Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong (Ch.7)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
It starts off SAD N'ek's dad gets kill and N'ek's mom is pregnant but hasnt told her husband and all of a sudden she gets bad news that her husband is dead.

Years later N'ek is all grown.

Her English is absolutely clear and she is getting her picture taken by an American Traveler, Mr. Mike.
The American guy is funny :lol:

:wub: Wier was all dazed when he saw Alexandra hahahaha how CUTE

Now I wanna continue to next eps hehehe to see if it's get more interesting. Right now I dink it's okay if u like lakorns that arent that modern and more .. . . what's the word?.. . . uhmmmmm the lakorns where it's film at the farm area and all.

From watching the first eps I say it's not much drama maybe later on in the eps it will but right now I say it's bubbly cuz Wier is dazed over Alexandra the first time he saw her in the crowd watching him perform.

^_^

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
dude u can so tell from the beginning credits that it is going to be a lot of drama. the dad is not dead from the beginning credits he'll come back and there'll be issues and stuff...i'm guessing the dad was shot because he worked for some kind of government type spying cover up...

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I'm liking this lakorn so far. It's so funny how Weir was trying to speak English and he screwed it all up. I was laughing so hard. Can't wait till the next episode.

chonny

sarNie Egg
Alexandra speaks very well in English as well as in central Lao dialect (you rock Thidavun), but it is very funny to hear Veer trying to speak English lol. That's what make this lakorn so hilarious :). However, Veer speaks very well in central Lao and/or in Lao dialect as well. In my opinion he speaks better than Champa's mom who suppose to portray a Lao lady haha. This lakorn is very funny and I can't wait to see the next episode :tease: I like it when they sing muhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa The white boy-Mike is a wandering duck haha

Remember the part when Thidavun (Champa) asked "do you know where Mike is"? haha...and Veer is like mic? and he takes Champa's hand and asked the monk for the "Mic" and handed her the "Mic" instead of Mike-the white wandering duck haha :tease: .

Just curious is Veer Sukollawat a singer as well as an actor? Because he sings very well. He looks pretty cute in episode 1 when he sat on the dock singing duet with Alexandra. Him and his pretty smile haha Love his smile :yahoo:

How old is Veer? Is there a forum for Veer Sukollatwat? Any info about Veer would be great muuhhaaaaaa

Alexandra and him look so cute together!

Veer:Bucgallo, what it ma name?
Alexandra: I don't know
Me: LOL LOL

"KOY HUCK JAO LIE... JAO PEN FARUNG... FUNG BAR AWK DOK!"

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
First Episode and it's so good already. Weir and Alexandra is very cute. The songs is very good. The scenery is pretty. The actors/actress speak Lao/E-sarn very well. I Love it! :D yeah 2 thumbs up!!! :clap:

numfon

sarNie Adult
lmao.. Wier's character is so hilarious in this one.

"Pee huk jao lai lai!! Jao pen farung.. fung baw awk dok!" :wub:

"JingAh Baew.. JingAh Baew..." :lol: hahahahahaha...

Rakniran

oh i love that fast song that p'ek sang ,when he first meet n'ek.That song is so good. I wonder if,this soundtrack have been out yet or not.I want to buy the soundtrack already.

N'ek mom is so pretty.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
chonny.vier is 21 right now and his b-day is on april 18, 1985
he has a thai forum if you coud read thai it's http://forum.sukollawat.com
vier is not a singer but he wants to become one
i love his smile too.......
really they sang already in epi 1?....i wanna hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
I like the cast members, except Alexandra's mother. Yeah yeah yeah, give her props to Nai Hoi Tamin, but really isn't she supposed to portray a Laotian lady or an Issan lady?

I love Joey Bazoo! In my honest opinion he speaks Laotian better than Weir.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
YUP. Well I didnt really watch the beginning credits. Also there isnt that much drama between N'ek n P'ek
there may be drama but iut doesnt look like it thats alll I'm saying
SOOO YEA! :rolleyes:

I just cant wait to see the next EPS cuz Wier and Alexandra are so cute together hahaha..

Wier is HILARIOUS .

AND yes N'ek's mom is BEAUTIFUL.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
joey bazoo speaks really good e-sarn dialect...Wier speaks really good e-sarn dialect...Wier's father, the teacher speaks really good e-sarn dialect...even Bunlerlit...the ne'ks uncle speaks a decent dialect...but the mother sounds so off...she looks like she could be a laotion lady but she needs to work on her dialect some more...

I laughed so hard when joey was teaching wier to sing jingle bell song...but it came out

jing ah bell jing ah bell...LOL... and then when he first tried to introduce himself it was soooooo hilarious...buckallo (trying to say hello).. what is my name? instead of what is your name? LMAO

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Actually sat down and watch the whole episode...LOL. It was alright......... Alexandra isn't great, but she isn't all the bad as an actress either. I hope this one gets good ratings after all the trouble they went through to get it to air.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
its her first time acting i think she is good so far at least she can act unlike some and shes not shy yes its good and funny