Poo Soam Fao Sub

sarN

sarNie Granny
really , another drama ? wealth? Curse? Fire , wind and water? >>>> im picking up key words like google lady :wub: .. i hope dis time they have a baby .. *sigh* LNJ >> tricked me :lmao:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
*sigh* Sarn, you're still moping around about a baby not being cast in Lhong Ngao Jun?

I want to see a baby too, but then if they're going to film in Spain, no mother would let their baby go that far into another country. Unless, they film part of it in Spain and part of it in Thailand.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
lalalek said:
Where else? The THAIDRAMA WEBSITE!!!!!! :D check it out for your self.......

I think that they just posted it up this morning because i didn't see it yesterday!!!
[post="102084"][/post]​
Are u sure you saw it at Thaidramafan website?...cuz the way you said it is the exact same spelling I posted here @ Sarnworld... -_- and also there's a little article that came with it...as well...

Anyways...this lakorn is about Sarunyu cuz the title has something to do with the grandfather or old man...and Sarunyu is playing that part....

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) Wow...kob is on a role this year...she got 4 or 5 lakorn line up this year....hopefully its true...wooohoooo...another lakorn with Kob and stefan...can't wait...they probably wouldn't show until next though..but that's okay...can't too see it...love these two together... :wub:

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Well, we know she is almost fiished filming Kon Rak Game Payabat but the rest of the lakorns haven't been confirmed yet so they're considered rumors right now.

cikna

sarNie Adult
OMG! I REALLY hope the rumour is true! Another lakorn for kob and stefan.crossing finger!!!! Hope to be KOB NO.1 Malaysian fan!!! hehehe

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
can't wait.... i like p' kob....i hope rumors are true because i want to see her a lot!!!!

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
if the story focus on the grandpa what about our favorite couple how will they play into the lakorn

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Maybe one of na'ek and pra'ek owns the heritance and it related to the grandpa. I hope na'ek is the one related to the grandpa, that way he can take care of na'ek while he watches his wealth. And maybe pra'ek is an archaeologist.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Bee said:
:) Wow...kob is on a role this year...she got 4 or 5 lakorn line up this year....hopefully its true...wooohoooo...another lakorn with Kob and stefan...can't wait...they probably wouldn't show until next though..but that's okay...can't too see it...love these two together... :wub:
[post="102336"][/post]​
Just only 3 lakorn line up this year ja. (Duang Jai Prattana, BpooSomFaoSap, and Suan Saan Ruk). But P'Pui said, P'Kob not in SuanSaanRuk.
If not count Lhong Ngao Jun and Kon Ruk Game Payabath then only 3. If P'Kob not accept SuanSaanRuk then only 2 lol

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
she has to!!!!!!!ahhhh i knowitwillbetough for her.... butiono she shoulnd't miss it...... awww.... i'd love to see kob in 4 lakorns....

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
From what i've read here..the storyline seems really good...i like watching real drama heheh Wow, i'm soooo excited to see kob and stefan again :D