Plerng Pray (Uma99)

Ana

sarNie Adult
Thanx, 4 the pictures. They are absolutely cute~
This lakorn is just so interesting in every new episode. I like how it doesn't slow over one thing but moves along with new things..lol..do I make sense :lol:

I like how Chompoo doesn't play hard to get :D

Anywayz, I love this lakorn. Tye-Chompoo :wub:
They should pair up again as well as Matt-Tye. And I would like to see Aff-Tye star together too :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay I am only on episode 2. I know kind of slow but I can't watch it alone and there is nobody who wants to watch it with me. The effect isn't scary at all but it is the music that spooks me out and then watching it just makes it scary. Poor Chom, when she wakes up, she doesn't know what happened. She is always sore, poor girl.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
have u heard piano's song? da beginning song? she sound like a ghost oh my garsh da way she sing it is so scary LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
I get spook easily when it comes to scary music LMAO I can watch a hella scary movie without sounds. And yeah she does sound like a dead girl, well I don't know how a dead girl sound lol but yeah I am pretty sure everyone understands LMAO

By the way I am on 4 now. LOL watching it without sounds. And when it comes to the cute part, I turn up the volume LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
In the intro when she sang that part, it gave me the chill LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i watched part of 2 then stopped lol it was too corny for me. i lob puri though i watched all of pong/mam's lakorn for him. i guess since dis lakorn is so long each eps i couldn't stand it lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
It isn't that bad. It does get better, but the special effect/ghost is just :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
When Plyroong popped in the closet when Chom's friend opened, it gave me a heart attack but the ghost itself was so tacky- nothing scary at all but I did get scared. I give all the credit to the creepy music they throw in lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't get y she's in a drapey dress. she wasn't wearing dat when she died right? it look like somethin a witch would wear lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
lmao ter yoo naiiiiiiiiiiii ter yoo naiiiiiiii

In the intro when she sang that part, it gave me the chill LOL
Hahhahaah yeah it has a creepy vibe...like a girl would use that song before she offs herself :eek: But I still like the song. Strangely a lot of Thai horror series have good soundtracks to them. I really like the theme song to this one horror film with Nok Sinjai with Nat Myria singing the theme song.

This theme song didn't really spook me because there's like a part in it that reminds me of this Philippina baby singing hahahhahahha somewhat similar but not quite :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djml_iylwpE
Cracks me uP

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Pics from Thairath

The Article is a little confusing....first it talks about how Tye and Chom are nervous and shy about doing a sweet scene together...so they're rehearsing, rehearsing, and rehearsing...by the time they have to do the real thing where Tye is trying to kiss her, a coconut falls nearly hitting Chom but Tye saves her, and in doing that he gets to hold her too. I'm like okay but then I realize that the whole thing is an actual scene for the show? Maybe? Because then the article says the couple decides to stroll near the water instead... The article just makes it sound like this is happening to chom and Tye while they're trying to film a sweet scene. This scene is supposed to air in the next episode. HUH? If so great! But a little random to have a sweet scene like this when it doesn't appear so with where the story is, why are they at the beach all of a sudden? :lol: I thought this would've been at the end... I don't know if I could trust the article on this :lol: But thanks for the pics Thairath and I guess we'll see tomorrow then B) I love Tye and Chom's relationship, so sweeeeet. I don't think I've seen a romance or kook kik lakorn where the leads flirt or has this many cute scenes throughout!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I might be hearing things but did Chompoo ask Tye if he was a virgin?! LMFAO This lakorn is actually pretty enjoyable...everything is just moving along at a good pace and I like how they've woven the different storylines and characters together.