Poo Soam Fao Sub

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
i really want to know what the storyline is because it does sound really interest that kob would play in two different generations

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Oh no not Stefan again! He can't act! I didn't watch their last lakorn because his acting ability...wait he didn't have any. The dude can't act, and he is not good looking either. How I wish it was someone else and not Stefan.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Alhambra1 said:
Oh no not Stefan again! He can't act! I didn't watch their last lakorn because his acting ability...wait he didn't have any. The dude can't act, and he is not good looking either. How I wish it was someone else and not Stefan.
[post="171042"][/post]​

You mean Num cause Stephan get tp play a brave fighting soldier in this lakorn ( Bring back the time of Sai Lo Hit)... Num would be perfect for this role..can't get enough of Kob and Num!!! I hope they pair up again real soon :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
stephen in boran outfit..i still perfer Num..Stephen can barely speak fluent thai so i dont know how hes gonna olden language

thanx to Sum1nusa

moilee

sarNie Adult
It's cool to see Kob in this kind of lakorn......but Stefan....I did imagine him in this custom...he doesn't look that bad (up there)...even with that old fashion hair of his. I'm glad that they pair up again...love Kob and Stefan:).

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
i don't like believe it until i see it..CROSS MY FINGER THAT IS NOT GOING TO BE LIKE THAT..

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
But they going to die in the first generation too..but I don't know how it going to be like..
The second generation takes place in Spain I think.. wonder if they ever go..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Well this lakorn is supposedly Dida's biggest project for 2006...it will probably air in 2007 but for 2006 this one is their biggest.

So I hope they put in a lot of work and effort into it and not rush...and I hope they film it as much as possible and not add on...

Stefan's is not a bad looking actor...I rewatched Lhong Ngao Jun and you know he has charm...something that Willy Mcintosh had when he was younger... But the problem with Stefan is that he sorta try too hard in some scenes and he seem a bit stiff/shy....although he's not as sexy as Bee Bandit but he is definitely eye candy. LoLz I'm talking about his face not *ahem* his body.

I am looking forward to this one too...it's mystery and past life. Ch7 made really good ones in the past so I hope this one is as good.

Ciao!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Well this lakorn is supposedly Dida's biggest project for 2006...it will probably air in 2007 but for 2006 this one is their biggest.

So I hope they put in a lot of work and effort into it and not rush...and I hope they film it as much as possible and not add on...

Stefan's is not a bad looking actor...I rewatched Lhong Ngao Jun and you know he has charm...something that Willy Mcintosh had when he was younger... But the problem with Stefan is that he sorta try too hard in some scenes and he seem a bit stiff/shy....although he's not as sexy as Bee Bandit but he is definitely eye candy. LoLz I'm talking about his face not *ahem* his body.

I am looking forward to this one too...it's mystery and past life. Ch7 made really good ones in the past so I hope this one is as good.

Ciao!
When I first say Stephen, that was my thought exactly!!!! He reminds soooo much of willy. But Stephen lacks the charisma that leading actors have...... probably because his thai isn't so good.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Stephen has the looks but his acting is abit stiff.

sorry off topic

although he's not as sexy as Bee Bandit but he is definitely eye candy. LoLz I'm talking about his face not *ahem* his body.
omg Bee Bandith is sooo HOT!!..and his eyes is to dye for..*faints* lol

jackielee978

sarNie Adult

Ciao!

I just rewatched LNJ.. he not that bad.
Hopefully his acting improved along with his thai speaking..
This lakorn should probably air in the early next year... wanted to see a this kind of lakorn which Channel 7 hardly done. No more Nam Nao..

moilee

sarNie Adult
I don't know why some of you don't like Stefan....comparing him to some actors that I saw....Stefan is ten times better looker than these nasty actors....I don't want to mention names 'cause might offend some of you here. Anyways, I thought he's very sexy posing with Yardtip in one of his mags. I think he should work out more and try to maintain his body when he first came out. That's my opinion. P.S....looking forward to see their second lakorn "PSFS".

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
yes i definitley agree on that...anways how could there not new on this lakorn laterly...

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
*Latest news*
Stephan and Kob have to go to Spain to film the next generation for this lakorn..
There pics of them @ SKF going to the airport..