Plik Fah Lah Tawan (DaraVDO)

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
this week lots of cute scenes between the pra'nangs :lol: Salwat accidently fall on her Taroung cheeks so he planted a kiss on her lolz.. its was cute and when he walk in on her when she was bout to change hehe.... Salawat get yell at of course and slap later on by accident. Its was cute :D She's really close to him now I think Salawat heart is JAiOrn now. Somehow Charm voice really annoyed me

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Oh I agree... her voice is really annoying! but her acting is good. and she's also pretty, but only if we don't see her ears....lol

I kind of like this lakorn... but it reminds me alot of Yeuh fah tadin...^^

maijune

SarNie Adult
this lakorn is actually grew on me especially the pra'nang...p'ek and n'ek...loved all scenes of them together....they have chemistry.....and the lakorn itself is interesting too....can't wait to watch ep 3....still downloading....loved tle.....he's so hot in here....

anyone know the summary to this lakorn....it seems like all the 3 n'ek are sisters since they all have the same necklace....but it's funny how each of them doesn't seem to notice the others that they are wearing the same necklace...

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I am loving this lakorn so much. Tle and Charm are so cute together. Oun is so cute too. I'm really enjoying the chemistry between Tle and Charm. I'm downloading episode 3 atm and can't wait to watch it.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
this week lots of cute scenes between the pra'nangs :lol: Salwat accidently fall on her Taroung cheeks so he planted a kiss on her lolz.. its was cute and when he walk in on her when she was bout to change hehe.... Salawat get yell at of course and slap later on by accident. Its was cute :D She's really close to him now I think Salawat heart is JAiOrn now. Somehow Charm voice really annoyed me
I can't wait!

Hey bong, miss you so miss long time no talk!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn is actually grew on me especially the pra'nang...p'ek and n'ek...loved all scenes of them together....they have chemistry.....and the lakorn itself is interesting too....can't wait to watch ep 3....still downloading....loved tle.....he's so hot in here....

anyone know the summary to this lakorn....it seems like all the 3 n'ek are sisters since they all have the same necklace....but it's funny how each of them doesn't seem to notice the others that they are wearing the same necklace...
I don't know the summary of the lakorn. hope someone could give us the summary and spoiler for each epi.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Charm has big boobs >.< ahahha!
But i'm liking it so far, shes pretty good @ acting, is this her first lakorn? where have i seen Sammie? Lol

I like this lakorn.

Tor Roong is pretty and the storyline is decent (for a fantasy lakorn) but wish the main p'eak was Ouan or Chain, not Tle.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so slow because I didnt know epi 2 and 3 was uploaded. I was waiting until Wed because I thought that they day the lakorn is aired. lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I like this lakorn.

Tor Roong is pretty and the storyline is decent (for a fantasy lakorn) but wish the main p'eak was Ouan or Chain, not Tle.
Maybe next time because I want to see Ouan in a p'ek role again since I didnt like his lakorn with Yui. For Chane, love his character in DDH, hope he got a playboy,smart,rich role. They 3 are HOT and have they own talent and charm which that what I like about them.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
In epi 2, what is the reason Tle questions Charm?

she has a lakorn with Win, but I don't think that one's ever airing. :lol: she look pretty hott in that one.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi2 Tle kissed Charm, Epi3 Ouan kissed Amy, and I hope the next epi that Chane kiss Sammie, hahah too bad I dont see and chemistry of Sammie and Chane yet but more of Sammie and Ouan. :D

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn is actually good.. I love Tle. I'm glad he's getting praek role. The first time I saw him in DDHT, I was hoping to see him in pr'ek role and I'm glad he is... He's really cute. Na'ek's voice is annoying, but oh well.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
For me Charm is annoying too but since I dont understand Thai, I would turn off the volume. LOL

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Epi2 Tle kissed Charm, Epi3 Ouan kissed Amy, and I hope the next epi that Chane kiss Sammie, hahah too bad I dont see and chemistry of Sammie and Chane yet but more of Sammie and Ouan. :D

Ok CHain is suppose to be with Sammie but no scane with them but she has her moment with Oun. So its a LOVE traingle or what hehe... I like this lakorn though. Paownsrey Prisna Charm voice is annoying but she is kind of cute in a way when she hug Salawat was cute she was happy she can go home now lolz.... :p