Pin Mook (Daravdo)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I dunno ab everyone else but I think Cee Looks HOT in those glasses... but yahnno wah I think it would have been nedo if they stuck Nam to play the other brother (sin tha)... lol but then it would be too repetitve seeing them all together ...

Lol I'm loving mieng's character in this lakorn.. I think shes on her way in becoming a up and coming star because I've seen a few of her lakorns and she can play many different roles well .. the only one she can't quite do yet is innocent ... but the previous lakorn with Cee, Nam, Cheer she was good in that one too dun remember the name i think is ruk sood kwah ...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i agree with u P'Tina Cee is HOTT with glasses. :wub: :drool: :lol:

and the lakorn is gettin more interesting.
May's character is such a bitch. Also, Aum's dad wives they're so cruel.
It's sad how they beat her till she bleeding n all.
This drama is 2thumbs^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
urgh im on the part where Cee makes her slap herself .. man I notice he hits her alot and causes her alot of physical pain and humiliation to herself..hopefully near the ending he has a chance to pay for all that .. urgh .... and its so cute heheh how he and Aum talk to each other over the fone for the radio every night how romantic.. but Cee towards Pin is like wack smack!!!!

and

Nong Da :p lolss I know he does loOk hot in glasses hahah lol I think I found my new soulmate haha lol kidding :p

cecilia

Staff member
^we have too many soulmate.. :loool: i think with how the world revolve around ..constantly come up with hot p'ek..it's gonna be hard for us to find our soulmate..

anyway..i wish he figure it out already that pin and mook are the same person..take forever..*though he's suspecting it now..*

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah Cecilia I have to agree so many new hot pra'eks and never gonna end lol

but it was funny when Aump uses the cleaning lady to be her lol hahah yes I'm barely on that part .. and so sad when they beat her and poured salt water on her thats just so mean .. i mean especially for May who plays the youngest .. someone so young with so cold of a heart.. and how she faked herself falling on that guys bed omg thats just so scandalous!!!! and omg since they say shes younger than mook and shes already sleepin with that guy tsk tsk how scandalous ... i mean its normal now a days in american societies for girls to do that but hmm there? and she considers herself high class acCck

and omg im to into it pretty soon I'll start forgetting its just a lakorn hahha lol =x

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I agree that Cee looks hot in glasses, so mature. He's younger than Aump in real life right? But since he is playing a role that's older than her, the glasses are perfect! I've never seen any of his other movies but I heard he's starred in a few comedies. I like him in this type of drama roles. It's funny how he's so mean to Pin cause she's a servant and likes Mook so much. Wonder how he'll react when he finds out they're the same person. I think he's fond of Pin but since she's a servant and acts all dumb, he knows they can't be together but with Mook it's different.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I Think he likes Pin in some sense... I mean her nature towards his grandmother.. but he also only sees the bad side of her at some point like when she is attacking may... and its like wah when he saw the fake Mook and when Pin asks him "what if the Dj you like is ugly" and he responds with "if your going to like or love someone the outside appearance doesn't matter" but then again I don't know what Pin is thinking because if he doesn't know Pin and Mook is the same person and he only like one side of her wouldn't see be curious as to the fact of whether he likes her as Pin also? lol =x sorry if I made that sound confusing

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
i watch live today and it doesn't show the picture, just the sound...funny.... i miss some part of it.... today's episode have something to do with the inherance and Prinigum thingy.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i saw where may put aump face in the water bucket so real nice but feel sorry for pin but later on they will get the same pain as her but much more 555+

kristine

sarNie Egg
i love this lakorn esp 7 was so cute in the beginning cee hug aum and he see her in the highschool
can't wait eps 8

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't watch all of episode 9 but here's a little summary on it.

Cee, after misunderstanding aum that night at the radio station, goes home to his biological mother, Tip who talks to him and makes him concentrate on not to conclude on things he doesn't fully see with his eyes and to stop listening to that parrieng guy one sided. Cee then goes back and calls aum that he will be waiting for her at the radio station rooftop for her explaination. Aum makes up her mind to tell Cee the truth about everything. However, on that same day, i think she was beaten again not to mention, Walai brought a lawyer to read the dad's will. The will was fake though, since it stated that the dad left everything to the Walai. With everyone still in shock, Walai brought in some men to remove the grandmother, khun Chawee, Busabong from the house. Aum got hurt in the process of trying to help the grandmother. So because of these events, cee waited and waited until he gave up.

