pix of ur accomadation & ur stuffs

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
wow...you must be loaded *Ice*...haha my fam could prolly afford something like that in Thailand, but in the states, Real Estate and Taxes are RIDICULOUS!!!

by the way, i like your choice in alcohol misterkevin hahahaha

noungning

Heartless
houses/condos in thailand are getting so expensive... well ok nevermind, in bangkok, phuket, pattaya, samui, chiangmai... lol but if i go live in rural areas, i might be able to live like a millionaire...ok i lied, i can't even do that there :(

hmmm too bad i didn't win the damn lottery jackpot lol.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Kev is a much cleaner person than I am. I used to have a clean room as you will see when I first moved in. Then it went to chaos.

Before

After (after a tornado went through)

Scary huh? :lol:

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
damn p'marduk haha i see ur thongs ;) on da bed and do lil things come out of tha air vent? haha man pick u tha packet on tha floor

Mook

sarNie Egg
Wow Marduk and Kevin nice place, Ice always loves your houses/condo

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Wow Ice your mom's house looks pretty big. Very...pink. hehe

The other areas looks a lot like my aunt's house.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Nong Ice...dammmn! It's like a scene from a lakorn. Very nice but I personally wouldn't like to live in a place like that .... it's grand but it's not "homey". (your mom's place that is). I like that last sink though. And I like the little mermaid soap jar next to it. lol. Now that's class. ^_* Your condo looks homier. ^^

Kev! I jealous like Ning.

Marduk. You call the before pictures clean?? Hah!

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
this is one of my bedrooms @ my moms condo in LA....i have 5 bedrooms all together, one at each house haha

i pretty much decorated this all by myself, i chose the color scheme and furniture and everything! haha i love it!

loveee the bedspread

if i'm bored enough i will post pics of my other bedrooms, but we'll see......haha

noungning

Heartless
nice room and bathroom. i like ur sink.

i think we have a thread with rooms... or was it deleted? i dunno lol, but i can't show mine. it's way messy.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
haha u have no curtains man!! haha someone might see u

showww da otherrrr roooms haha and da other housessss me wanna seeee

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
haha u have no curtains man!! haha someone might see u

showww da otherrrr roooms haha and da other housessss me wanna seeee
i dont have curtains because we're higher up so no one can see me anyways....well at least i hope not. hahahahhh

my condo in BKK the bathroom has floor to ceiling windows and guessss what..........no curtains there either hahaha, i dont think i need it, since thats on the 27th floor!

ok ill post my other bedrooms whenever i go there next, haha i dont have pix of them

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
what about the buildings in da first pic? what r they cnt they see u get ur shot gun out at them hahaha if they look

ahha imagine the window cleaners hahahha no ok my mind is starting to wonder abit now HAHA

woo cnt wait to see da other ones hahahha show me mikeys room :p

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
what about the buildings in da first pic? what r they cnt they see u get ur shot gun out at them hahaha if they look

ahha imagine the window cleaners hahahha no ok my mind is starting to wonder abit now HAHA

woo cnt wait to see da other ones hahahha show me mikeys room :p

hahah well i guess they could see but its kinda far away, so they probly cant see anything

hahaha and mikeys room is a pig stye haha but what do ya expect hes a boy haha