Stay the course and you'll be unstoppable
Set your sight sky high for that special prize:campeon:
Anything you can think of is very much possible

Do what is really from your heart.
And people will see your passion from the start :thumbup:
And pretty soon your work will be on someone's organizational chart :star2:
Sometimes, you have to feel the fear and go for it
But never ever let anyone tell you to quit :para:
Because you never know, your work might actually be a hit :SimpHomer: :starwars-smiley:
So commit, and transmit your work out on orbit :sun_smiley:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I like, I like. Very motivational CTR. Your choice of emojis are very entertaining to see as well

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Aikoden, the rain has stopped and there's nothing but sunshine in my life now.
The lord is doing great things in my life at the moment. I just can't spill the
bean what is actually going on. I'll probably let Sarn and Cecilia know in two weeks
or so. :) And another person outside the forum who is my sister in Christ. :susurro:
An ace of spade always wins against the king of heart. I trusted the lord on this one
and he was right. I had a card up my sleeves as well. :coti::elefant::thumbup:

The emojis go with the poetry. Figuratively and literally speaking. Plus, I have a
colorful personality. That's all I can say at the moment. :cheer: I just having fun with this poem today.

A dragon on a rampage is a bad thing :wizard:
But the lady of the lake, she got what you need to bring
The magical sword of Excalibur is better than a sling :starwars-smiley:
It has once been on the hand of Arthur the king

To slay something big like Hydra then you need Hercules:coleman:
He was known to take care of them with the greatest of ease
So the flame of the dragon can be wash out to sea :iru:
There were smiles on the faces of the three maiden who were please
The castle came back to life for all to enjoy and see :jump:
Except for the Evil Queen in Snow White who was displease :qmiedo::cursing2::firedevil:

Last edited:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ awwwwwe, that poem :3 And ooo good news, good news? How exciting.. I don't know what it is but it sounds and looks good on your end. I'm wishing you the best in whatever it is. God bless to you CTR, always let the lord lead your way :)

CTR

Aikoden, I'll eventually let the forum know but I don't like to draw attention to myself. But at the moment, it's not the right time yet. It's kind of like life altering kind of way. I gotta stay humble and keep working hard every day though. I have done something like this on an amateur level but this is ... I can't say because I'm not authorize to say to the public what it is. The project any way. Aikoden, it's similar to the MV that I posted in the previous page. My path and the singer are similar in a way. He is a gifted songwriter while mine is in writing/producing. He had to make a painful decision in his life and so did I. At the end, it seems to worked out fine for him but as for me, shhhhh..... :cool:;):) :zplayita:

This past year felt like I was in a real serious drama :detenido:
Or we could say it was like an opera :argue:
It came to end in early March which caused serious trauma :BangHead:
One could say it's a lakorn in real life with a couple of saga. :icon_writing: (I got more important things to do in LA to worry about any drama) :car: :ciao:
The best poker players never show their full hand until the end that's their mantra :campeon::number_one:

Water that's not frozen enough, you do not walk on :tiburon:
Water that is lukewarm, you spit it out :copas:
Because you don't know if it's cold, hot, or what it's about :nusee:
Trust in the lord do not even doubt :thumbsup:
Just smile sing praises of joy and shout :thumbup:
Because the lord got your back and everything is going as plan working out :star::sun::sun_smiley::star2::ARMS1:

Last edited:

CTR

Today, I'm watching the younger sister of my sister in Christ on Onehd on Youtube and I was very impressed by her performance. :applaudit: :number_one: I'm not a person who is easily impressed but she did a phenomenal job (two thumbs up). :thumbup: Oh, I love the song selection which was full of deep meaning and right to the core. :banana:Beside, I need something to listen to during the next 12 hrs shift while waiting for ... to come on set. Writing can be a drag unless you're writing for a ...

