Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong (Ch.7)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
episode 7 8 and 9 were good make me cry the sad scene :( they will be coming to ch 7 see concert may 5th 11:30 am thailand time

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah i can't wait to see 7See Concert. i want to see Weir+Alexandra sing together. Thanks Vanida for the news and Thanks YoUa for the music video clip. Epi.10 is going to be sad..from the preview pra aek is sad see nang aek worry and take care of Adeesorn. and there will be more misunderstanding again. sigh...i don't like it when they argue. i get sad too. and i hope there will be more cute+sweet scenes of them too.

max

sarNie Elites
Thanks for the video clip. Just wondering, I have not watched this lakorn because I am waiting for it to come out on DVD, but is there a lot of singing? I like it better when there is!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Hey, you guys. I have a question. It's been bugging me for a week now. My cousin and mom said that Alexandra is being sued by the Laos people b/c she talks down to them...I don't think this is true and I argue with them. Why would she do such a thing especially when her career is starting to take off? This will just jeopardize her career. Do you guys know anything about this? I don't believe it until I see proof...but it still bugs me to hear this b/c I really like her a lot. Maybe my cousin and mom are misunderstanding something. They act like they don't really like her b/c of that.

max

sarNie Elites
Right, I am not sure why a person would talk down on their own country. Also, I do not really understand why the Laos people are making it so difficult. Did something happen in the lakorn?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
No, nothing happened in the lakorn. My cousin claimed she saw Alexandra saying bad stuff about Lao people in an interview. That just doesn't make sense to me b/c why would anyone do that? You know? It's straight up stupid...that will only make her look bad. I think they've mistaken. I haven't heard it from anywhere else but from them. And I guess my mom heard from my cousin and believes her. Oh wells. Just wanted to see if anyone else heard it. It doesn't matter to me. I like her no matter what!

max

sarNie Elites
Oh, I see. I highly agree with you. I love Alexandra regardless of the the things that are being said about her!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
this is not true sorry its so funny i never thought people would come up with this kind of stupid crap lol omg... seriously people dont have nothing to do but make up stuff to make it more entertain for them jealous people leave her alone give her some space just b/c shes acting in thailand doesnt mean shes saying crap about laos she love her culture very much and i know laos people are jealous asss dam it! should be happy to see laos being popular not doing the opposite one more thing people claiming to know alexandra in persoon or whateever haha anyways i sure they making it up and i dont know b/c i dont u them if they met her in person or known her in person anyways thats doesnt matter i mean where is the proof she says taht i think if she know her own race thinking this she be very disappointed how sad u should be happy for her and help show Laos are as good as anyone else instead of making it more worser.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
this is not true sorry its so funny i never thought people would come up with this kind of stupid crap lol omg... seriously people dont have nothing to do but make up stuff to make it more entertain for them jealous people leave her alone give her some space just b/c shes acting in thailand doesnt mean shes saying crap about laos she love her culture very much and i know laos people are jealous asss dam it! should be happy to see laos being popular not doing the opposite one more thing people claiming to know alexandra in persoon or whateever haha anyways i sure they making it up and i dont know b/c i dont u them if they met her in person or known her in person anyways thats doesnt matter i mean where is the proof she says taht i think if she know her own race thinking this she be very disappointed how sad u should be happy for her and help show Laos are as good as anyone else instead of making it more worser.
well said! i'm so proud of her! finally a Lao person representing. i can tell that she truly loves her country and her culture. thanks for the reassurance, guys.=)

max

sarNie Elites
I am like dying to this lakorn, but I refuse to watch it until it comes out on DVD. Ahh! Does anybody know when this lakorn will end or like how many more episodes are left?

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I don't know if it's a miscommunication thing with the language being so different (sarcastically saying this) but I've also heard a lot of my mom's friend claim that they saw Sandra saying that she wished she was born Thai because if she was she would've been famous a long time ago....but I've been searching the internet and asking those same people who claims that they saw this and have found nothing...and until I see proof, hard evidence of Sandra actually saying that then I'm going say people are just being jealous and don't want to see her succeed...

Love Champa and Ai Pin lai lai der.....

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if it's a miscommunication thing with the language being so different (sarcastically saying this) but I've also heard a lot of my mom's friend claim that they saw Sandra saying that she wished she was born Thai because if she was she would've been famous a long time ago....but I've been searching the internet and asking those same people who claims that they saw this and have found nothing...and until I see proof, hard evidence of Sandra actually saying that then I'm going say people are just being jealous and don't want to see her succeed...

