Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun (TV Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I think Taew looks alot more like Noon than Aff.
yes, I do think that Taew look a lot like Noon instead of Aff.

today episode is good and I'm glad Suer woke up. The scene with Suer and Mook in the hospital was very touching. They both cried and hugged each other. I'm glad no one can touch Mook anymore now that Suer is awaken and that suddenly Ploy is acting funny! However, Suer better not stray!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I love today's episode too. I'm glad that Mook was finally able to stand up for herself because throughout the whole time that Suer was in the hospital she was pretty weak. I'm also glad that Suer is awake now. I swear his character is the best. He's not even that well yet but he's already fixing things into places. I love him. Aum and Taew are so cute together. I never would have thought that these two would look this cute together but they really do.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I love today's episode too. I'm glad that Mook was finally able to stand up for herself because throughout the whole time that Suer was in the hospital she was pretty weak. I'm also glad that Suer is awake now. I swear his character is the best. He's not even that well yet but he's already fixing things into places. I love him. Aum and Taew are so cute together. I never would have thought that these two would look this cute together but they really do.
I have the same thought for myself when I watch them taking pictures for this lakorn - I thought they cute but now that I am watching the lakorn - they look perfect together. Taew fits well with Aum and with Aum - I always thought Aff is the best partner but oh boy, I think Taew is climbing up the spot there for me.
Aum and Taew compliment each other well and therefore, I found them awesome and ultra cute together

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
why are all the lakorns being uploaded in flv files now? is anyone uploading in megavideo anymore? does anyone know how I can watch flv videos because my laptop won't play those files

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
why are all the lakorns being uploaded in flv files now? is anyone uploading in megavideo anymore? does anyone know how I can watch flv videos because my laptop won't play those files
I swear episode 8 pissed me off so badly especially when the script did not allow Mook to go for visitation. She was stop by the hospital just base on what other told them that she is a suspect but yet why didn't they get the police involve. If she was a suspect the police would had a restraining order already and they would not allow her to float. But yet they didn't do anything. I was so upset at that which lead to Mook character being all stress out and lost the baby. But it's a lakorn so they needed a reason for Mook to rise up and fight back and I guess loosing the baby was what changed it.

Episode 9 is a good comeback and is moving along well.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Yeah, it didn't make sense that the nurses had the rights to keep her from visiting her husband and let other people in. I wanted her to fight back and tell the nurses that if they kept her from visiting her husband, they would be out of work but I guess that was out of her character. If it was reality, there would definitely be some police involved but like you said it's a lakorn so they have to make something up for her to have the miscarriage.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is getting better and better and I'm so glad they have so many sweet scenes of Aum and Taew. They are just so cute. I like it even though Suer is still using a supporter to walk - always the gentleman to his wife - he pull the chair for her to sit down. So cute and very sweet.

Is next week the end of it? I want a baby for Suer and Mook!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I hope it's not ending yet. I want more sweet scenes of Suer and Mook. Today's episode focused too much on the bad guys and not enough of Suer and Mook. But they're always so sweet towards eachother when they're together.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I don't want this lakorn to end yet either. I do want more sweet scenes of Suer and Mook. I want at least she's pregnant ago.

Even today episode focused on too much the bad people. Hopefully, next week - we'll have some more sweet scenes!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I swear episode 8 pissed me off so badly especially when the script did not allow Mook to go for visitation. She was stop by the hospital just base on what other told them that she is a suspect but yet why didn't they get the police involve. If she was a suspect the police would had a restraining order already and they would not allow her to float. But yet they didn't do anything. I was so upset at that which lead to Mook character being all stress out and lost the baby. But it's a lakorn so they needed a reason for Mook to rise up and fight back and I guess loosing the baby was what changed it.

Episode 9 is a good comeback and is moving along well.

um...you quoted me but didn't answer my questions...so did you quote the wrong person or were you gonna help answer my questions?

cecilia

Staff member
Download VLC player -- it should play flv files -- i could upload the avi version but it takes too much time .. i still haven't have time to upload JLR to one of the requester yet LOL

Mann

taew is starting to look more and more like noon in her younger year..she so soo pretty in here. i believe she will go far because she got the talent and to top it off, beauty.
my mom said so too. she said she look as beautiful as noon. lol i barely started this lakorn. my momma says if she keeps doing lakorn she will improve and be really big. i think so, she has time to improve since i see potential in her.. her acting is off at time but what do you expect i think shes good for newbie

tinah

sarNie Coma
I too think taew look more like noon than aff. she's like the younger version of noon. One of the good things about this lakorn is how pra ek always stand up for n ek and they rarely misunderstand each other despite how many bad people there are in here. They always believed in one another. The title suits the lakorn

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
From the preview at the end of episode 10 is looks like it might come to an end. I just can't wait to see how all those bad people get paid. The preview where Min steps on Yothin was kool LOL looking forward to seeing that. While I hate her guts in this lakorn she does makes me giggle with some of her lines.

I think more Thai Lakorn should have these kind of script where the P'ek and N'ek are the stronger couple. It shows that a good lakorn doesn't have to always have R scenes or slap and kiss. If the storyline is good then even when the couple are together from the beginning there is still substance for viewers to continue watching.

Tiger's character reminds me of the chinese drama "My Bratty Princess" where the P'ek in there is smart.