Pinky's P'eak

Which of her co-stars do you think suits Pinky well?

• Cee (Nong Miew Kearl Petch)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Vee (Ankor 2)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arnus (Kan Kala)

• Chakrit (Kadee Det Het Hang Ruk)

• Oil (Suparb Buruth Chao Din)

• Kade (Chum Tang Ruk)

• Big (Yai Tua Rai Gub Nai Puan)

• Au (Sao Noi Roi Larn)

• Nam (Thida Satan)

• Total voters
Which of her co-stars do you think suits Pinky well? Who do you think that Pinky should pair up with in the future (that's possible)? Who do you think has chemistry with Pinky (other channel)?

~ Pinky's Picture ~
(credits to www.sanook.com)

~ Already ~
= Cee Siwat
= Nam Rapeepat
= Chakrit Yamnam

~ Want ~
= Poh Nuttawut
= Win Tawin
= Stefan Sunti
= Paul Pattarapol

~ Impossible~
= Ken Teeradet
= Aum Atichat

***FIRST ONE IS SINGLE CHOICE SECOND ONE IS MULTIPLE CHOICE, AND THE THIRD QUESTION THERE'S NO POLL...TOO MANY ACTORS :)***

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Pinky is gonna have a lakorn with Wier soon just to let you know that.

I want to see Pinky with Por they have the same skin tone, I think well they're both dark skin, lol.

I think Piny and Cee suit each other the most but I do love Pinky with Arnas and Vee also.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Pinky and Cee suit eachother the most :wub: .

I want to see Pinky pair up with Por in the future :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
For me i like Pinky with Chakrit the most. They have great chemistry on screen. They are so cute together. Make an adorable couple. Love their la korn together. and i really want them to pair up again in a new la korn.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Pinky looks best with Arnus, they generate lost of chemistry. Then I want Pinky and Por, two Ps plus they're the same shade.

katia

sarNie Hatchling
i like her best with cee!!! NMKP was sooo good! i really want to c her with Poh N. they would look good together

solin

sarNie Adult
Even I don't like Kade, I think that they should play together again because they made a cute couple in Chum Tang Ruk
I also want to see Pinky paired up with Stefan in a lakorn just by curiosity.

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
I like to see pinky do another lakorn with oil but a cuter and better one, they look so good together and she's cute with arnus and chakrit also. Pinky and Cee look more like brother sister on screen than a couple. I like to see her do a lakorn with por cause he hasn't done any lakorn with the younger generation actresses except for poo.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^.- i want to see her act with paul....but i liked her with oil and cee ^.-

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I've never seen Cee with Pinky before, but a lot of people seem to like them. So, I went with Vee because that's the only lakorn I saw of Pinky's and actually liked.

Future pr'ek should be Paul Pattarapone because he's starred with everyone hot ne'ks from both channels, but hasn't starred with Pinky and Kwan yet.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Pinky suits well with Oil ,they were so cute together in suphapburutchowdin.. she look pretty and he look handsome in this la korn. the pra eak i want to see Pinky pair up with is....i guess Win or Stephan because she haven't meet them yet. and the pra eak i want her to pair up with again is: Chakrit+Oil. that time she pair up with Chakrit she was still young but now she's all grown up so i want to see them pair up again. they would look cute together more.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Pinky & Cee have chemistry together in NMKP and She should pair up with Win or Poh not oil for sure