Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong (Ch.7)

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Yea, the ending was disappointing. The beginning was so funny and with the way things were going, I expected a wedding in the end but no there were too many misunderstanding crap that went no where and then it just ended on the boat. Didn't like it. They should remake the ending!!

max

sarNie Elites
I finally got a chance to watch this lakorn. I loved the beginning parts so much, but towards the end, rar! I got so annoyed and disappointed about how they just kept on misunderstanding each other. The ending was okay, but I thought that there should have been way more parts where they did NOT misunderstand each other, instead of ending it so quickly like that. Rar! I still love this lakorn, though!!

Susie

sarNie Adult
this lakorn was alright. it was pretty typical i guess alexandra is so pretty!!! i want her to play a lakorn w/ louis scott!!

max

sarNie Elites
I so love Weir and Alexandra, though! I hope that they will star in another lakorn together =) Loved this lakorn so much!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
the last episode of this movie was wack....hella quick...they should have showed more! The movie overall was good but the ending was very disappointing.

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
:mellow: I agree the ending sucked.
Wanted to see more cute scenes between the pr'nangs.
They should of done it on That Pranom instead of the river.

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
:D It was sweet of Weir to thank Alexandra.
My friend was reading one of the magazines stating that Weir hopes to have
another lakorn with Alexandra.
Cute of him.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Well I'm watching this lakorn right now..LOL...so far it's good. I tried to watch w/o FF :lol: . Alexsandra, songs are pretty good. She looks really pretty in this lakorn. I liked her with the supporting dude. Vier, is so like a gurl in this lakorn he keeps on misunderstanding Alexsandra, over some stupid shit :rolleyes:

nina07

sarNie Adult
Well I'm watching this lakorn right now..LOL...so far it's good. I tried to watch w/o FF :lol: . Alexsandra, songs are pretty good. She looks really pretty in this lakorn. I liked her with the supporting dude. Vier, is so like a gurl in this lakorn he keeps on misunderstanding Alexsandra, over some stupid shit :rolleyes:
haha! im still obsessed with this lakorn..although i might with sawan being too..haha and i know..still obsessed..ONE YEAR LATER..HAHA !!!

nina07

sarNie Adult
lol..nina :lol:

That dude vier friend and sadao is so hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:
haha i know ! sumlie and sadao !! haha..what eppy are you on right now? in episode 7 i think?...she's like all freaked out because she thought that he made her preggers..HAHA SO FUNNIEE !!!

Ana

sarNie Adult
LMAO!! R u serious..I didn't see that part yet. I'm on the part Vier, when on a tour with Alexsandra to some village :lol: . Umm..the part her dad found out who alexsandra mom is ^_^

nina07

sarNie Adult
LMAO!! R u serious..I didn't see that part yet. I'm on the part Vier, when on a tour with Alexsandra to some village :lol: . Umm..the part her dad found out who alexsandra mom is ^_^
ohh .. i think your at the part where their doing this tour thing for the americans right? if they are, then yeah its getting to that part..hahaha .. cute scenes between weir and alexandra..but FUNNIE stuff from sadao and sumliee..hahah!