Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun (TV Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I think Aum/Taew are soooo cute and sweet together. I really want to see another lakorn with them in it. They were really close in here and they had a lot of touching/close scenes---love them.
I know right, they always holding hands when they are together or Taew would wrap her hands around Aum's arms, just standing there. Both of their hands are holding on to one another? I don't know but they look extremely comfortable with each other which is a plus for the lakorn because I haven't see a couple that close in the lakorn before

fun

Expired Sarnie
im almost done yeah! 5 more episode. i said i was gonna wait for subs but i cheated. i think i might finished it up by this weekend. where can i find a husband like suer!!! i love this lakorn.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I still can't believe is over. I will be so bore this weekend knowing that this lakorn is gonna gonna air since is already over. I'm pretty sure it can be extending for another episode or 2. why why does it have to end so soon!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Just finished episode 8. They are so mean to N'Mook. I was crying when the bitch Min didn't let her in the hospital room to see Suer. I really really really hate Yui. She hasn't done anything evil but gosh do I hate her. She cannot defend herself. She stoop so low to sell herself. She has no pride and respect in herself. In the end she only helped her selfish brother. She's so blinded by family. Shoot I wouldn't give a shit, I would let a brother like that starve his arse.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
i love this lakorn so much...that i could not go on a day without watching it...
aum is so protective of her...i love it!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
And now I am done with episode 9 awhile ago. It was a tear jerking episode. When N'Mook had her miscarriage, she went into Suer's room and cried. What she said broke my heart. I couldn't stop my tears. The part where she tells him to wake up also broke my heart.

And that Khun Nok, ah she bugs me so much with her fake tears!!!

I just started episode 10 about 20 minutes into it. Be back in a jiffy to comment on it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
episode 10 was boring. i let it play in the background while i roamed sw. it's been awhile. trying to catch up with everything.

fun

Expired Sarnie
yeah finally finished the lakorn. im sad that it ended but im also happy they kept it short and sweet. best romance lakorn of the year alongside sai soke. ch3 really dominated the beginning of the year with these two. no i dont care much about ratings. it doesnt justify a good lakorn.

i cried when ploy apologized to taew. a sweet moment between two sisters. love it. i was expecting a baby at the end cause i am obsessed with baby in lakorn ahahahahahah.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
this is by far my favorite lakorn of 2010 (though I haven't watch much lakorn) but this is excellent. Anyway, this is my first official lakorn of Taew and I like her already. she just pure and eye catching. is nice to see her onscreen.

Af for Aum - cute as always. he looked so good in this lakorn and he's the perfect P'ek out of all the lakorn I have watch so far!!!

Isn't the rating for this lakorn pretty good? I mean the beginning was slow but it catch up later to at least 9 points at episode 9? I don't know how the later episodes is doing but I'm pretty sure is a good rating.

I am sad but I wish it could extend until another episode or two. maybe because I haven't watch so a good lakorn for so long that is why I hate to see it end

Above everything else. though there is a 8-9 years gap between Aum and Taew. they look perfect together!

little

sarNie Adult
i finally get to finished this lakorn cus i didn't have internet for like 1 1/2 months it's hell without it and this is the best lakorn of 2010 every episodes makes me tear up it's touching emotional. I love aum and taew

somp9

sarNie Adult
I really enjoyed this lakorn very much. Aum and Taew did have a great chemistry toward each other. I like the story about P'ek being smart, faitful, loving toward n'ek and confident about everything he believes. The n'ek is very sweet, caring, innocent and loving toward p'ek. This lakorn have a very good meaning and true love between p'ek and n'ek and how they believe in each other.
Hope Aum and Taew will pair together again soon. Next lakorn for them is romantic drama like this one.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
and I third it. Not only it is MY FAVORITE lakorn of the year and yes, I will also be my MOST ROMANTIC lakorn as well. I don't get tired of watching this. Is just that good!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
and I third it. Not only it is MY FAVORITE lakorn of the year and yes, I will also be my MOST ROMANTIC lakorn as well. I don't get tired of watching this. Is just that good!
and yes i dont think im going to ever get tired of this lakorn, i have to watch every night before i go to sleep( the cute and romantic scene)...lol...

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I have this lakorn in my itouch so I can watch it everywhere. I'm trying to make a video or something so I'm learning how to do that with window video maker.

I just hope that this lakorn is a bit longer because its getting good and then it ending. though it fill with lots of sweet scenes. I'm a greedy so I want at least 2 more episodes with more sweet/love scenes.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i like wanida right now, but people are saying it is sweet. pra ek is this and that. i know he is, he's tik but i dont think his character can be compared to suer. he's just the type of man you want to marry.