma: No problem. (Cee leaves the table and whispers to Amy’s ear)

Cee: Get ready for my surprise tonight and be good to my Grandma. (He quickly pecks her on the cheek)

Amy: (She hits him on the arm) Crazy guy!

Cee: See you later, sweetheart! (He winks at her)

Grandma: (She laughs) I understand you young couples. You all don’t want to be sweet to one another in front of old peeps like me.

Amy: It’s not what you think Grandma. Me and C….(The Grandma cuts in)

Grandma: No need to explain. I understand you and Cee.

Amy: You do? (She’s thinking that the Grandma knows that Cee and her are not boyfriend and girlfriend, but instead the Grandma is thinking that Cee and Amy are just embarrassed to show their affections to one another in front of old peeps)

Grandma: I understand very well. When Cee’s Grandpa and I were like your age we were just the same like you.

--------------------------
Por: I’m not going to make it to our date.

Ploy: Oh, me too.

Por: So do you want to go out on a date today?

Ploy: (Suddenly her phone rings) Wait. (She answers the phone call)

Mom: Ploy, honey, we’re going to get Amy back.

Ploy: Why, mom? I thought you are going to leave Amy with him.

Mom: No, I can’t take this anymore. I don’t want Amy to marry someone that she doesn’t love. So come home right away.

Ploy: Okay, I’ll come right away. Bye. (She shuts the phone closed) Por I’m sorry, maybe not tonight. I have to go get my sister back.

Por: Okay, I hope everything goes fine. (He waves goodbye to her as she walks away)
-------------------
Mom: Ploy you have to hurry up. We have no time left. The day after tomorrow is going to be Amy’s wedding. I need to stop the wedding and get Ploy back.

Ploy: Okay, I am hurrying up. Mom, did you call Bee?

Mom: Why should I call him?

Ploy: Well, because he’s one of Amy’s friends. Maybe he can help us stop the wedding.

Mom: Yes, that’s a good idea. (She calls Bee and tells him about Amy’s wedding) Ploy, he says that he will come with us.

Ploy: Oh….that’s great!
-----------------------------
Amy: Why do I have to wear this fancy dress? Is there something going on.

Servant 1: Yes, boss is going to throw a party for you. He ordered for you to get ready for the party.

Amy: Um…..what’s this party all about? Can you tell me why?

Servant 1: Uhm…..boss didn’t tell me much, but he said something like “an engagement party before the wedding.”

Amy: Wedding!? I’m getting married! No! This can’t be happening to me. Did he planned this whole thing all along?

Servant 1: I don’t know. I just do whatever he orders me to do. Now, Miss you better hurry.

Amy: Okay (She was about to cry, but decides to hold back the tears. Thinking in her head “I will not let this man ruin my life. I will find a way to get out of this mess”)
----------------------
(Party)
Cee: Welcome everyone. I’m glad that you all are here today. Today I feel like the luckiest man on Earth. I finally found my soulmate. Everyone I will like to introduce you my bride-to-be Amy Klimpatoom. (Amy is walking down the stairs to the party and looks directly at Cee. Cee smiles at her as everyone in the party is staring at her)

Guest: Wow, this woman is beautiful. She suits Cee very well.

Guest2: I agree too. (The guests starts to chatter about Amy’s beauty and how Cee choose such a lovely bride)

Cee: Everyone please enjoy the party. (Amy walks up to him and stares at him without blinking) Hello, my bride.

Amy: (She whispers) Are you crazy? When did I say we can marry now? I hate you. (She turns around to walk away from him, but he caught her arm and pulls her close to him)

Cee: (He whispers to her ear) You are mine now. You can’t do anything.

Amy: Of course I can. I will run away from this place so I will never see your stinky face again.

Cee: (He felt a bit hurt, but tried to stay calm) I hope you can run. Let’s dance. (He takes her hand and slow dance with her)

Amy: (Thinking in her head “This is just like my dream. No, I can’t do this. I have to get away from him now.” She tries to pull away, but Cee was holding her very tight) Let me go.

Cee: No.

Amy: Or else I’m going to scream.

Cee: Or do you want me to kiss you. (He pretends to kiss her)

Amy: No way.

Cee: Then listen to me. (She obediently listens to him) The day after tomorrow is our wedding. Don’t try to ruin this or else I will hurt the most person you love. Tomorrow we will go buy our ring and pick out your wedding dress. I already ordered the decorations and flowers. So if something goes wrong you’ll be so sorry for messing it up.

Amy: Why are you doing this? The boy that I knew would never hurt anyone even a fly. What happened to that lovely boy.

Cee: Let’s just say that those memories are gone from now on. That person was long gone ever since he lost his best friend.

Amy: I’m sorry for leaving. If it weren’t for that money we wouldn’t have been separated.

Cee: About the money, don’t worry about it. That person was found and is now getting some torturing.

