Pin Mook (Daravdo)

Ana

sarNie Adult
Sarn!! Ur getting this lakorn too :yahoo: :yahoo: !! I'm so gonna buy it from u :yahoo: :yahoo: !! I'm gonna wait till u get it, then watch the whole thing ^_^

NiTha

sarNie Adult
^I'm guessing that he calls her that because she's a dj at her college's radio station. This lakorn is all rite not the ones i would watch entirely.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I started watching this last night and I have mixed feelings about it. The storyline itself remind me of BahnSaiTong. And even Cee's character reminds me of Sonram's character in it. Overall, like I said eariler they over did on the beating, torture scene. It's really not neccessary to watch all of that. But then again this channel 7. I always find their lakorn overdo on that kind of stuff. As for Aum's character, she's really good at portraying both weak and strong characters, but I still don't see how she going to start her revenge on the family. All she ever does is go to school and never is actually home. I love Cee as the mature role, but I love better as the playful p'ek that we're use to seeing. From what I've seen (I admit I had to skip scenes mostly parts where servants, classmates and her family is hitting/beating/yelling at Aump...... it's unnecessary for to it.....just a waste of film and time) and from the previews, it doesn't look like there's much romantic scenes between Aump and Cee :unsure: :unsure: Hopefully, the story moves alot faster and Aump finds her dad's last will and testament. It should get good then... I just hope they don't wait until the last minute to find it.

natty

Chubs
the whipping was a little overdone.. and unnecessary..

however aum did say that she wanted to feel everything her mother feel to understand..

an la

sarNie Hatchling
its kinda good and then kinda boring. i have to say i ff alot too. so far from what i have watched, i mostly watch aum and the other two couples cuz they are funny. i love miang in here, she is so cute and funny. while cee is just there and not that interesting cuz aum carries most of the show.

cecilia

Staff member
today episode have no point to it..it's sorta boring..i skipped most of the part ....let's hope tomorrow episode carry on good..^^

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I thought tonight's episode was an excitiment, and damn it that Pin is now in trouble, why didnt that work on Cee? maybe its for female only hehe. Now Pin is in big trouble, she's going to get really hurt T_T

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Yeah there was no point in episode 4... disappointing. This lakorn is focused on Aump only. Cee doesn't have a big role in it or at least his character doesn't seem to contribute much to the lakorn. Aump is suspious of her dad's wives giving her grandma some crazy pills. I guess that's the point of episode 4.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I thought it was exciting and funny Aum making Cee take da bus, eating scorpion and i think later on Cee will have a bigger part wen he find out Aum is Pin and Mook

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Yeah I hope so... I would hate if everyone finds out at the very end. There's no point of that 'cause we won't have time to gloat!!! Anyways, I just hope Aump find the will in the middle of the lakorn and everyone finds out Aump real identity then too. But still i don't see a place for Cee.... it just his role seems so much like an outsider.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I thought tonight's episode was an excitiment, and damn it that Pin is now in trouble, why didnt that work on Cee? maybe its for female only hehe. Now Pin is in big trouble, she's going to get really hurt T_T

Yeah, I thought episode 4 was pretty good. Anyway, I'm thinking they changed the medicine when Cee took it. They didn't resist it too badly when he said he was gonna take it. Almost like they want him to take it. I guess we'll see.

cecilia

Staff member
episode 5 is good..but i still dont' get it why a business man like Thiya fall for a school girl like Mook.. .. isn't there some boundary that maybe producer can't have relationship with student?..i'm so confuse now..unless she's in college..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i like the storyline to this lakorn i mean i dont like aump or hate her but in lakorn she seem so nice and innocent but in real life its another story 555 anyways its a good lakorn to watch p-cee so cute with glasses n aump 2 friends mieng and the new girl so pretty its like 3 couples :) right now pinn trying to be close her grandma it seem like if her grandma dont eatt he medince she dont remember past about pinn's mom and she does eat it she remember.