Keep putting in the hard work little sis and the lord will take you where you need to be. Trust in the lord and don't do what the world does. Give me a couple of months to sort things out/establish myself and I'll give your clothing brand a big shout out. Use their negativity and turn it into positivity. :zplayita: Radiate your light to the world cuz you never know what the lord has in store for you. When one door closes, GOD always open another door that is much wider. And much better too. :headbang: :ole:

Keep putting in the hard work because you don't know where it will take ya
Just let the music move you on the dance floor cuz it Songkran after all :lupie:
Let the melody move through your body down through the dance hall :dancer2:
The script can wait let the alcohol flow looking over Thai town
The bright lights, superb eateries, Hollywood sign in the background :cheeseburger:
Humble to the Nth degree of what the lord has surrounded me westbound

So many things I wanna do
Gotta take it slowly so many things to look forward to
Broken into many pieces but never subdue
So many people who have helped me I wanna say thank you :jump:
I won't forget ya because you guys were REAL and true :b1:
But I have a feeling most of you already knew
You were my wall, my shelter, and my glue :thumbsup:
When the storm was coming through
And now let show the world what we're came here to do :ura:

Last edited:

CTR

Even though the work is long and arduous, I'm not complaining at all. 12 hours day. I've asked for this opportunity and I got it. Everyday, I feel totally blessed and I'm learning so many things behind the screen. :ARMS1: Plus, working with ... have been great. I can't mention names because I'm not authorize to yet. :eusa_whistle:

My goal in three years is to write for a big blockbuster movie like the Fast and the Furious. It would be awesome if I can work with the ROCK in the future. Growing up watching him in Wrestling was a treat for my sister and I. Not only write, I wanna produce these types of movies as well. I'm always taking the opportunity to ask how things are done so I can learn as much as possible. (Side-note, the new Doctor Strange trailer looks incredible. That is the type I wanna produce in the future if I can advance that far. hehe.) :biggrin: Gotta stay humble and work hard. :pesas: :treadmill:

Personally, I think I operate the best when I feel like I have a chip on my shoulders and when I'm the underdog. :para: My whole life, I have always operated this way. :uzi: I don't feel privileged because nothing has been handed to me. I have always earned them the hard way and I wouldn't have it any other way. When you cornered a dog, either he submits or he fights back. I have never been a quitter nor will I let anyone belittle me. One thing is that you don't mess with a hungry dog especially a Pit Bull. :nono: In Thai term, to call someone a dog is very bad but in American term, it refers to a fighter. :machinegun:Little sis, I am reminded of the story of "JOB" in the Bible. He lost everything but he stayed faithful to GOD, and he was rewarded ten times over. It was in my deepest struggle that I felt like I've lost everything but I was still able to give thanks to the lord. I admit, I cried my heart out to GOD to take away my pain and suffering. I now realize that GOD was in control and he will always look over us. :zplayita: To love deep is to hurt very deep. But Christ is the ultimate symbol of Love. Amen. Sunshine now. :sun_smiley:

On another note, congrats to the youngest sister for being a phenomenal STAR.

Don't just be phenomenal be extraordinary :iru:
Do it day in and out, do it daily :aaaaa:
When it's all said and done, they'll have one word to call it - legendary :star2:
Hit em hard and heavy :lunchacos:
Not with your fist but with your conviction like the Virgin Mary :liebe26:
Be it with your imaginary, vision, or your vocabulary :singer:
A person with great passion is not found in many
So keep the stage rocking with those heavy melody :neng2kb:
Trust the lord and your dream will soon turn into reality.
Not just a theory cuz your brother here is an example of that beneficiary :sun_smiley::thumbup:
(Good luck in the competition to the youngest little sis.) :ole: :number_one:

Last edited:

CTR

On the campground of one of the biggest music festival of the year right now - Coachella. :banana: Calvin Harris later tonight and one of my favorite artist Ellie Goulding performing On My Mind. :DJ::band:A friend from the industry was able to secure some VIP tickets for my friends and I. Blessed to the Nth degree. :aaaaa: Very appreciative for all the doors he (GOD) is opening for me. In all of my trials, I have been faithful to GOD and he is taking me places now. :kitt-kit: That's what a real relationship looks like - honesty, loyalty, and faithfulness. <3 :sun_smiley: :sun_smiley::sun_smiley:

(A scene I was working on to characterize a new character on set. New Yorker/New Jersey accent. A tough gritty fella with an axe to grind where he is facing a gang of thugs on the West side of town.)

Now tough places breed tough people
Those guys over, if they grew up where we grew up, send them to live with their aunty and uncles in Bel-Air.
We grew up in tough neighborhoods. Know what I'm sayin''?
And if me and my brother had a dime for every time we got beatin' up growing up as kids.
We would be broke all the time.

My brother right here, he's the toughest SOB you will every meet.
And I'm the Messi of jargon when I speak
I can put my mouth on the treadmill
I can give you sound bite or I can give you substance

But as for you four over there, there's a million and one things I can think to say about ya.
But the absolute worst thing that I can think of to say is that...
You're the Sugarhill gang... that's it. How you doin'?