Amy: Who’s that person? Tell me. I have the right to know too.

Cee: This is not a good time to start this conversation.

Amy: Why won’t you tell me? Tell me. Tell me. Tel----(Cee kisses her on the lips and made Amy forget what she was saying. She then finally realize what she was doing. She pulls away from him)

Cee: You liked the kiss don’t you? Huh…tell me?

Amy: Crazy guy.

Cee: If you didn’t stop asking questions I wouldn’t have kissed you.

Servant 2: Boss, someone is here to see you.

Cee: Who is it?

Servant 2: I don’t know, they won’t tell me until they see you

Cee: Okay, where is that person?

Servant 2: That person in the guest room.

Cee: Amy lets go. (He takes her by the arm and takes her to the guest room)

Amy: I can walk by myself. I’m not a kid anymore. (He let go of her arm.)

Cee: Wait, stay right here. I will go in the guest room first.

Amy: What if it’s my parents or sister.

Cee: I’ll go check first. (He goes into the room, but sees no one)

Amy: Do you see anyone?

Cee: No one is here. That’s odd. (He comes out the room and Amy is gone) Where did that girl go? (He sees a note lying on a table saying: “If you want to see her again you better get my uncle out of the place that you put him in. Meet me at the lake near your house before midnight”) Who could it be?

TO BE CONTINUED……………………
Finally, I wrote a longer chapter now.
Also, I’m sorry for the late update.
Hope you readers enjoy this story!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Sweet dream ;)
Cee's evil thoughts, he's still so hot ! x]
Aha, he's so adorable giving her a little peck !
Poor Amy, she doesn't agree with any of this.
OMGGG, I gotta say, please update next chapter.
Can't wait, great FF.

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 7

9:23 P.M.

Ploy: I can’t believe Bee cannot come with us. Now we have to make another plan. Mom, when are we going to get there?

Mom: In about 5 minutes.

StepDad: Is the house to the right or left of the road? (He was a bit too busy concentrating on the road ignoring Ploy’s conversation with her mom)

Mom: It’s on the right side of the road.

StepDad: When we arrive there, don’t do anything stupid. I know you both worry about Amy.

Ploy: Don’t worry dad. (The dad doesn’t know that Ploy and her mom are going to take Amy back from Cee)
-----------------------
Cee: Urgh…why is this so hard? What should I do?

Cee’s friend (Tle Thanapol): Just do what you usually do.

Cee: (An idea a pops in his mind) Oh, yes. Let’s go!
---------------------
Amy: (She wakes up finding herself tied to a tree) What is this? Who’s out there?

Stranger: Me. (He comes out from behind the tree all covered from head to toe in black)

Amy: Show me your face if you are a man.

Stranger: (He looks at her thinking “She looks familiar”) Why do you care?

Amy: Urgh….why do I always have bad luck‼!

Stranger: I’m sorry, you have to wait here until midnight. (He takes out a banana and starts to eat it)

Amy: What‼! Are you kidding me? Get me out of this place…it’s so uncomfortable.

Stranger: Be quiet. (Suddenly his phone ring) Umm…hello?(Still chewing the banana)

Amy: Help‼‼ Help‼! This guy captured me! (The stranger uses the uneaten part of the banana and put it into Amy’s mouth.)

Stranger: (He goes a bit farther from Amy) Hello?

Ploy: Por, why did I just hear a girl’s voice? (Por was the stranger)

Por: Oh….I was just watching a lakorn.

Ploy: Oh, really? When did you start watching lakorn? Hey, maybe we should start watching some together.

Por: (He just got stuck in his lies) Oh…um…that would be fine.

Ploy: Anyways, I call to tell you that I arrived at Cee’s house. By the way Cee is going to be Amy’s husband, but me and my mom are here to take Amy back.

Por: (He is shocked that Ploy is here near Cee’s house) Oh really? Well, I hope you have fun taking Amy back. Anyway I have to go. Don’t want to miss a part of the lakorn I’m watching.

Ploy: Okay, have fun watching it.

Por: Shit, that girl must be Amy. I’m in so much trouble now.
(At the bank)
Cee: Is it open?

Tle: Yes.

Cee: Lets go in.
Ploy: Mom we’re here. It seems like there’s a party going on.

Mom: Yes, it seems like it. (A servant invites them inside the house)

Servant 3: Please come inside.

Mom, Ploy, & Stepdad: Okay.

Grandma: (She turns around and sees Amy’s mom) Oh….Jamie you’re here (Jamie is the first name of Amy’s mom)

Mom: Yes, I’m here.

Grandma: I’m so happy that you’re here. I’m so glad for those two kids. They’ve grown up so fast.

Mom: Yes.

Grandma: (Looking at Ploy and the Stepdad) Who’s those two?

Mom: Oh. This one is my new husband Mr. Vongpit and this girl is my daughter Ploy.

Grandma: Oh…I’m glad that you moved on. As for my daughter-in-law she doesn’t want to marry again. Anyways I don’t think she will because Cee is such a hard headed kid. Now, you all enjoy Cee’s and Amy’s engagement party.

Mom, Ploy, Stepdad: Engagement party! Today!

Grandma: Yes.

Mom: Where’s my Amy?

Grandma: I don’t know. Maybe they went outside.

Ploy: I’ll go check then.
--------------------------------
Cee: Did you get the money Tle?

Tle: Yes, I brought a couple thousands. Why do you even need this much money?

Cee: I’m thinking this guy wants money. No matter what, I will not free that man who almost destroy my dad’s and Amy’s dad business.
-------------------------------------
Por: Amy, I’m so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. (He still has his mask on. He unties the rope to free her.) I thought you were someone else.

Amy: You crazy, bastard! (She kicks his legs causing him to fall down. She was about to run away, but she stopped) Hey, how do you know my name?

Por: I’m….I’m…

Cee: Don’t move!

Por: (He quickly grabs Amy to defend himself) I’m sorry Amy, but I have to do this. Where’s my uncle?

Cee: Right here. (He brings out a case full of cash)

Por: Huh…you think money will end all this mess!

Cee: Yes, money wins all.

Por: You know what you’re missing? Love.

Cee: (Laughs) You’re kidding me right? Love is just a waste of time. You don’t need love.

Por: No I’m not kidding you. I came here to get my uncle back because I love him and I have a girlfriend who I love very much. If you don’t free my uncle I will not let Amy go.

Cee: Amy? How do you know her name?

Por: (He doesn’t know what to think) Uh….

Ploy: What’s going on here? (She was finding Amy and Cee outside and heard some noises where Amy they were at)

Por: Damn! (He lets go of Amy and ran away.)

Ploy: Amy are you okay? What did that masked guy did to you?

Amy: (Coughs) He tied me around that tree and stuck a half-eaten banana into my mouth.

Cee: Amy lets go inside. That person must have known you. Someday that man will go to jail like his uncle.

Amy: I have a feeling that I know him too.

Ploy: He sounded like Por, but he can’t be because he’s watching a lakorn at home.

Amy: (She laughs) Por’s watching a lakorn? How funny, I never knew a guy like him watches lakorn.

Tle: (Pretends to cough)

Amy: You watch lakorns too? Anyways, what’s your name?

Tle: I’m…. (Cee cuts in his sentence)

Cee: He’s one of my friend, Tle Thanapol.

Tle: (Tries to give Amy a handshake, but Cee budges in) Nice to meet you.

Cee: Lets go my love. (He grabs her hand)

Amy: No need to hold me.

Ploy: I’m sorry, Cee. I need to talk with my sister.

Cee: Fine. (He’s kind of pissed off because he hasn’t spend a good amount of time with Amy)

Ploy: (fake smiling at Cee) Thank you, big brother. (Cee and Tle goes inside the house)

Amy: Ploy! Don’t call him that.

Ploy: Why can’t I? You both are going to marry soon.

Amy: Don’t say that.

Ploy: Guess what?

Amy: What? (She sounds irritated)

Ploy: We’re going to take you back home.

Amy: Are you serious?

Ploy: Maybe tonight of tomorrow morning.

Amy: I don’t think I can. I mean I don’t want Cee’s grandma to be mad at me because she’s such a sweet lady.

Ploy: Amy, come on. Mom knows that you don’t love Cee. She’s doing what’s best for you.

Amy: I know, but I decided that I have to stay here to finish some business. After what that masked guy (Por) said that Cee doesn’t have any love. I will prove to him that love is part of life.

Ploy: (Her phone rings) Hello?

Mom: Did you find Amy?

Ploy: Yes, I did. Mom Amy does------

Mom: Ploy, I don’t think we can take Amy back.

Amy: Is that mom? Give me the phone. (She grabs the phone from Ploy) Mom, I won’t go back with you guys. I just want to tel---

Mom: Amy you can decide where you want to go okay. If you want to stay, then stay. I won’t stop you; you are old enough to make your own decisions.

Amy: Thanks mom! (She shuts the phone)

Ploy: But..but

Amy: No buts. Come lets go inside.

Ploy: It’s okay, you can go. I need to call Por. (Amy goes in the house as Ploy calls Por’s cell phone. Suddenly she hears a familiar tone close by. She thinks it’s one of the people’s phone so she ignores it. She dials two times, but he doesn’t pick up. She walks to the ringing phone and realizes it’s Por’s cell phone.) Why is Por’s cell phone here? Or could it be--------

TO BE CONTINUED
Thanks everyone for reading my story.
I’m sorry for the late update, but hope you all enjoy reading this story of mine.
Thanks again!