Pikultong (2011)

aoiko

sarNie Egg
Or better yet they should remake a story about the girl who doesn't want to get marry. I think my mom said something about how the girl and her husband were both birds in the past and when fire struck the mother bird died along with the baby birds and the mother bird vow to never love men again since the father bird flew away and didn't return (I think that was the story). But yeah this legend it pretty popular not just in the Thai culture, but in other cultures as well.

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Or better yet they should remake a story about the girl who doesn't want to get marry. I think my mom said something about how the girl and her husband were both birds in the past and when fire struck the mother bird died along with the baby birds and the mother bird vow to never love men again since the father bird flew away and didn't return (I think that was the story). But yeah this legend it pretty popular not just in the Thai culture, but in other cultures as well.
Ch.7 made that boran lakorn in the past, but they dress more like India than thai. It on Youtube, but the image/quality of the series is very old. I heard about the story, but have never watch it.

By the way, I like Saturday Piku Tong episode #37. Can wait to see episode #38 because the teaser seems interesting.

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
whoo.. i havent been watching borans in forever.. i thought of rewatching si yod kumon but it's taken down :( :cry1:

i don't know why but, im not attractive to these p'eks anymore.. i miss boy piyarat ...
and plus.. there's so many eps these days that im just like hurry up!! LOL.. :rofl:
Well, if you really want to watch it, it's repost on youtube with a new account. I forgot the name, but it is in youtube. I watch a few part last week, but didn't save the link. However, if you type in the name, it should pop up in youtube cause that's what I did.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
They should start making a remake of one that haven't been remade yet or either make a new one b/c remaking the same ones is getting kinda boring and they will lose audiences.

fun

Expired Sarnie
They should start making a remake of one that haven't been remade yet or either make a new one b/c remaking the same ones is getting kinda boring and they will lose audiences.
lol I think they pretty much lost a lot already. I know I am one of them. But I do watch it here and there... just cuts because the boran is wayyy to long.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Remake or new storyline, the way they make borans now adays just won't do it for me anymore. Take Tukkathathong for an example, it was a new storyline...but they dragged it with so many unnecessary scenes, cast, and animation sucks. They just can't do it anymore :(

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
lol I think they pretty much lost a lot already. I know I am one of them. But I do watch it here and there... just cuts because the boran is wayyy to long.
lol. I'd say this Pikunthong isn't bad but heck seems like they're going to drag it too. God I was happy that the crowns were back though but not all the way. The costumes are just gettin uglier.

Gosh why can't it be like back then where it's like only 15 episodes or something...sheesh.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Remake or new storyline, the way they make borans now adays just won't do it for me anymore. Take Tukkathathong for an example, it was a new storyline...but they dragged it with so many unnecessary scenes, cast, and animation sucks. They just can't do it anymore :(
LOL I agree. By God don't even talk about TKT to me. lmaoXD

I had no idea what the heck was going on and by god everything was blue/green screened. Even the meadows....XD
I have a feeling the director/scriptwriter didn't know where it was heading so it dragged on like heck. Plus Mild and Fuse had no chemistry at all. Even Fah and Phone's character were better....

Well, they need to come up with something new and not drag so much. I think the Manager of Samsearn knows that they're sucking and people are complaining but he says he don't care because he likes the new style of modern to the Boran Lakorns.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Wow, some manager. How can you not care about what the viewers want to see...i don't understand how anyone can like dragging "modern" borans.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Wow, some manager. How can you not care about what the viewers want to see...i don't understand how anyone can like dragging "modern" borans.
that's what I don't understand. i think more episodes equals more money on air or something...but heck they're losing money not gaining money by dragging. LOLXD

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Pikuntong is interesting so far. But the thing that kinda bothers me, and it's not just in the latest borans, but in modern lakorns too, is that a lot of the actresses wear big circle lenses. It's kinda of distracting. They are making look too modern.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Pikuntong is interesting so far. But the thing that kinda bothers me, and it's not just in the latest borans, but in modern lakorns too, is that a lot of the actresses wear big circle lenses. It's kinda of distracting. They are making look too modern.
LOL I don't even notice. Maybe b/c I only watch Boran Lakorns..XD

But yea they try to make Boran lakorns modern too by replacing costumes and the crowns and things like that. I prefer the crowns over those things they wear on their head. Looks so....IDK...not Thai but European or American crown or something. i'm glad the crowns came back but watch, next boran, they're going to go back to those things on their heads again...I prefer the crowns rather then those things..sound so old school but yea. XD

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL I don't even notice. Maybe b/c I only watch Boran Lakorns..XD

But yea they try to make Boran lakorns modern too by replacing costumes and the crowns and things like that. I prefer the crowns over those things they wear on their head. Looks so....IDK...not Thai but European or American crown or something. i'm glad the crowns came back but watch, next boran, they're going to go back to those things on their heads again...I prefer the crowns rather then those things..sound so old school but yea. XD
Hehe, i wanted to add to the crown thing. I also hate the head band looking thing. And I can't stand the guys hair now adays...they have some of it down and it's kinda wavy-ish and just ugly in my opinion. I can go on forever about borans now-adays. :facepalm:

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Hehe, i wanted to add to the crown thing. I also hate the head band looking thing. And I can't stand the guys hair now adays...they have some of it down and it's kinda wavy-ish and just ugly in my opinion. I can go on forever about borans now-adays. :facepalm:
LOLXD I know right? Shoo, I mean they're pretty but the Crowns and jeweleries back then were way better. Now it's just like a piece of string across the forehead or something.

GOSH don't even get me started on that. LOLXD Guys with long hair is a turn off...unless they're pretty boys then sure...but come on a manly guy with long hair just don't work and come one...curly or wavy too? Gosh...I prefer the guys in Borans with the Ring buns...XD

mnikmy

sarNie Egg
upload some pics i wanna see how it looks before checking it out!!
i actually liked fuse though!! but oh well...wat aom as from kula saen suay i wanna see her in more boran lakorn wit james!!! Man someone need to call ch7 to write some new boran storyline....maybe i should start one....i dont know how to speak thai!!

mnikmy

sarNie Egg
Aom is some sort of Boat Nymph, godess? And then Namfon and Tong are also goddesses...Namfon is the godess of fire or something and Tong helped Pikunthong's son from getting killed....all three of them are godesses.....

Kinda repetitive..I don't know if the older version had three goddesses helping out all the time but sure....might as well just have all the 7 ladies from Sung Tong appear as godesses then. XD

hahha yeah that will be great!! cause all of the ladies are pretty!! i love aom but i want her to have a bigger role...like in kula saen suay and also stronger...if they really want to modernize boran lakron they should make the na'ek stronger!!

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
upload some pics i wanna see how it looks before checking it out!!
i actually liked fuse though!! but oh well...wat aom as from kula saen suay i wanna see her in more boran lakorn wit james!!! Man someone need to call ch7 to write some new boran storyline....maybe i should start one....i dont know how to speak thai!!
hahha yeah that will be great!! cause all of the ladies are pretty!! i love aom but i want her to have a bigger role...like in kula saen suay and also stronger...if they really want to modernize boran lakron they should make the na'ek stronger!!
Pictures has been uploaded already onto the previous page.

If they modernize boran lakorns, I'm not going to watch anymore. Peroid. XD