'Pla Lhai Paai Daeng(Good Feeling)

icool48

sarNie Adult
Cherry Denies Wedding; , “Not Ready Yet”

http://dirtii-laundry.net/2010/08/24/cherry-denies-wedding-quoted-not-ready-yet/

PUPAE  & CHERRY

joey

sarNie Adult
Hi p.jib! Thanks for sharing all the lovely goodies with us once again. *kiss kiss*

I wish Cherry the best when she finally settle down and get married. For now, I am happy that she is still single because usually actresses that got married don't really act no more or if they do, they don't really get to be the n'ek anymore as when they were single. As a fan, I still want to watch her act many more years. :)

It is very sweet of Smart to present Cherry the cake. They both look so cute! :wub: My birthday happens to be this month too, and I just celebrated with my family. I just love birthday parties!!! I wish Cherry success in everything she does. Happy Birthday Cherry!!! I love you! :wub:

joey

sarNie Adult
thanks p.jib for sharing the clips! i don't understand what they're saying, but it looks like the ladies are learning how to shoot. don't tell me that they are doing this so they can shoot their husbands? lol.

i also really like the commercial that cherry did with her sister. they both look so beautiful in there. :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
God Mart looks old with the glasses on but he looks younger than Cherry their new lakorn 'Tard Ruk'.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
cherry looks so pretty, love her new hair color :) Miss her and mart onscreen, since i loved their couple in the mae kah kai kranom. Can't wait to see dis lakorn