Pin Mook (Daravdo)

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
i haven't start this lakorn and the way everybody talking about it...it sound very interesting...but there is one question i wanna ask before starting this lakorn...is aum playing two character in the lakorn as pim and mook???or am i just wrong???

moilee

sarNie Adult
No...Aum plays one character in this lakorn. It's very good. I saw someone's posted the part where the pr'eng raped or forced her to sleep with him. I'm not sure was a rape and an attempt. Anyone knows? If you do...what tape number would this be. Thanks.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
She acts as two person Pin and Mook .. her real name is Pinmook when she goes to school shes mook at home as a servant shes Pin and yes this lakorn is good!!!!! i love3!!!!!!

Natty that explains why i couldnt find it lmfao~~!!!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
yep yep this lakorn is really good so the "r" scene has not aired yet im sad now i couldn't sleep last nite but it's ok i wait and wait finally Cee get a back bone in his character

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Its all good im sure it should be this weekend because there only 5 episodes left I don't think they would do it next weekend where it is to end its to close to the ending and very unnessacry to be honest if they were going to put an "R" scene it would have been better like 2 or 3 episodes before because the drama is already starting to die down .. and its kind of not called for to be so close to the ending

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
She acts as two person Pin and Mook .. her real name is Pinmook when she goes to school shes mook at home as a servant shes Pin and yes this lakorn is good!!!!! i love3!!!!!!

Natty that explains why i couldnt find it lmfao~~!!!
thankx for making it clear

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Okay guys, Cee found out who Aum really is in today's episode but it was towards the end. Since natty says that the R scene after when Cee found out about Aum, maybe it's tomorrow episode? Cee was really pissed when he found out and said he hated Aum so I guess that's why he turned from good to bad boy. Can't wait for that scene, looks really hot. :yahoo:

Hmmm...where is the spicy link? I wanna see it...lol

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
hey natty, you know the part you were describing the "R" scene? Did you read that off an article or did you saw the preview? If you saw the preview, where can I go see the clip?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Did this lakron end yet,because it seems like it is.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai,is your banner Aum and Cee?

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Okay guys, Cee found out who Aum really is in today's episode but it was towards the end. Since natty says that the R scene after when Cee found out about Aum, maybe it's tomorrow episode? Cee was really pissed when he found out and said he hated Aum so I guess that's why he turned from good to bad boy. Can't wait for that scene, looks really hot. :yahoo:

Hmmm...where is the spicy link? I wanna see it...lol
I miss my lovable, bad-ass Cee!!!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Well at Spicy p'Noiki uploaded the Entertainment News on it, it has the scene where Aum and Cee was doing the 'r' scene and he throw his glass off before going at it lol they also talked about other stuff it was rather cute and funny lol

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wow,so he's suppose to rape her in this lakorn or what?LOL...seems like it's going to end soon it's just that they need to find the will and get rid of those ugly people..

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Tehehe...but i hope they get to the point and find the will...urggh so aggravating.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Did he already "R" her or it's going to happen later?They don't see to be having any problems to where he has to "R" her........Well,I'm waiting to see that scenelol

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
I believe its going to happen tomorrow. either friday's episode or tomorrow's episode.

in the thairath news, it says that cee kissed aump's lips too! i might be wrong cus i was skimming the article. lol.