Pleng Ruk Kharm Pob

shengvang

sarNie Adult
do anybody knoe what lakorn is about? i hope it is a good one....mannnnnnnn....pancake need more lakorn...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol seems like you're a fan of Pancake...I am too...but ppl are tired of her being on screen...but she needs her rest

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I love her to death too. yes, she needs rest
but I'd love it if she has more and more
lakorns. LOL. especially with TLE. OMG,
I love them together. anywho, I'm excited
for this pairing!

fun

Expired Sarnie
What is wrong with Pancake having too much lakorn. It's just exactly like how people wants Aff and Ann to be in all the lakorns. LMAO

If people despise Pan so much why even bother to watch her lakorn, it just mean they like her as much as I do. LMAO I like Pan and I skip on the ones that I don't like. It's a simple process, watch if you like, don't watch if you dislike. But I find some annoying lakorns to be very entertaining. Not a Krit fan but I have seen a few of his works. I don't say I hate him. Hate is just too strong of a word to use.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
seriously right? I don't think she has enough lakorns at all.
Look at aff then talk about pan please. I wish pan would sign
more lakorns. I miss her! I want her back with TLE!!!!!

* is New dead in here?? cause I saw the teaser and their hands
like went through when shaking hands or something. don't really
remember.. will go back and watch. LOL

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
i actually like new alot..especially in his lakorn with pinky right now..idk bouts pancake..but it seems like alot of people dont like her..shes pretty

nence

sarNie Juvenile
im actually looking forward to this drama because of pancake. this is a new role for pancake so gotta watch! but how did you guys all see the trailer to this?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
This is the scene where Pancake’s father goes on stage for the last time before he had a heart attack, then Kimberly ( who plays as Pancake, the young version) comes out and sings her dad’s song

The rests of the pics are posted at pancake’s English forum

fun

Expired Sarnie
What's up with the dresses, the dancers has on better dresses.

I can't wait to watch =D thanks for all the pics, I haven't gone to Pancake English forum in a while.