Plerng See Roong (Broadcast Thai Televison)

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
i wish it's vicky too.... she has the innocent look
but as much i wish it was her i don't think it's going to be her
i would like to see her in this kind of lakorn for once....

Katerine

Butterfly123
Yes i Think, too

or have tv3 N´ek in this age now?
lol they proberbly have i know ch 7 have a n'ek my age ;) but i know margie teaw matt and Ja are all 19 - 20

i wish it's vicky too.... she has the innocent look
but as much i wish it was her i don't think it's going to be her
i would like to see her in this kind of lakorn for once....
lol same but now i think she get supporting :(

tinah

sarNie Coma
Well actually nang'eg is not a bitch.The storyline start out like pra'eg dad got remarried to a younger woman and she came with her brother and pra'eg might be around 11 or 12 year old and he really respect because he thought she was nice.After that she had a son with pra'eg dad.A few year pass they all grown up and pra'eg went to study in america.And his dad pass away and the step mom have a feeling for pra'eg and he never knew about it and never knew that his step mother is such a bitch.When he came back him and his step mom never knew that her son his brother is gay.Nang is rich but her parent was divorce so she went to lived with her mom and her new american husband in america but her parent always fight so she came back to thailand and ran away from home she was like 19 years old i think.So she met with pra'eg brother and his uncle his mom's brother.They were good friend after that and he took nang'eg to live in his condo the one that pra'eg bought for him and told them she is just a poor girl with no place to lived and that all everyone knew about her.Pra'eg bro want to covered up that he's gay so he ask nang'eg to help him out and play a role as his girlfriend so pra'eg and him mom won't found out.After that he gave a picture of pra'eg to let nang'eg see and she fell in love with him the first time she see his pic.His brother had a fight with his mom and she told him to kill himself he drove off on his motorcycle and die that night when pra'eg found out he came back home to thailand and the stepmom blame everything on nang'eg that she was the one that make him die.So when he saw nang'eg at his brother funeral he was about ti kill her but nang'eg was so happy to see him cause she waited for so long just to see him.So he told her to leaved the condo but his stepmom brother like nang'eg so they told pra'eg that she was pregnant with his brother's baby.So he was going to take her to see the doctor to make sure she is not lying but she got out everytime.And nang'eg said he is like plerng but is pretty like plerng see roong that mean fire but pretty as a rainbow.Then he rape her and took her to this house he bought and keep her there didn't tell no one even his fiance.They went there to stay with her all the time but he always think she is not a virgin because she always tell him that she is his brother's wife so he alway get mad at her all the time.Then his stepmother found out went to see nang'eg and told pra'eg that she slap her and that was the same day nang'eg found out she was pregnant and was all happy waiting to tell pra'eg but he hurt her that night bad so she left him call her dad and went back home.When his stepmoter brother came and told him that you kill both your wife and baby he was shock when he found out that nang'eg was pregnant .And noe he knew that his stepmother is such a bitch.Nang'eg went back home told her dad the whole story so they plan everything out with his stepmother brother and his fiance to get back at him so they had a big party for her and invited pra'eg and his bitch stepmother to annouced who she really is and she pretend not to know him.And you guys have to but the book or wait for the lakorn to come out cause that well ruin all the flav in the lakorn.But if I know the remake always have to much changes in them so half of what i tell you guys might not even make the cut but i really like this lakorn love the old version very very very much.So i hope this version get good nang'eg and pra'eg cause this lakorn is good taht's all i can say bye now.

oh its a remake. sounds like sarns type of lakorn :lol: so if marsha really is playin' the villian wouldnt it be weird if they chosen one of the new actresses whos around 19-20 cuz marsha is already in her 30s.

thanks for the sum

jakjann

Jakjann
Marsha as Nang Rai...but i think she isn´t in this drama...have she enought time..XD

I´m shure Pi mart himself doesn´t know who is the N´ek ;)

jakjann

Jakjann
Opening Ceremony is in February but when in this month, i don´t know

and Pi mart said N´ek is P´Mew..... I can´t belive it, hope TV3 Change N´ek...>.< hope.....is not true

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
no offense to anyone but Mew doesn't look 19-20 even Anne looks that age but not Mew

somp9

sarNie Adult
I hope they change Nek because Mew is little bit old than Mart. This lakorn, the nek should be younger and i prefer
Vicky.

jakjann

Jakjann
perhaps his mom.....hope as his Mom XD

We(Jaohh, one of admin/Fc) ask him: who ´s N´ek P´mart??
Mart: Play With Mew....

That´s only XDD

and we don´t ask at next.....OMG have Forget it to ask as N´ek or not!! Miss.....

and now we can not ask him...´cause he must work 7days.....

ท่าพี่มาร์ทว่างเมื่อไรจะไหà¹
‰à¸žà¸§à¸?พี่ๆถามไห้ค่ะ