'Pla Lhai Paai Daeng(Good Feeling)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
you know how to brighten up my day ^^ love the pictures.
cherry's smile is so contagious & mart's expressions are priceless lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Heres my other lakorn that i'm looking forward to see. God those pictures Cherry is so nice.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Sorry to say, but Mart is just.????..something about him that doesn't attract me into liking him.... he's not that appealing..he just look like a typical average guy that doesn't have the quality to be P'ke...and all N'kes he played with, he have no chemistry with them at all..lakorns that he didn't I couldn't even get past ep.3..the only lakorn that I actually finished was WanJai, and that was for Mint and Luis only..

icool48

sarNie Adult
4 AUG 2010

CREDIT : S2C

CHERRY wrote a message to chinese fans on tieba.baidu.com

Hello! this s cherry naka ,cherry khemupsorn ka.
Nong Khemupsorm 's fanclub in Thailand told me to visit this web since 3 weeks ago ka.
So i'm here to say Hi! there! Hope u all that be oversea r happy naka.
Thank you for your supporting,eventhough we hardly communicated with each other.
I m not sure what i'm doing s collect or not.
I tollaly can't understand what this page s saying ka.
So i hope this massage ll get through all of you naka.

Thank you so muchhhh,
kiss kiss
cherry

credit : ann jintapanee

joey

sarNie Adult
Thanks p.jib for the pics and clips. Cherry looks beautiful like always. I really love how they dress her up in here. Are those pictures with the guys is the scene when Cherry's in-laws are taking Mart out to change him? Haha...he looks so scared with those girls all over him like
that. :lol:

Btw, it's very cute of Cherry to leave a message for her Chinese fans. It shows us all that she cares a lot about her fans. Luv her! :wub:

joey

sarNie Adult
A BIG thanks p.jib like always! luv luv the pictures!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

thanks for the pictures. Man, I just want to meet with Smart and just hug him.
LOL... Well, I'm a little bit greedy than you RR. I would not only give him a big hug but a kiss on the cheek too. :p That's if I don't get too star struck and not too nervous when I do meet him. :lol: I would love to give Cherry a hug too and to tell her that I love her and also one of her biggest fans. :)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Cherry looks great! I actually like these two together. After the way they made her look in Mae Kanom, I am glad to she is getting a more feminine look here. I get that her character from Mae Kanom is supposed to be tomboyish, but when they glam Cherry up, they sure can glam her up...loved her styling in Kaw Tah Pee too...it's always great to see Cherry looking her best!