Pleng Ruk Kharm Pob

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
you know when i first saw new in sai nam 3 chewit, i thught he was the same age as win and weir but after i went to go read his profile, turns out he was much older than i thought he was lolz...

natsume, i love ur pancake siggie

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hahaha I went to check too. I seriously thought New was about the same age too. But 5 years difference... so I guess he mixes in with the group.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
when is this ending...and also when is new going to wake up from his coma.....
cause they r dragging the movie to long...he still have to have some time to remember
pan...although there is some cute scene of them...but i hope there r more...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i thought ep. 11 was so cute with new and pancake. when he saved her from that old guy, and then new kissed her on the forehead. Also the part where she had some stuff of her face, and he wiped it off. AWWWW! I just like listening to their duet together, it's so sweet. :)

nina07

sarNie Adult
Those two morlum singer girls are too mean to her and they're little group too. <_< They need to leave her alone! Gosh. -_-

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg I think next week is the end! I can't wait to see it TT.TT I'm gonna miss Pancake though it looks real good though ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LOL I already wish it were friday haha

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ really it's going to end next week, awww, pancake is so pretty in here. it has it's moments with cute scenes with New and Pancake. <3

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah most likely it will end next week at least I hope so because if not it'll be super drag, but Pancake finally finds out who New really is or she finds his body in the hospital!

fun

Expired Sarnie
okay finally yesterday i got caught up with this lakorn. lol rr i was like that was so messed up that pan kept pushing the other nang rai. she is strengthen up. beside strong nang ek i love to their strength grow just like pan.

i dont know why people say her acting such... i believe she is brilliant and talented. when she was climbing the bathroom stall i was like whoa... lol

and yesh, it is getting a little draggy... i was a little mad in episode 13, new better go and save her lol... i was a bit tad mad at him but i am glad he didnt pms when he saw pai giving pan those flowers. you know what i mean when pra ek gets so jealous for so long over a scene with another guy lol

oh yeah i got to add, i hate pan's mother. i guess she wants to live in that kind of lifestyle getting her ass beat up. i cant take the step father any more even though now their not in the lakorn as much.

okay enough of me going off on this lakorn... lol

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
when is this ending...and also when is new going to wake up from his coma.....
cause they r dragging the movie to long...he still have to have some time to remember
pan...although there is some cute scene of them...but i hope there r more...
I have to agree with you...the storyline is dragging and the story is alway the same....She enter a singing contest of some sort
then some bad ppll lock her up and she get away.......They need to put more excitement into it.
When will this series end?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
according to lyn's lakorn blog, Aum P. & Pae's lakorn: Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada is going to air April 10. and it's going to replace this one, meaning this will on April 5.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Will this lakorn is about Pan striving to become a singer but yes got to agree that they are dragging it. I want some more romance! :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
April 5 meaning that there will be 19 plus episodes. What else can they drag to make this longer!

nina07

sarNie Adult
I think it'll be good if it ended this week. LOL. If it continues after this week, It'll just become draggy to me because I mean, when is he ever going back to his body?! LOLS.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know but I guess the rating is so high and plus one of their most favorite daughter is in it. They must extended it but for me, I think it would be best to end it this week. The lakorn has already dragged enough. :lol: