Pictures of your Meal

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhh i forgot the season grilled steak...

dipped with barbecue sauce..except i didnt upload the one with the sauce.. ^_^

lol noungning the dishes arent anything like yours though...since you eat out lots..and those food pics i took were what i had on my plate/bowl. except for the crabs of course...

now im a little shy to take food photos in the restuarant...esp when its just me doing it :lol:

noungning

Heartless
lol don't be shy! i take pictures all the time lol... but i haven't lately because my phone's memory is almost out lol.

although i can share my failed attempt to make pandan cake with kaya & coconut - epic fail :ph34r:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
MmmMmmm it looks good noungning! i didnt get to take pictures of the cake me and the nieces made..well i just bake..they did the decorating...it was pretty neat for kids their age.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Just some random pictures of the meals/food/snack I've been having for the past months. Lol. Anything food items starting with "tum" are all made my me. I'm a freak for tum. Lmao.

Sushi-Hanaka(<---how ever it's spelled) rolls.

Sushi-Godzilla rolls.

Calamari Salad.

Mini Udon Soup(Japanese version of Kao Piek)

Tum Kao Poon(something that I have to have at least 2-4 times a week before I got to sleep)

Tum mak hoong(papaya salad)

Tum mak taeng(cucumber salad)

First time & first meal from Rain Forest Cafe.

Supreme pizza from Chuck E Cheese.

Yummy egg rolls!

Kao piek, loved it with the "luerd"

Daht seen(Lao version of Suki Yaki) Who said you can't play with your food? LOL. Cooking on the griddle!

Some dishes from Chinatown, Joy Yee's.

Beef teriyaki over rice.

Pad Thai Woon Sen(Chicken&shrimp)

Chicken Pad Thai.

Bubble tea, I love mine with tapioca <3

n_naruk

I LOVE food! :D

Frying meatballs!

Tum mak muang (shall go for another round tonight. LOL.)

Thai Spicy Seafood fried rice.

Some dish my friend had.

n_naruk

I made me some mango salad last night & going for another round tonight ^_^

Over the weekend was we made pho at my house. Had it 3 days straight. 3 bowls a day :D

Muddie Murda

smile...
Yum Noy! Everything looks so good! How do you make the Tum Kao Poon dish? It looks yummy :D

kulyia

RUK
I know I have been posting a lot, but i've been eating good :D

My sister and I made Kao Piek for Dinner:

This one is not as spicy as the next one:

Really Spicy:

omg is that rice kao piek? my friends always tell me if they dont have the ingredient to make the noodles, they do rice and its JUST as good. can you tell me the direction? omg cause we asians have a lot of rice.. lol thats kept in a storage around the house somewhere.. mine is in the garage. btw foes anyone know how to make friend banana? SUPER DELICIOUS.

kulyia

RUK
continued...

Dim sum - 1) the sauce i make from mixing things together lol 2) shrimp roll & mayo (dunno why mayo it's strange) 3) seafood soup 4) huk gow my favorite :D or steamed shrimp dumplings 5) fried chicken dumplings 6) Tofu in fried bean curd with shrimp top 7) fried shrimp balls 8) combination chow fun or in comparison, it's combination lahd nah lol

Pan Asian restaurant named 7 Moons - 1) shrimp tampora 2) crab rangoon 3) egg drop soup 4) spicy thai style shrimp and squid 5) crispy spicy thai style chicken wings 6) sushi - smoked salmon and scallop rolls 7) combination lahd nah 8) red bean ice cream ---- we bagged 85% of all that food back hhahah... we ordered much much much more than we could eat, brought home 4 big boxes and the sushi lol

Denny's restaurant - haha this was after usher's concert lmfao... was so tired staring at his abs so we had to come eat :lol: - 1) 4 mini cheeseburgers and fries 2) 4 mini bbq burgers and onion rings 3) um some cheeseburger meal and seasoned fries lmao

the slice of cake from my bday that i forgot to show lol

omg the dim sum shrimp is DELICIOUS . if anyone ever see them, get them. super delicious too

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
GOD... I just want to dive into my monitor and make sweet sweet love to all this food! When I say make love, I REALLY MEAN I WANT TO STUFF MY FACE WITH THESE DELICIOUS LOOKING FOOD! HAHA

n_naruk

LOL Lome, I make daht seen once in a while. My family love it when I make it. It's like the only time we can play with our food. Hahaha.

Something that my best friend's mom made earlier today. I guess it's supposed to be the "bann souan" (omelet) but not those clear wrappings.

A big bowl of tum kao poon. I made it for one of my friend at her BBQ last weekend, only cus she don't know how to make it. LOL.