Next week's episode is probably going to be really good because from what i've read from the IPTV summary, it says that Cee comes home and is confused at what has happened and wasn't really ready to do battle with Walai on taking over the house when Walai dropped the bombshell that the will states in order for Cee to a share in the will, he must marry May. Not to mention if he doesnt, she won't allow the grandma and Chawee back in the house. When Cee agrees, Chawee and the grandmother returned, however they at treated like a servant had to be offended by Walai that it makes them think of the things they did to aum's mom. Parrieng, upon hearing what happened, married may through a special license before she can marry cee, hopping to share the inheritance. Later Walai found out who aum is and destroyed the mother's house. Cee at the same time also found out the truth about aum and left for the country to his mom, Tip. Aum, very disappointed that not only she couldn't get justice for her mother, she has also lost the person that she loved, which is Cee. She then goes back to her mother's house and by some chance found the real will behind the picture frame of her mother and father. With the real will, aum got the house back and finally cleared everything up. Walai then kidnapped aum to murder aum, only Cee came to the rescue on time. However, Aum got shot and is in criticle condition. Walai became mental and the parrieng guy dumped May even when she just got pregnant. May took revenge by stabbin him with a knife that he became handicap and May went to confess in jail. After everything that has happen, Cee understands Aum and marries her living happily ever after.

There is a summary that is different from this on ch 7, however, the summary that iptv has is much more accurate to the episodes we've watched so far and the one on ch 7 has some inaccuracies. I think it's becuase ch 7 sort of changed it a little in the actual lakorn.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Wow thank you jah for the summary P'Jennifer omg sound so intresting and blah making Cee and Aump Misunderstand each other like that :( omg I can't wait till he realizes the truth i havent watched up to that poing yet =x

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ok so pin dad has 4 wife which is her mom,the girl that is her friend mom,cee fake mom and may mom dam so alot player ass 555+ yea episode 8 was so dam short only like 40 mins i think cee getting curious of pin from seeing her aroudn alot and running away from him i hope he find out soon and wanna see where pinn mook find her dad's will and revenage those mean jurks well cee mom is being nice to alittle from her saving from dying cause may's mom put those powder in the cake mieng was making and give to her to eat cause she is allegic and good thing pin was there to help her out hopefully the grandma n cee mom turn out nice to pin mook at the end well for sure may and her mom is evil and going get revenage !!!!!!!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Episode 9 sounds so intense! I need to see it!!! I am such a huge fan of this lakorn! I feel so sorry for Aum in here and Cee too because he's always manipulated by his mom.

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 9 sounds so intense! I need to see it!!! I am such a huge fan of this lakorn! I feel so sorry for Aum in here and Cee too because he's always manipulated by his mom.
Me, i kinda fell sorry for khun Chawee. Cause, at first she seemed like a good fair person. But after finding out the father already has a wife that he loves and is beneath her social status that is one strike one to her pride and hurting her. Not to mention the grandma stepping all over her by bringing other women for the son and constantly reminding her how she can't have a child. Overall, I think she's a fair person although a bit cold. If Walai hadn't manipulated her so much on how the father desired and love aum's more more and that the mom might think to steal all the wealth away, she wouldn't be so cold towards people even to those who are beneath her status.

Man, you guys should see episode 9 where mieng and sithra went to the zoo...so funny. There was this guy who was following them and they both thought he was following mieng but it turns out he was following sithra and says that they should get to know each other...lol. Sithra then goes and hugs mieng close to his side and says I've already got a girlfriend kisses mieng on the cheek...so cute...lol

kapologirl

sarNie Egg
Doesn't anyone know what is the lastest episode..is 10, 11, 12 out yet??
can someone plz upload them...this drama is so good..i love it...and it's so addicting..
thanks in advance

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I'm in love with the ending song! I could definitely hear Cee's character singing that even though Cee didn't actually sing the song. Yea, can't find out how Cee will know Pin and Mook are the same person but more curious what his reaction will be! I'm still stuck on eps. 8. Can't get it to work right. I downloaded macromedia but it only plays the sound and no picture :( Don't know what to do! Might just skip to eps. 9 if I get desperate. Want to catch up before this weekend's eps.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ahhhhhhhhhhh can't wait till this weekend to see the ending I hope what epi is it ending on? and omg poor Cee and poor Aump she can't explain anything to him because her promise to her mother :( omg I love Cee he's so sensitive yet manly In this lakorn hotness!!! acCCk