Pictures of your Meal

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
looks delicious Jane... well.. for me, minus the cheese... I'm not really fond of cheese, but chili fries is good!!
It was good :D . Oh I love cheese, especially with fries, the only time I will not eat cheese is when it's in my salad, I don't like the way it tastes.

Your food looks so good, especially the last picture of the chicken with the rice and potatoes :D , and that cake looks so delicious!! Publix has some great cakes.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok here is something we made not to long ago -.-" what I love about my husband is how he loves to cook with me lol and we take turns every night making dinner this particular night was his night and he choose stuffed chicken breasts and a side dish of rice and grilled red onions and mushroom

The Onion & Mushroom being cooked thats why the pic is blurry

The Chicken after being grilled

The Completed Dish

The Preparations

And Of course Cream of Mushroom or choice of white gravy on Chicken ^__-"

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
The chicken looks so good with the mushrooms and onions. I love onions and mushrooms, I can never get enough of them.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lome im finally here to post you the pics ..i promised ya...lunch, appetizer.. dinner and desserts lol

ignore the dates..my cam didnt save the date setting some were right and some are like a yr off :lol:

lunch:

appetizer...

this one i ate right before i had dinner ..it was good too..and tina you might love it too since the fries was a bit soggy...lol

dinner:

i had to test this out one day...beat the eggs to the max..and poured in the hot oil..and bam...it was sizzling in the pan.. (but only deflates when it hit the plate) :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
desserts:

fresh jackfruit..and it was soooo delicious too...

i dont know what was worse..me eating these two slices of raspberry pastry..or watching it fall to the ground as i was getting out of the car in my driveway LMAO (my facial expression at the time... i bet was priceless!)

thats all for now folks...til next time...

ohhh wait..i just took a pic of my 3 musketeers and milky way bar some 15 mins ago!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I love jackfruits, I love ice cream, and i love chocolate! Mmmmm Ami you're making me hungry for dessert and I just ate some ten minutes ago lol.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol sorry...

ohhh... yahk gin mai??!! this isnt helping either is it!??? :lol:

i even cut it up to share it with you guys too..excep the quality was bad..i took it with my phone..should of cut it up and took it with my cam..but argh..anyways..

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
I love jackfruit, but I haven't had fresh jackfruit since I was in Thailand in 2000.

I want some calamari and sushi now :D .

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How the heck did I miss the updates, AMI!! Thank you for posting.. you just made me drool all over myself. lol... girl.. looks like you had a feast!!!!!!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol lome...i didnt have them all at one time!! :lol: ..its just that i didnt have the opportunity to upload them right away..so when i do..there you have it!

which reminds me i have to delete these pics in my cam..so that i can take more pics ^_^

thanks everyone..i will post more good looking pics when i have the chance!

noungning

Heartless
thanks for helping to keep this thread alive and well lol. :p

here's some of my pictures.

lol this one is just funny, so i took it... it has a story...

so my sister and i, we went to the buffet. we both love this stir fry noodle thing, it's called mei fun in chinese. we went during lunch, but it was close to dinner, so there was none left. my sister made me go and ask the ladies who refills the food for the noodles. and it was SOOOO hard because they didn't speak english. so i pointed to the place with the noodles, and i asked... is there more coming out and pointed to where it was... they give me a face like WHAT?!! so i asked another one... she's like blah blah blah, didn't understand the slightest thing she said and i'm usually good with thick accents. this was just awful... then they both left to go get food, one lady comes to me and says "liddol bit" but i'm like HUH?! and she goes "little" then does the small amount gesture with the finger, so i'm thinking ohhhhhhhhhh in a little bit, it'd be out... so i went back to sit... and my sister was like so? what'd they say... i explained the whole thing. and she's like ok whatever... then about 5 mins later, the lady brings me the noodles to my table. OMFG, it was a huge mound of noodles, i swear to god i was laughing so hard hahah because i don't know how we'd eat all of it... then my sister came to the table after she got her food and we both laughed so hard and also felt so bad, the amount the lady brought us was enough to feed the whole restaurant's guests at the time lol, we only eat maybe 1/20 of that hahaha... and yeah there was a bunch left over... but we can't take home because it's a buffet. so yeah here's the picture...

Kow Piek - Mom made... I only add in 1 blood cube... can't eat too much of that stuff. lol.

Cake from work again, it's supposed to be a joke where it says "underneath that put..." came from a forward email lol... someone at walmart got instructions - "happy birthday underneath that james" so they wrote that out lol!

then we went out for sushi, the sister and i

but start off from seaweed salad she brought home for me

so okay, to sushi...

gyoza... haha forgot to take picture before eating

sashimi appitizer... only salmon :D love love love it

crispy chicken wings, dip it with some ginger sauce :)

spicy shrimp, made by battering shrimp, fry it, put some hot sauce on it, top it with mozzarella cheese and oven it to melt, it's an all time favorite dish for us

stir fry udon noodles, topped with pepper flakes...

and here's our sushi... kayla roll, cindy roll, and mexican roll in the middle, same dish 2 angles

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL noungning the cake story was funny...and the noodle too!

thanks for sharing..im glad to help keep this thread alive too!

thank you everyone...

lady0fdarkness

Ning... wow!!!! you and Ami and Jane seems to be eating good.. can you guys adopt me? lol.. I'm wiping the drool off my chin. hehe...

lady0fdarkness

This past weekend, I also had Kow Piek. My cousin made it with chopped up pork ribs, chicken broth, fish balls, and blood cubes, but like you I only ate one blood cube, it was actually my furst time eating blood cube. I normally skip it whenever my family eats it, but this time, I thought I'd try it. And it was okay. I just don't like the texture. Other than that, the Kow Piek was good. Lots of garnishings. I love mine with a lot of fish sauce, soy sauce, limes, and pepper sauce.

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
omg!! i love the blood cube, i put it in my kowt piek, kowt poon, and also eat it with a spicy lime sauce with fish sauce and peppers.

ning, the stir fry udon noodles look so good, i only had a taste of it when my olders sister had it at a japanese retaurant, but i love udon noodles cooked any way (stir fried or in a soup).

i'm hungry now!!

I went to the pho restuarant today and had kowt poon and my uncle had pho, but I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it.

We are going out for my older sister's bday this sat, so I'll be sure to take pictures of the food. We are going to PF Chang's, not sure if it's any where else, but we have it here in Georgia.

noungning

Heartless
pf changs, i wanted to go try it out in boston. they have some a few places. we have pei wei near us but it's like so limited. i rather not go lol...

um... yeah the blood cubes, they're good sometimes, but sometimes they're bad, depends who makes it and if they know what they're doing.

thanks for the compliments... i have more pictures but i'll post em later.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Dinner at Chile's in Reno

My homemade cucumber salad as I call it LOL

The love of my life, next to my other many loves, hot fresh cinnamon rolls from Cinnabons!