Poo Soam Fao Sub

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i think this lakorn is getting very interesting, it got good at the part when they start in going into the forest dont you think? but what was the whole part of the whole girls village? was it just to prove that boys are liars? they didnt even kill them, i thought they had to fight for their life or something but they were easily free to go... so i dont really get it......

vina_lek

I'm actually more into this lakorn during the venture into the forest as well. I basically skipped through the other parts, although Stefan & Kob are really cute together. :rolleyes:

The village w/ the girls... hm, I'm not really sure. Maybe it's just part of the story about "khon dee."

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I just started this lakorn and ended on epi10, but I have to say that it's getting on my nerves. They obviously like each other and blah blah blah, but Stephen's character is too weak to do anything. Both characters are too nice and I don't like it. At least make one of them brave and commanding.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Someone mentioned that n'eng died in episode 16. How did she die? Was she sick? Was she got kill by this Sonia? Was she died protecting pr'eng? Thanks:).

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Probably died from protecting the pr'ek from the bullet..I don't know who trying to shoot Stephan.. it either Rang or the ghost of Kob's mother

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
She didn't die by protecting pra'ek. In episode 15 pra'ek was shot by Rang. Sonia blame the fault on Pimala cause both guys loved her and was fighting for her. So she lied to Rang that she'll take care of Pimala (cause she was kinda sick), but actually she drags her away from where they group was resting and took out a knife on Pimala. In the preview for the last episode they showed that Rang found them and shot Sonia, he loves Pimala so he'll kill anyone who tries to take Pimala from him. Somehow, pra'ek didn't die when Rang shot him. From the original plot na'ek will die because she was willing to replace her mother position and protect the nation's treasure as a spirit.

numfon

sarNie Adult
She didn't die by protecting pra'ek. In episode 15 pra'ek was shot by Rang. Sonia blame the fault on Pimala cause both guys loved her and was fighting for her. So she lied to Rang that she'll take care of Pimala (cause she was kinda sick), but actually she drags her away from where they group was resting and took out a knife on Pimala. In the preview for the last episode they showed that Rang found them and shot Sonia, he loves Pimala so he'll kill anyone who tries to take Pimala from him. Somehow, pra'ek didn't die when Rang shot him. From the original plot na'ek will die because she was willing to replace her mother position and protect the nation's treasure as a spirit.
O_O so Pim's mom DOES end up in 'hell' forever, right?

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i hope that lady do end up in hell she is so selfish and sooo evil!!! so if nangak replace her mom spirit what does that mean to the mom? she get to be free but she'll still be a ghost right?

vina_lek

w/ Kob's mom, I really don't think she's all that bad. B/c remember when she first saw Kob in this generation, she was crying and really sad, b/c Kob is engaged to someone she doesn't love. But then that guy(the one w/ Kob's mom's ghost) said something to her, and she got all EVIL! :blink:

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
SO DOES THIS MEAN THAT KOB AND STEFAN WON'T END UP TOGETHER?

moilee

sarNie Adult
Wow...I like the ending where pr'eng kept his promise to n'eng. I'm glad that they're together at the end.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww..That sucks..I was really look forward to an un-happy ending...Because I get sick of lakorns where pra aek and nang aek always get each other at the end..