Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma(No Problem)

tinah

sarNie Coma
damn ploys so hot and gorgeous at the same time. i couldnt stop starring at her lol she has the n'rai/n'ek look

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
damn ploys so hot and gorgeous at the same time. i couldnt stop starring at her lol she has the n'rai/n'ek look
That's exactly how I would describe Ploys looks! Two reasons she has the nang rai/nang aek look are: 1. She's "sexy" a lot of leading ladies are pretty or beautiful but hardly are sexy and 2. I saw her first when she was in Look Tard w Fluke and Oum S where she played a whore so that's always in the back of my mind... Not a lot of nang rais become the nang aek so good for her. Ploys so cute w Pors kid... I wasn't planning on watching this but its a cute one ill stick around.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Dittto! Ploy does have that n'rai/nang'ek look:) She can totally pull both if off! Same with her older sister NOON also.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I finished two episodes from Wishy's youtube! :) LOL. This lakorn is tooo halarious! Ploy is so gorgeous but she's soooo clumsy, sassy & materialistice! :p LMAO. I like Por's role in here, he's such a laid back, funny and gentle guy! :) Finally he is outta' of the agressive mad man roles! :p Ha. A change for once but then his next upcoming lakorn which is w/ Pat his another agressive role though. :rolleyes: But anyway Tui is soooo annoying in here, he's such a jerk! :rolleyes: I don't like him in rai roles either. The only lakorn I liked him in was Look Sao Ganam w/ FON<3. :) Por's little boy is sooo adorable in here, he plays as a great daddy! I think that FON would've suit this role also. I really want to see her as a high-so chick! Lol. :p

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
im enjoying this lakorn too...its hilarious. loving ploy in this...she's getting a lot better at this nek role...her screaming has been getting a lot better too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG this is like totally funny... but so annoying with Dick, the dick :loool: Tui doesn't fit the role but gosh do I hate him in here. LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wonder if they purposedly picked that name. I heard this was base on a book (lol) so was the name Dick used LMAO

I thought Poo Yai Lee was kind of messed up. I would have been pissed off; she was burnt (I know how it feels, I was canoing last weekend and I was burnt badly by the sun rowing around the lake for only 30 minutes); she had to row (he didn't even help her lol) and now her heels broke. LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaa at first i couldn't figure out what tui's name was. i thought it was deet then later on i realized dat it's dick lol i was like what da funk hahaha he's perdy annoying and his acting makes his character more annoying.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
maybe i should watch this after reading all your guys comment. not a big fan of ploy but i guess i have to agree that she does have the nek and nrai look. im gonna give this one a shot since the storyline seems cute and interesting.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am not too fond of Ploy either. I don't hate or dislike her or anything, but I really enjoy her nang rai roles more.

Diamend, you probably got confused because Ploy wasn't speaking correctly. I hope she throws in her two famous lines: "relationship..." and "chemical..." :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
"Ploy Cherman needs to stop speaking in english” says a netizen at Pantip. Lately it seems Ploy has been using too many english words mixed with Thai in her interviews and it’s starting to disturb some of the Thai public.

Oh no, this is not a debate to say Thai celebrities shouldn’t use too many english words in their interview because according to the topic, speaking in english is not the problem. However the problem is ‘using incorrect english’ and not making sense. Netizens are saying Ploy’s overuse of english is so wrong and stupid that it proves to be more embarassing than cool. Here are some examples of Ploy’s Thai + English interviews.

Ploy are you dating a singer from KOTIC?

Ploy replies with “I relationship with everybody” “…พลอยก็ relationship กับทุกคน” “Ploy gor ‘relationship’ gup touk khon”

Err..what’s that supposed to mean?

How come you’re so close to khun ying Mann?

Ploy says “Because our chemical goes well together” “เพราะ chemical เราเข้ากัน” “Praw chemical rao kao gun”
Your chemical? You mean chemistry?

So those are just two examples of Ploy’s fobbishness brought up at Pantip webboard and obviously english is not Ploy’s first language but why does she keep using it all the time? Does she know that she’s constantly dogging herself on national TV? Probably not, chances are Ploy probably think she looks cool mixing her Thai with english..

But unfortunately it makes her look stupid, absolutely stunning but not so bright. This is why netizen feels the need to voice their opinion..because C’mon, someone’s gotta tell her.

Credit to Dirtiilaundry

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol u know ploy's actually fluent in english LOL but thai people take english words and use dem in all sorts of ways all da time. they break down words too. especially dem youngens. like da word paranoid they cut it and use noid for short. it's weird

fun

Expired Sarnie
Then wouldn't she be able to distinguish that relationship is not a verb LMAO...

And sometimes she doesn't say "dick" or it could just be me :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
no i hear when she say dick lol her english is fluent and people in thailand should know dat cause she does a show in english. thai people be usin dem english words incorrectly all da time i dunno y they gettin on her bout it lol maybe she tryin to start a new trend lmao like how noid became a word now for them. i don't like it when they use english mixed w/ thai especially those who can't speak english for real

fun

Expired Sarnie
I find it funny when my mom spoke English. You should have seen me and my sisters. We just bursted out laughing. It was like the oddest moment ever. We have never heard my mom speak English before and that was like the first time ever. And my mom does a better job than Ploy when mixing English with another language. I don't mind people mixing two or even three languages together but somehow it ought to make sense. I haven't heard Ploy speak English before. I find it funny, when in lakorns, for example Num. His English isn't that bad in lakorns but when after seeing some clips on YouTube, he can't even speak English :loool: