Pictures of you school

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Everyone's school is awesome here. I love the variety of campuses across the U.S.

Juicee, you should've included a pic of the Rodin statues out front. I don't know why, but they always make me laugh. :lol:

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling

the arch...symbolizes all the students who've came here and graduated

the chapel...during the summer and winter :rolleyes:

our new multi-million dollar science center...way in the back...the round thing with alll the windows :lol:

inside the front entrance of the science center...where the lounge and the single stranded DNA helicase stairway is...they couldn't convince the contractors to make a double stranded DNA...so they settle for a single strand... :lol:

the library entrance... :D ...which has a fairly good collection of books for a small school

liberty hall...one of the 5 dorms...

one of the lounges in liberty hall

Muddie Murda

smile...
nice church anti-hmong...

hahaha j/k hella nice skool!

that lounge reminds me of UNC Chapel Hill....

>_<

I wish we had something like that. ugh

Rakniran

Oh gosh ,your school looked so nice. Where are you from? IS that a private school? Looked so nice..My high school is hella ugly...Well,im from the country in Twin falls ,Id..a very small ugly school.

T3rRi408 said:
Here is my pictures of my school:

[post="15381"][/post]​

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
I'm from San Jose, Ca. No. is not a private school. Is Evergreen Valley College. :)

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
that is a very nice school... T3rRi408.. i've been there once ... with the school... hehe... it is nice there... i was in a couple of the classes and some room forgot wat it was called though.....

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
aNnNeE said:
that is a very nice school... T3rRi408.. i've been there once ... with the school... hehe... it is nice there... i was in a couple of the classes and some room forgot wat it was called though.....

aNnNeE
[post="15410"][/post]​
That's Cool! :D I like the school, but i hate walking up the hill. It hurt my feet go up. But when come down is ok. :D

Rakniran

T3rRi408 said:
I'm from San Jose, Ca. No. is not a private school. Is Evergreen Valley College. :)
[post="15398"][/post]​
San Jose, Ca. looked like a very nice city. Lots of mountain. Looked so country. I like it. I want to take a trip there now since i've seen some of the pics. Maybe next year i will take a trip there..

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
yups my highschool is in san jose too.. hehe... it's Evergreen Valley High School... and yeah the hills at Evergreen Valley College are so step.. and the stairs wow... i was so tired by the time i got to the top... hehe... my friends and i were kinda scared of falling for some reason... hehe...

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
Rakniran said:
San Jose, Ca. looked like a very nice city. Lots of mountain. Looked so country. I like it. I want to take a trip there now since i've seen some of the pics. Maybe next year i will take a trip there..
[post="15672"][/post]​
You should. :D

aNnNeE said:
yups my highschool is in san jose too.. hehe... it's Evergreen Valley High School... and yeah the hills at Evergreen Valley College are so step.. and the stairs wow... i was so tired by the time i got to the top... hehe... my friends and i were kinda scared of falling for some reason... hehe...

aNnNeE
[post="15824"][/post]​
Sometimes I feel that too..... :D