Last edited:

cecilia

Staff member
You went to Coachella! I'm so jealous ... I wish I was there. I can only catch it live on Youtube. I saw Zedd played lots of my favorites.

Anyway, hope you had a great time there. I think not only does being true to God brings you those opportunity but also that you welcome those opportunity with grace/happiness. I'm happy that you're getting there to where you want to be in the future.

CTR

You went to Coachella! I'm so jealous ... I wish I was there. I can only catch it live on Youtube. I saw Zedd played lots of my favorites.

Anyway, hope you had a great time there. I think not only does being true to God brings you those opportunity but also that you welcome those opportunity with grace/happiness. I'm happy that you're getting there to where you want to be in the future.
Yes, nong Cecilia I was there with a couple of friends. They were able to secure tickets last minutes because they were so hard to get. If I get extra tickets next year and you're in Cali, you're free to pick two up for yourself and a friend. This is who I am. I'm very loyal to the people who are loyal to me. With the success that I'm having so far, I won't change who I am. I'm not the type of person who uses other people or snake around behind their back. A person's action(s) say a lot about their character. And as for me, I'm loyal to my family and close friends to the T. And to those people who I considered my little sisters - to think of it, there is only two people that I have given that name to. Name shall not be mentioned cuz they know who they are. lol. Bada boom realest guy in the room.

I'm seeing Rose Quartz, Limpet Shell, serenity, buttercup, and fiesta colors in town. I guess flower patterns are in this upcoming summer. And patterns in general. To much of a good thing is bad but a little here and there looks very good. I was able to get a glimpse of Kendall at Coachella and she was wearing a simple light tan style pattern dress. After that, it was like a circus. lmao.

Even though, I have some success to my name
I'm still gonna be real and nothing gonna change
I won't let myself be blinded by the spotlight or the fame
Treat others with respect and play no dirty games
Cuz you never know what someone could become or became
The test was easy but yet so hard for people what a shame
But the lord strengthen the meek and he proclaimed
"Victory that you sought is here so stay humble" he exclaimed

"You have not lost anything because in the process you have gained a little sister"
Someone who's a bit differ but yet smart and definitely a winner
So let freedom ring cuz winter is gone and it's close to summer
And we're gonna rock it from BKK to LA to where ever
Cuz family is where it's at and GOD is our lord and our center.

Amen.

cecilia

Staff member
That's so thoughtful of you .. thank you.

Again, I'm glad you're heading to where you want to be. Keep fighting for that and I'm sure you'll be rewarded with lots and lots of happiness.

CTR

Cecilia, I'm entering a short film contest. There are five categories but I think I'm going to do the narrative drama one. There's a six minute limit and it is due May 9th. In my dream, the lord spoke to me about a dramatic story and I'm working on the mini-script right now. There are one winner for each category but the top five for each category will have their work showcase online by a famous independent production company. They know lots of people and have great networks in the industry. Oh, this is a side project or mine. Separate from what I just got done doing. I'm financing it myself and bought extra camera equipment. I'll send you and Sarn the links when it is finish because it has to be unlisted on Youtube. I don't need the prize money nor am I looking for the fame. This is what I'm passionate about - film-making and writing. The judges are from major television networks and I'm looking to network with these people even more. :aaaaa: GOD is good all the time. All the time, GOD is good. :zplayita:

Your six most dangerous enemies from the Law of Success:
1.) Fear of poverty
2.) Fear of death
3.) Fear of ill-health
4.) Fear of the loss of love
5.) Fear of old age
6.) Fear of criticism

The series look like it's going to be a success
Filming ended this week and about to hit the press
Harry Shum as the lead who would have guessed
Everyday working towards that goal feeling totally blessed :cheer:
Humble, grateful, and honored with no words to express :clap:
For the opportunities, for the open doors, and future access
Now this is real, something very genuine we call progress
But there are more to come this summer and fall --- YES :thumbup:
Red carpet events dunno know yet this I confess :thinking:
But if it does happen, look for me to be at my best :star::sun::star2:
I was like JOB, I was faithful to GOD, and I've passed the test
No more rain, no more fear, and no more stress :dancer2:
And I'm not looking back with all due respect :pontiac: :ciao:
Not bad huh? For the one that was rejected, correct? :banana: :thumbsup::angel2::zplayita:

Last edited:

cecilia

Staff member
I'm excited to see the film ... and hope that they select you as well.

