Poo Soam Fao Sub

Mae

sarNie Adult
Holy....Stefan and Kob look HOT together...they do make a lovely couple...omg...yay, this is gonna be a big hit like LNJ...Kob is on a roll this year with so many great lakorns coming out and acting with some of Thailand's hottest actors, Chakrit, Num, Stefan, etc...yay....

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing, Kob will looks good in boran... and I wonder if Stephan will pays in the first generation. So great to see the old faces here too ;)

moilee

sarNie Adult
Any more pix on this lakorn? I'm also looking forward for this besides KRGP. I love Stefan&Kob in LGJ and can't wait to see them again in PSFS.....love you guys.

shubby

sarNie Adult
so, DJP will end like in september jackielee?? cus i really miss kob and stefan on screen now..i just can't wait.... thanks

anjos

man....what's up...with all the scaret....of these lakorn....it like they dont want anyone to know......gosh....hopefully....there's something soon.....cant waite...

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Great news...PSFP will begin to film on the 14th, which is next week. Thanks to P' Pui for the info and Mon @ Gheb Tawan. :) Another Kob's lakorn to look forward mixed with Boran/Modern

moilee

sarNie Adult
Jackielee,

Thanks for this lovely news. That means we will get to see some news and pix on this soon:).

moilee

sarNie Adult
I heard that both Kob and Stefan are going to play two generations in this lakorn. What do you guys think about Stefan in the thai old custom for his first generation..I hope they don't make him instead an english man or something.

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah kob and stephen does look hot in this ceremony pix...can't wait to watch it....

shubby

sarNie Adult
kob look pretty, but i just don't like the hair do..hehehe...but i hope that they will dress stefan in an traditional dress too...can't wait..hehe