Please help me!!

lalalolo

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone! I'm not sure what the movie is called, but it's originally chinese and it has been translated into hmong. It's the one where the blind chinese girl plays the piano. does anyone have the music that she plays on the piano? Thnx a million in advance!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I wonder if you are asking about this movie: Burn Phoenix Burn (Ran shao ba! huo niao)? The heroine's blind younger sister/second heroine likes to play on the piano alot...
http://www.freewebs.com/brigittelin/phoenixburn.htm

I love this movie because the younger sister's husband loves her so much and tries to be so caring even when she goes through her depression issues. (And I just like their pairing together in the Qiong Yao movies.)

Anyways, sorry if it is this movie your asking about - I don't have the music, just some of the oldies songs.

max

sarNie Elites
Gosh, I love that Chinese actress... the one who played in Errant Love. Omg, I want to see this movie.....! I wonder how I can get it...

jayhlee07

sarNie Egg
Gosh, I love that Chinese actress... the one who played in Errant Love. Omg, I want to see this movie.....! I wonder how I can get it...
I got that movie. I have a friend who sales this movie. but I think its only in VCD tho. Love this movie it is so awesome... im still looking to get the soundtracks to it..

mokka

sarNie Adult
aw... that movie... i like that movie as well. i want to get the original version with english sub

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Does anyone knows the hmong title for this movie? Or does anyone know who's the movie production that sales this movie? Thanks if anyone can help.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
The Hmong title is: Plhis Dua Neej Tshiab. I'll have to find my tape because I can't remember who translated it.

After seeing it in Hmong, I looked for the chinese version and bought it a while back in original mandarin with english subs-- love it much! Love this actress, Lu Xiu Ling...some of my favorites with her is Errant Love, Burn Phoenix Burn and Wells up in my heart-- all of which is translated in Hmong too.
Didn't like her other movie, My Cape of Many Dreams (also in Hmong) and Asking The Sunset as much as others. Must have been the pairings...

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
The Hmong title is: Plhis Dua Neej Tshiab. I'll have to find my tape because I can't remember who translated it.

After seeing it in Hmong, I looked for the chinese version and bought it a while back in original mandarin with english subs-- love it much! Love this actress, Lu Xiu Ling...some of my favorites with her is Errant Love, Burn Phoenix Burn and Wells up in my heart-- all of which is translated in Hmong too.
Didn't like her other movie, My Cape of Many Dreams (also in Hmong) and Asking The Sunset as much as others. Must have been the pairings...
kool thnks for the info. At least now i know the title hehe...

merry

sarNie Egg
sorry i can't help you much! I am as interest in this as you! also, before leaving this topic thanks for the information you are sharing here and I also like her too! she is so talented! old school movie rocks!

mly

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone knows the hmong title for this movie? Or does anyone know who's the movie production that sales this movie? Thanks if anyone can help.
Hmong World Production translate it. They are now call Hmong Star Entertainment. Don't know if they are still dubbing though. If you want their add or phone, just pm me. They are the ones who dubbed Errant Love. I think all their old movies are now made into vcd.

mly

sarNie Hatchling

Yeap, that's the title. My mum still have the movie. Actually it was mine. Before I got married, I would buy a whole lot of hmong dubbed movies. Then after I got married, just left them for the family.

Lui Sau Ling aka Shirley Lui is my favorite actress too.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Hmong World Production translate it. They are now call Hmong Star Entertainment. Don't know if they are still dubbing though. If you want their add or phone, just pm me. They are the ones who dubbed Errant Love. I think all their old movies are now made into vcd.
Oh cool then I'll pm u for it thanks.

Mae

sarNie Adult
My Cape of Many Dreams is my favorite one...the storyline is unlike any I've ever seen before...I just love it... I didn't like her other movies such as Errant Love and the blind one....

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
My Cape of Many Dreams is my favorite one...the storyline is unlike any I've ever seen before...I just love it... I didn't like her other movies such as Errant Love and the blind one....
Really? Unfortunately, I didn't like My Cape of Many Dreams very much. The songs were really nice too though.
I was kind of hoping she would end up with Kenny Bee's character again. At first, I didn't like Kenny's character because he kind of attacked her/kissed her when he first saw her. Sometimes his characters seem a bit too rough in love...
But as the story went on and you got to hear his side of the story... I was rooting for them.
I didn't like that Chin Ha's character would fall in love and marry someone who looked exactly like his sister. But Kenny didn't really love her either, he loved the sister
that died
, so I guess the ending made sense.

That's neat that you like the story though. Shows how differently people look at things. ^_^

*Sorry, i think I'm a little off topic here.*

max

sarNie Elites
I recently watched My Cape of Dreams, and I also did not like it!
I think that the storyline is kind of sick. It is like you dying right now, and in three years, your older brother falls in love and marries a girl that looks exactly like you. To me, that is just gross. Haha. I think that it would have been a great movie if the main actress feel in love with Kenny Bee... also because I loved them together in Errant Love! Hehe =)

BUT, I LOVE THE SONGS!