Plerng Pray (Uma99)

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
i actuall enjoy this lakorn until now i think if they didt show who the murder was so soon it would have been much better and more people would probably want to watch it but overall this lakorn was cute i love tye and chom... anyway i wish ch3 would try to promote tye a lil more by giving him better role and lakorn but they alway give him stupid comedy -_-

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Awwww it ended and a bit anticlimatic for me...Short episode too because PooYaiLi is debuting. Boo on that! I really liked the scene where they were hugging on the bed. Really sweeeeet Deaun looked so in love w her man. Then bad/corny transitioning happened. But overall love LOVE Tye and Chompoo!!! This better not be the last of them. Their chemistry made the show for me.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
^Yeah Playroong I considered a villain...I wanted to see her murderers/torturers get arrested by Tye than to be killed off...Get some justice! And I was like so how are they going to explain all of the other deaths that were committed by Deaun while Playroong sinhged her? Then I thought whatever ill wait for another series of theirs to be critical about;) Another thing that disappointed me was they didn't use the shot of the eskimo kissing at the end! I saw it on one BTS and it was cuuuutttte...Wah. I dig this pair A LOT I'm really hoping that due to great ratings and feedback we see them again and again!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
LOL Diamend. YEA they did and its a good thing Deaun killed Playroong because she said she was going to kill every guy in the world! I get her beef w men but bitch was on a senseless rampage...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it's always a female ghost dat goes crazy and wanna kill all men and any woman dat messes w/ their men goshhh lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
A very happy ending :) It was pretty rushed but at the same time draggy... I was like can everyone just hurry up and die so I can get some sweet scenes...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I'm 100% with you. I love to see them again, at least one more time. It will be in my prayers.
. Girl I'm on my knees next to you! I know you love Tye... I like him a lot and he seems to be one of the few actors I can follow... I don't know why he only gets more comedy roles he can act and seems comfortable in all of his roles...His major flaw mite be that he's a little shorter less manly lookin than a lot of other actors but he's still taller than the ladies... They just can't wear sexay heals around him. But from this series you can see that he's looking manlier its his stupid scene hair that's holding him back! It was cute 3 years ago but he needs to move away from the teeny looks and comedy roles... Like isn't his next one he's playing a DJ? Come dude get some more meat on your skin to get some meaty roles.

Iya

sarNie Adult
I don't know about anyone else, but i am IN LOVE!!! no more annoying n'rai who always cause misunderstanding between the main couple. it's about time that there is a drama where the main couple stick together throught thick and thin w/out letting anyone bringing them down. to think about it, i cannot remember one that is like this one. i admit, the ghost scenes and the bad guys scenes were pretty draggy and annoying, but the couple scennes are so KAWAII! LOL.

I know this might be a few epi. backk -- but i love the scene when Duan interrupted Tye when he was interviewing a girl, who she misunderstood to be him seeing another girl. when she just sat on his lap and announce that tye was hers, oh it was like :yahoo: followed by :loool: i was just so darn funny and sweet.

navy

sarNie Adult
I don't know about anyone else, but i am IN LOVE!!! no more annoying n'rai who always cause misunderstanding between the main couple. it's about time that there is a drama where the main couple stick together throught thick and thin w/out letting anyone bringing them down. to think about it, i cannot remember one that is like this one. i admit, the ghost scenes and the bad guys scenes were pretty draggy and annoying, but the couple scennes are so KAWAII! LOL.

I know this might be a few epi. backk -- but i love the scene when Duan interrupted Tye when he was interviewing a girl, who she misunderstood to be him seeing another girl. when she just sat on his lap and announce that tye was hers, oh it was like :yahoo: followed by :loool: i was just so darn funny and sweet.
I'm 100% with what you just said above.

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
I usually don't reply to many threads but this lakorn does have the Best Cute scenes between the praek and nangek! Very adorable together! :)