I heard it from alots of ppll too...they said the same thing....she said if she was born in Thailand she would be famous a long time ago....MAYBE SOMEONE SHOULD JUST GO AND ASK HER......no matter where you were born, you still be the same person.. Laos or Thai......Your future is what you make of it...not because where you were born...
Sorry....I sound like my grandma...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult

That's what my cousin said too. I think IF she did say that, I don't think she meant it that way. You know what I mean? When I first moved here from Laos, I once wished that I was American b/c I had so much trouble growing up. I thought that if I was American, then I wouldn't have all these prejudice acts done to me. But I didn't say it b/c I was ashamed of who I was. It's just the frustration of always being made fun of b/c I was of a different race. I think people just took what she might have said wrong and got offended over nothing. Maybe the laws are different in Laos. Isn't Laos a communist country? So maybe there's rules and regulations that made it hard for her to become an entertainer...I don't know? I really don't think she's like that. I've seen so many of her talk shows and she seems really down to earth. I think she even has more Lao pride than I do and I'm proud of her for that. I think what she's doing is so great for her country.

Anyway, back to the lakorn discussion. Do you guys think p'ake will become a monster like the old man? I hope not. That would totally suck!!! I'm so in LOVE with Weir!!!=) Can't wait to see tonight's episode!!!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
It was misinterpreted. misunderstood. she didn't say it. Alexandra love Laos. she's proud to be Lao. it is the Thai media people that misinterpreted her interview and wrote it in a way that make it sound like she want to be in Thailand more than Laos. so after Lao people read her interview they were furious at her. Thai media like to change people's interview around to their own satisfaction.but now Lao people understand her. you can see how proud she is to be Lao. she speak Lao in all the shows she go to. and all her interview she speak Lao and she wore Lao outfit to all the shows she goes to. she did a good job representing a Lao girl. and a lot of people in Thailand admired her for her talents and how proud she is to be Lao. i'm so proud of her. and about Epi.10 gosh!! Adeesorn is very annoying. such a jerk! he knows Champa doesn't love him but love Pinh but he refuse to care and use all his selfish reasons telling Pinh he match more with Champa than Pinh. that' sad. they didn't even get to see eachother when she was in the hospital. now she went to krongthep to get cured. Pinh's dad is turning blind. i feel sorry for him.i hope next episode they will get to meet but probably will be more misunderstanding and sad again. i want to complain about the scene he got beat up by the bad guys, she shouldn't have leave him and go with Adeesorn. i don't get why the writer write like this. because it make her look like she doesn't truly care and love him. it should be more like this ,when Adeesorn pull her to run away with him she should have pull her hand away from him and ran back to go see Pinh. and block him from getting beat up by the bad guys, so 1 of the bad guy stop hitting him and pull her away from him, and beat him up. and the bad guy pull her away to go with him. while walking her leg got cut &bleed& she slap the bad guy so he punch her in the stomache,she fell on the ground unconscious. then village people came and help her, and her dad,uncle,mom came & her dad carry her to the car, would be a better scene.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
It was misinterpreted. misunderstood. she didn't say it. Alexandra love Laos. she's proud to be Lao. it is the Thai media people that misinterpreted her interview and wrote it in a way that make it sound like she want to be in Thailand more than Laos. so after Lao people read her interview they were furious at her. Thai media like to change people's interview around to their own satisfaction.but now Lao people understand her. you can see how proud she is to be Lao. she speak Lao in all the shows she go to. and all her interview she speak Lao and she wore Lao outfit to all the shows she goes to. she did a good job representing a Lao girl. and a lot of people in Thailand admired her for her talents and how proud she is to be Lao. i'm so proud of her. and about Epi.10 gosh!! Adeesorn is very annoying. such a jerk! he knows Champa doesn't love him but love Pinh but he refuse to care and use all his selfish reasons telling Pinh he match more with Champa than Pinh. that' sad. they didn't even get to see eachother when she was in the hospital. now she went to krongthep to get cured. Pinh's dad is turning blind. i feel sorry for him.i hope next episode they will get to meet but probably will be more misunderstanding and sad again. i want to complain about the scene he got beat up by the bad guys, she shouldn't have leave him and go with Adeesorn. i don't get why the writer write like this. because it make her look like she doesn't truly care and love him. it should be more like this ,when Adeesorn pull her to run away with him she should have pull her hand away from him and ran back to go see Pinh. and block him from getting beat up by the bad guys, so 1 of the bad guy stop hitting him and pull her away from him, and beat him up. and the bad guy pull her away to go with him. while walking her leg got cut &bleed& she slap the bad guy so he punch her in the stomache,she fell on the ground unconscious. then village people came and help her, and her dad,uncle,mom came & her dad carry her to the car, would be a better scene.
thanks so much for the clarification teedee...my cousins can just think whatever they want. man, i can't wait to see episode 10. i knew that they would have more misunderstandings. sucks but when they make up, i forget about all the misunderstandings b/c pinh is so sweet! every time she says all those sweet cheesy lines to her, my heart just melts. hehe too bad he's not saying them to me. lol