Please help

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Has anybody had problems with downloading on Mega Upload? I tried to dl from Mega and it keeps saying that download limit exceeds and it won't let me dl. This has happen before but there was a message on the bottom saying that I have to wait for about 1-2 hours before I can dl but this time it doesn't say it. Instead it said something about my Ip address, so does this mean I won't be able to dl from them ever again unless I pay for it? Please help me out.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You downloaded to much within the time frame so just wait out how many minutes they tell you to wait and then you can download again, but if you want to download unlimited with no time bandwidth restrictions then pay for the mega premium u can download as many file as you want at the same time too

jeanie

sarNie Adult
There used to be a way around that limit but I don't know if it works anymore or remember what it was. You could probably google it, I think I originally found the cheat at D-addicts.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This problem only happens to mega upload if you've downloaded lakorns consecutively without between minutes. If you don't have a premium account, this will happen to you. All you have to do is wait a few minutes before downloading your next file and it will all be fine.