Plerng See Roong (Broadcast Thai Televison)

Katerine

Butterfly123
OMG Mew what with Ch 3 giving the older generation young role when they not look young :huh:
anyhow i might give this a try as i like both Mew and Mart -_-

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
heka no...mew is way too old to be paried up with mart...no...i like mew to but she's not a good paried with him...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i like the storyline but since it is broadcast there might be a chance tiny pariticle chance it could be rita and rome just b/c rome hasn't had an aggressive role yet but whoever it is sound good

transcend89

sarNie Adult
hmm i just noticed that i like i've watched many of broadcast lakorns...can't wait for this one the SL sounds so good but i can only picture rteam as the leads :) whoever the cast yay

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm not sure if it's the right Yaya, but I think it's Yaya Urattya Sayborpan She was in the Series or Drama with Tae Warit "Puen See Lhong Hon" I think she's super cute ^__^ I hope its her

she almost looks like that other actress we've been teasing about... the actress taking pictures with fugly dudes in britain or something. i forget her name. no offense. :lol:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Awww, She is so cute + gorgeous! I like her with Tah! She's looks Indian mixed! I hope she will look good for Mart. He gets to pair with plentyy of young nang'eks! I'd like to see him with Namfon Patcharin sometime. =) I'm looking forward to this one! Mart's getting promoted bigg time! I hope he reunites with lovelyy Aff soon as well! :D Slap&Kiss would like to see Mart&Aff together. I prefer Mart in romantic comedey, He's so halarious and such a sweet heart! lolz :p