I like Harry Shum :)

Yes, stay humble, kind, grateful, and honor.
Good luck with the production!

CTR

I can’t fully read the Thai text but with the help of google translated; I can clearly state that the voting process is B.S. It is not how talented you, it is how much fanclub you can accumulate. :BangHead: I watched all of the performance and nong J…. was the best in my book. :headbang: The performance reminded me of the 50’s with the smooth jazz. The performance was similar to the “PostmodernJukebox” on Youtube. If that is it, then let it sink it but never give up. When one door closes, another door always open. You can’t win all of those battles because I know this from firsthand experiences. Use it as a motivation to fuel you to do even greater things in life. But never let THEM :machinegun: bring you down because you’re phenomenal even when they don’t see it in their eyes.

On another note, congrats to my little sister for a completing her study and graduating soon. :beer-toast1: It is a great achievement and something that you should be proud of. Whatever you do, follow what is in your heart because that is where you will be the happiest. When you follow your heart, people will see your passion and they will see something that is very genuine. :thumbup: Don’t be a fake and don’t burn bridges because you never know what could happen in the future. It took your brother a long time to figure this out but it’s better now than never. This is the best advice I can give you. Well keep you updated on here. Won't be in contact until I hear back from the judges about my mini-project. I’m looking to win this one very bad because it will be screen to VIP guests from the industry. If I can win this one or place second in my category, the floodgate will surely open even more. Even top five for each category will have their work mentioned in some capacity.

Inspiration to the Younger Sister
In life, there are gonna be people who don't believe in you :uzi:
Head up, chin up because you already know that is not even true
Don't let them tell you what to do cuz they never walked in your shoes :flaming:
Continue to work hard continue to be real until your break through:pesas:
You'll never know who'll be checking out your work before you knew
There's lots of people on your team, lots of people supporting you and your dream :ole:
So let your light radiate, let it shine and gleam
Then you'll reign supreme and your name will be mainstream

Don't do it for the money, don't do it for the fame :firedevil:
Don't do it to make a name, definitely don't play silly games :devil:
Cuz it could catch up to you and it would be a total shame
Do it because you love it, do it because it's your definite aim
You can write it down:icon_writing:
Take a picture however you wanna do it
You're a songwriter, you're a fighter, not an overnighter :number_one:
Let em know you'e still here, standing strong a soul survivor
Delivering outstanding melodies sharper than a sniper :sniper:
Hitting notes higher and higher like a carrot slicer
When it's time, you'll know cuz they'll be endless buyers listening to your cypher :jump::singer:

CTR

So how did we get to this point in time you all may ask? For the past couple of months, I have been working with a writing coach on strengthening my writing portfolio. At first, I wanted to write Novels and be an author but after a while, I felt restricted. So in mid-January, I've asked my instructor if I can try my hand in writing scripts for movies, plays, etc. Now mind you, I did win a couple of writing contests in January but I wanted to do something that was more artistic. A my friend whom I've gone to college with, gave me an interesting lead. He's friend with these people out in Cali who are running an independent production company.

This production company is rapidly expanding after gaining a huge fan base online especially on YouTube. They have made movies before but last year was the first time that they released an international one where they cast big name Asian actors/celebrities. They have great connection in the entertainment industry as a lot of their friends are actors and actresses on major TV shows and in the movies. I recently joined them as they were shooting a TV series with Harry Shum. They have been to the Cannes and Sundance film festival as their films have been showcased there. So, you gotta be VIP to go to those two film festivals. :)

I wanted to surprise the one person that I love at that time that I have gotten a gig with a production company in LA. And that our stature was going to be much closer by the time I wanted to meet her in July. What I saw and read made me questioned her motives so I decided to keep it under wrap until today. That's why it was the most gut wrenching thing that I've ever done in my life. To the point where it made me depressed and my co-workers at work could see it in me. That was how much I loved her and how much she meant to me. I was not going to be second in anyone's book or anybody's backup ever. My whole life, I have proven those people wrong over and over again. No point in being with someone if they are lukewarm and you're the only one who went all in. So on March 8th, three days before my birthday, I went to her page for the last time to say my peace. I didn't say anything but it was more of a symbolic gesture on my part. And I haven't gone back since nor will I go back. No hidden agenda(s) here sis. I'm not going to go into details cuz only she knows what happened and my little sister is the other person. Now, I just feel free and not restricted at all. A bit sad but a lot happier because I was true to myself. Be loyal to people who are loyal to you. And this will be the last time I speak about this subject. Phil 4:13

