Pleng Ruk Kharm Pob

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gawd is it me or that one chick with the big lips annoy the shiz out of me -.-" I pay attention to her lip more than anything when she's around! LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol fun that was the first thing I noticed once she popped up into the lakorn it's like omg her lips urgh -.-" LLOL man I hope her lips are natural if they aren't I'm gonna smack that biz why would you get your lip injected to look like that LOL

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
today's episode was good. heehee I like when New's friend saw Pancake and thought she was a weird lady in the road when really she was going to give New a piggy back, and when the friend came over, New jumped on his back. I think New's sister is cute. I feel bad every time Pancake gets hit :( And I really wished New didn't have that earring. lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am still on episode 5 lol... so has romance spark yet or what... i might get to it this week...

nina07

sarNie Adult
They're so mean to Pan. <_< I feel so sorry that she has to cook in the kitchen and sleep in it too. :/

fun

Expired Sarnie
Finally finished with last week episode. Thank goodness she finally moves out, well she was kicked out lol... And her step dad is pissing me off!!! Erg!!!