Pleung Payu

sooks

sarNie Egg
i just finished watching pleung payu and it irritated me so much that at the end she just gave in to him. i mean com on. that guy tortured her and did all those things to her. i couldn't stand it. they destroyed the movie with the ending. i dont think she should have ended up with payu. he was so messed up. what kind of guy does that.

Ana

sarNie Adult
She's n'ke he's p'ke. As alwayz they end up 2gether in the end..lol..nothing surprising :p
There's tons of other lakorn where n'ke was tortured by p'ke and gave in2 him :rolleyes:

sooks

sarNie Egg
i think what he did was too overboard. he chained her.. abused her.. that's just too much....!!! but i like the song more now after i watched it. it's good

S

sunflower

for real... this is one of those lakorns where i would rather nang aik not get with anyone at all... and pra aik can go about his life all crazy or something... cuz he was a real ass hole... aum should of had just left thailand again she go raise her two kids alone with her family... what payu did was wrong... no matter what aum did he should of had never done that to her... just stupid!

cs13kz

sarNie Egg
I'm in totally agreement with you guys. Aum should have left him and raise her kid herself. She better off with the young dude, he really care for her and he was much more mature at the end of the lakorn. The P'ek in this lakorn was def. an a$$.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i stopped at episode 3.. it's just drag a bit.. until there's ending.. i went ahead to watch it.. and of course i don't understand what the heck happen so my grandma explained it to me.. i thought it's a quite stupid.. <_< good thing i didn't watch a whole thing.. :lol:

sooks

sarNie Egg
i thought this lakorn would be much better because everyone gave it so much hype but it wasn't all that good. i got really sick of the lakorn when he kept abusing her. ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH. jeses i just wanted to smack him for being sooo stoopid. it was annoying and the ending was abrupt!!! and everyone kept saying how good aum was in this lakorn. she was okay. not the best :(

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I didn't even see the middle. Saw the first 2-3 epis then the ending because I didn't like how Oil was so abusive. I remember seeing the preview where he slapped her before raping her but they edited that part in the real version right? Cause that alone turned me off the series.

To me there's a difference between being a strong alpha male and just abusive and it seems like most lakorns don't know where to draw that line. Yet when the movie came out all the complaints and controversy stemmed from the fact that Aump was dressing too sexy or her role did not act like the usual pure innocent n'ek and not one word was said about Payu's character.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
oh i forgot one thing, i wonder how can people say it's so good until i had to watch it--- it was wasteful! i rather watch so sane ha.. i think it's the best lakorn of them together than pleung payu.. seriously YES. <_<

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahh i loved this lakorn especially the sweet scenes between oil and aump but again like alot of u said...it dragged on a bit..payu was bein an ass and aump gave in too easily in the end...the whole time i was watchin this lakorn i was so pissed at payu dat i didnt wanna watch it anymore but i had to because i wanted to see the ending and yes the ending sucked...she gave in too easily ...but i think it was because they had no more time to air anotha episode in there somewhere so they had to make the endin a quick endin..im not sure tho dats wat im thinkin..

Mai*

sarNie Elites
I loved it lol, I woudlnt have changed the ending, perhaps dragged it a bit, have him beg a little longer. But perhaps its' justisfied the way it was, to show how much she truly loved him

kels

Yeah Oil was cruel to her, both emotionally and physically. But in the end, they were meant to be. If it were me, I'd make him suffer a little bit more. <_< But I absolutely draw the line, if the the pe'ke was to beat the nang'eke and raped her repeatedly and continue harming her. Did it happen with oil and aum, I kinda fogot. I couldn't watch the one with johnny and that new girl "run" in mon rak asoon, I think. To actually have someone intentionally beat u and yanked u by your hair, um... it's gonna take alot to forgive.

annea

sarNie Adult
hell yah talk about torture dam you should watch moon ruk asoon....
johnny yanked n'ek by her hair.... i was like dam whats wrong with you!!!

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i would have pick the other guy. no women on this earth can luv a guy who torture her to that stage and still go back to him. i think the story is just stupid at the end just too live up to the fan hype over oil and aump. the ending totally destroy the storyline.

noungning

Heartless
why didn't louis get anyone...thats the messed up part! i thought he would at least have gotten with that other girl. :angry:

Mint27

kitkat said:
oh i forgot one thing, i wonder how can people say it's so good until i had to watch it--- it was wasteful! i rather watch so sane ha.. i think it's the best lakorn of them together than pleung payu.. seriously YES. <_<
[post="20801"][/post]​
me too...I totally liked Sosane Ha much more than Plen Payu and Oil was much HOTTER in there as well. :lol: :lol:

Kina

Dubsteppin'
wow....i never watched this lakorn at all. can someone like post a pic of the lakorn and gimme brief summary of it?

sarN

sarNie Granny
question ... did aum have the baby at the hospital ???? her baby wiht oil i mean