So, my next project won't start until the end of MAY so I took the liberty and flew back home to the Midwest where I can shoot my short film for that all important contest. I've written the script and I am shooting it this weekend. May 9th is coming fast. And no, it's not a love story but a touching story with action in it. I got to trust GOD on this one. I've been reading a book called the Law of Success and I got my hand on the original copy. "The Law of Success From The 1925 Manuscript Lessons"

I believe in myself. I believe in those who work with me. I believe in my employer. I believe in my friends. I believe in my family. I believe that God will lend me everything I need with which to succeed if I do my best to earn it through faithful and honest service. I believe in prayer, and I will never close my eyes in sleep without praying for divine guidance to the end that I will be patient with other people and tolerant with those who do not believe as I do. I believe that success is the result of intelligent effort and does not depend upon luck or sharp practices or double-crossing friends, fellowmen, or my employer. I believe I will get out of life exactly what I put into it; therefore, I will be careful to conduct myself toward others as I would want them to act toward me. I will not slander those whom I do not like. I will render the best services of which I am capable because I have pledged myself to succeed in life and I know success is always the result of conscientious and efficient effort. Finally, I will forgive those who offend me because I realize that I will sometimes offend others and I will need their forgiveness.

Signed _____________________________________________

cecilia

Staff member
I'm so sorry to hear about what happened ... Glad to hear you gotten better and over it. Women love goal oriented men so I'm sure your right one will come your way when you cross that bridge with her.

I look forward to your action film. Good work will pay off in the end ... Wishing you all the best in your journey!

Last edited:

CTR

Nong Cecilia, it's all right. Sometimes, things happen for a reason that we do not understand. Always trust GOD in your time of struggle. I'm goal oriented but I also know how to have fun. Work hard play hard that's my motto.

Listening to: Understand me - Daboyway x Anarchy

The Journey
You can't change the past
But you can change what hasn't been forecast
Go out there explore the world have a big blast
Write a song, make a movie, make a splash
I don't even rap but this rhyme scheme is killing instrumental
My flow and words are beautifully assemble
I'm an artist, a rebel,
But most importantly I know where I came from I stay humble
Hustling, building up my credential with those who are influential
Thank GOD everyday for taking me to the next level
Helping me build something special so I can be successful
Having fun a long the way not being too serious
Keeping it positive, keeping it real, keeping it glorious

This is to my little sister.

This is food for thought. Nothing negative just from my personal experiences. Even in the most challenging of times, you can still praise GOD because he will always be there for you. Amen.

CTR

Watching : THE STAR 12 | EP.36 on YouTube
That right there is true passion and that right there is a fighting spirit. Full of grace and full of inspiration to others even though it didn't end the way we envisioned. But it doesn't mean it is the end but just the beginning of a beautiful journey. It doesn't matter how many times you get knock down, what matters is that you get back up again. Stay humble but also stay hungry

Cecilia, the clip that I've shown to you was something that I've filmed over a month ago. It was done in about 3 hours and we didn't have the proper lighting at that time. That trailer is a sequel to what I just got done filming. I've learned so much in term of producing and my background in writing really helped it. I'm always trying to create tension in each scene because each character has his or her own agenda.

In a way, I am trying to pitch a TV series or put it in the mind of those people who are judging the contest. We're not professional and I have a lot to learn still but I am learning fast as I am working with those who are experience than I am. We're still working on color grading each scene to convey a feeling or emotion. In term of special effect, my brother in law and I are still new at it. I hope I can improve a lot until the end of the year so I can submit a short for the Sundance film festival next January. You'll probably laugh if you saw our old clips. lol.

In the street they might call me a hustler
But I'm all about the cross, Christ is the lord I'm a believer
Christ my healer, my teacher, and my leader
The one who helps me become an over-achiever
I do it from the heart, homies that just rhyming
Knocked down got up and I'm still smiling
I'm grinding, climbing, and rising with my writing
Yeah I blew up, but they like that
They switched up on me, and I ain't like that
And if you're looking for me homie, I'm in the city of Angels
Ride with the top down so I'm closer to God

I'm finally in a good state in life now. No drama with anybody's baby momma. lmao. The sunshine is finally back and I'm free again. The fresh clean air smells so good.