Pirate Territory (complete) 6-25-09

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
since ann is not going to end up with Ken or Dennis, don't tell me that the man is Aum. However, I can't picture any other guys you would put in here for ann except for aum. Please let me know whether it is aum or not. i am curious to find out the man dennis hire to do this to her. at first i was thinking that it may be dennis but afte reading, it seems like they both knew each other already, ann and the mysterious man. can't wait to find out who is the mysterious man.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
since ann is not going to end up with Ken or Dennis, don't tell me that the man is Aum. However, I can't picture any other guys you would put in here for ann except for aum. Please let me know whether it is aum or not. i am curious to find out the man dennis hire to do this to her. at first i was thinking that it may be dennis but afte reading, it seems like they both knew each other already, ann and the mysterious man. can't wait to find out who is the mysterious man.

lol, nope its not Aum, but you will fine out in the next two chapter

transcend89

sarNie Adult
hmmm could it be willy lol just thinking of actors she has acted with hmmmmm num, or maybe tik come on stop teasing us

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
or it could be num sornram or the guy she play with in the movie "letter or love letter"

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.19 Part.1
Enjoy!!!!

Rome and Rita reach to her house. It was massive, then where they were staying at. He couldn’t believe his eyes.

There were question where Rita and Ann was gone to. The polices came to question Rita and her where about since her friends were dead.

Police #1: Miss. Rita where were you all this time
Rita: (was staring at Rome) Ummm....... some evil pirate kidnap us and Rome save us
Police #2: Sooo I see, do you know who they where
Rome: I don’t remember
Rita: I fainted after that
Police#1: Where Ann?
Rita: She vacation with her boyfriend
Police #1: Okay, sorry to bug you were gonna leave now
Rita: No problem

Rita felt really nervous lying to the polices officer. But she wanted to save Rome from going to jail.

Rome wanted surprise Rita with dinner tonight. He told Rita he will be back since he had to meet someone. Rita was confused since she thought Rome didn’t know his way around the city. She doesn’t know that Rome went to school here in the city because his mother made him go here.
TBC………
Sorry it was kinda boring…… I will post the other half later. As for Ann and who the mystery guy is. It will be in ch.20. I will reveal who he is.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
Dang that was short :( anyways can't wait to see what sweet moment rome planned for rita and once again i want to know the mystery man

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
short update but thanks. rome and rita are so cute, not wanting to lose each other. gosh, i can't wait to read about ann's mysterious man. i am still thinking of who it could be, coming up with all the possible men that I could think of who starrs with her in her lakorn. can't wait for the next chapter.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks... i want to know who the man is so bad>?????... awwwwwwwww rita wanted to save rome from going to jail

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.19 part2

Enjoy!!!

Rita wonders where Rome went to. It was getting really late. She hopes nothing bad has happen to him. She doesn’t know what to do if something to happen to him.

It was 7 p.m. now………

Rome finally came back. Rita was waiting for him on the couch.

Rita: Rome where were you? I thought something happen to you
Rome: No, I just needed to do something
Rita: Like what?
Rome: Nothing, you want to go out for dinner
Rita: umm.... okay

They left the house. Rita thought nothing of it. She wonder why they were taking for ever to reach to a restaurant.

She notice they were at the beach instant. She wonder why he would of drive that far to see the beach since they were stuff on the beach for a while.

Rome: Rita, I got a surprise for you
Rita: Really? What is it?
Rome: You find out, but you need to put this blindfold on though
Rita: Hmmm..... Do I trust you enough, for you to guid me
Rome: (started to make a puppy face) please
Rita: Fine

Rome put the blindfold on Rita inside the car since he doesn’t want her to see what he had plans.

Rome pick her up instant of letting her walk. After 10 minutes of walking. Rome put Rita down. He then took off the blindfold off.

She couldn’t believe what she saw. (They were inside of a rose petal heart shape) She was in tears. Rome got on with one knees and show her the ring that he search for all day long to get her the perfect ring.

Rome: Rita, I want to share my heart and soul with you all my life. I never meant everyone that I love so much before, until I meant you. You open my eyes to the world. This ring three diamond represent our new begging as a family. Rita will to marry me and make me the luckiest man alive.

Rita: Yes of course!!

Rome got up and jump for joy. He was happy.

Then there was firework after the moment they kiss each other.

TBC…..

Spoil:
Are you guys ready? Next chapter will reveal the mystery man. Ann and the ? will try to escape the island together.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
yep i'm ready to know too after thinking the the mystery man...still thinking lol anyways rteam is SUPER SUPER sweet

hahaha yes2drama, I know how much you really want to know who the man is. I will post sometime this week. I should be studying for final!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG Rome propose to Rita...awwwww.
yes i've been waiting for the mystery man too...somehow i think that it would be Dennis' brother that was supposedly killed in the car crash, and he was just injured but not really dead and they wanted revenge on Ann, but he's still in love with Ann so he helps her escape..IDK ahahah I just can't wait to find out ^^

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
hahaha yes2drama, I know how much you really want to know who the man is. I will post sometime this week. I should be studying for final!!

I'm dying to find out who the man is. So that means that after he did that to her, he's going to help her run away from Dennis and his men at the island? oh, you're teasing us, i can't wait until the next update. rteam is super cute together. wonder if there will be anything that will interrupt their love scenes for a while because so far they have been happy and nothing seems to come in between them. gosh, awesome couple.