Pinky Savika @ IIFA AWARDS

neena

sarNie Adult
I found recent pictures of Pinky at the IIFA awards, Bollywood's award show that is like the Oscars. She and two other Thai celebrities were the only ones I found pictures of...she must be a fan of Bollywood...and she's in a SARI! Very beautiful! You would probably think she's a Bollywood actress too!

PERHAPS SHE WILL BE IN A BOLLYWOOD MOVIE SOON!

OTHER TWO THAI CELEBS

cecilia

Staff member
wow. PINKY in sari. it would have been better if she have a prettier one .. she looks Indian here.

neena

sarNie Adult
you gals should watch her dance to OM SHANTI OM's Doom Tana...i found it on youtube but i forgot the link! it was pretty werid...

damn...why can't she be holding her spouse's hand...(not aum) like most bollywood couples, i would like those kind of pictures more. she looks indian, indeed...and she looks so much older.

cecilia

Staff member
you gals should watch her dance to OM SHANTI OM's Doom Tana...i found it on youtube but i forgot the link! it was pretty werid...
damn...why can't she be holding her spouse's hand...(not aum) like most bollywood couples, i would like those kind of pictures more. she looks indian, indeed...and she looks so much older.
really, i'll google for it .. with keywords, PINKY, INDIAN, THAI, OM SHANTI OM' loL .. WISH ME LUCK. i wanna see it .

edited:
WOW! that was easy : lol : here's the link : http://youtube.com/watch?v=pQMjSSXEy_c

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
WOW. Pinky looks super gorgeous, perfection she is . So beauitful in sari outfit cannot wait to see her in bollywood movie!

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
Ommggg!!! Didn't know tht she attended the IIFA Award. :eek: :eek: She look gorgeous in a sari, I love Bollywood and hope to see her in a Bollywood movie in the near future!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Wow she can dance!!! I liked it!
She does look really Indian in the pics...very pretty.
I like her lipstick color! :lol:

judyp

sarNie Adult
aww pinky looks gorgeous. the more i see her, the more she looks indian. i love her eyes!

max

sarNie Elites
Pinky is absolutely beautiful! If I saw her and did not know that she is Thai, I would think that she is Indian =)