Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun (TV Scene)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I want Mook to be pregnant too. Suer would be so happy if she's pregnant again. I am totally in love with Suer. I really do not want this lakorn to end at all.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Do we know how many episode does this lakorn have? I want it to be at least 13-14 episodes but I don't know if you have enough of that thing for the storyline. I surely do not want it to end either but what have to wait and see.

How is the rating for this lakorn anyway?

tinah

sarNie Coma
wth 12 epi??? that mean its ending next week but howcome theres no teasers for the other lakorn that is replacing this..unless maybe it'll be pat/benz. ughh ill be so mad if they made it this short

the rating is actually not bad. the rating from the last 2 week is a 9 so lets hope it reach double digit by now

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
wow, it's already gonna end? I feel like this lakorn is sooo freaking short, too short for this lovely couple, I still want to see Aum's loving eyes drool over Teaw's beautiful self, and Aum the only smart and lovable pr'ek nowadays

tinah

sarNie Coma
dang whats up with ch3..they take hella long to film but their lakorns are so short. i know they probaly take their time so the lakorn will come out good but it just sucks that they make it so short for us viewers especially if we are enjoying it

cecilia

Staff member
^i agree but if problem are solve and things flow smoothly, i don't see why they should extend it either .. in a way, i'm glad it's ending b/c i don't want it to drag -- so far, the lakorn has been flowing fine.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
no..please don't let it end on Friday - at least have it for another 2 episodes. I want to see more of Aum and Taew. I swear I want them in another lakorn already. They are sooo good together. And OMG - I love all of their scenes. SO SWEETS and INTIMATE!!!

Please don't let it end Friday. Hope it will ends on Sunday instead!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
^^ill be really disappointed..
I think it will have a total of 12 episodes. since is airing in the weekend. Therefore, the lakorn ends so early (3 episodes per week) which I am not complaining because this lakorn is good. Is a nice family drama - not too many dramatic events.

Any, I will be so sad after Saturday which will be the last episode, I think

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult

I have been enjoying Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun so much and became a really big fan of Aum and Taew that I've decided to do a little photoshop of them together. Hopefully this time it will work and hope you girls will enjoy it.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
The manipulations if very good. Thanks for doing it.

You are not the only way that are into them. I myself like them very much as well. Can't wait for Friday. Just 2 more days to go@

fun

Expired Sarnie
i chose this thread to mark my first time back again in a period of i think 3-4 months. im currently on episode 5 and love this lakorn. i thought it was going to be one of those shabby no good lakorn but boy was my judgment wrong. this is personally by far my favorite on air lakorn. at first it was kularb rai nam and now it is pieng jai tee pook pun. there's so much romance. i love slap kiss but this is also one of my all time favorite genre- sweet romance with a bit of gun fire lol

bare with me:

annoying characters: ploy and yui's brother and the nephew of what's his face name but i guess i dont need to say since everyone here probably know who im talking about. ploy- spoiled little brat. i dont pity her, she has one of the lamest excuse- attention whore. sorry but she is. she doesnt realize how much her mother loves her or spends so much time with her than her sister mook. ugh. yui's brother, give me a gun and im gladly to shoot him. messed up, jerk, i wonder what will happen to his sorry arse in the end. and the nephew, im gladly to shoot him too.

i wont be here officially but once in a blue moon i will drop by sarnworld. but nothing like a 3-4 month break.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
After Namtan Mai - I seldom stop by here at sarnworld as well. I don't know if I will be visiting the forum again once this lakorn is over because non of the one that is airing or will be airing interest me at all. Until then, I will surely enjoy this week since is the end.

N'Mook and P'Suer better be making some babies before the lakorn end!