Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma(No Problem)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
yop same thing w/ mia and parraya. it's ok to use mia and pua when they're officially married though
Oh, I've always been curious about the translation (non-Thai speaker here). Okay, 'mia' and 'pua' when you're not married. But if you're married, the husband is your 'samee' and the wife is your 'parraya'. Do I get them right ?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i guess u missed my previous post to dat one lol
lol it's not good to call somebody ur pua when ur not officially married to dem it means he already got under ur skirt LOL
so if a guy calls his gf his mia then he exposing to da world dat he got under her skirt lol

cecilia

Staff member
i guess u missed my previous post to dat one lol

so if a guy calls his gf his mia then he exposing to da world dat he got under her skirt lol
so cute how you put it this way. it is also why n'rai want p'ek to call them this so that they can claim them as their to keep -- good way to keep other ppl our of their business -- and that is why i love it when p'ek yelled out 'IT'S HUSBAND/WIFE problem, don't bother' to outsider (a sign of ownership) -- however, it's bad when put it in reality, feel sorry for those that get their image ruin b/c of such way of expression.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Thanks for explaining. ^_^

This lakorn is hilarious (since I'm not distracted by the slang -_- ). Love both Por and Ploy. I've only seen Ploy in BGST with Aum and Aff - never thought then that she could do comedy like this. And the boy is adorable - he's got a HUGE crush on Ma - soooo cute! :wub: Can't wait for the moment when Ma discover that Por is Phoo Yai Lee. Ooohh - I bet she's gonna be SO mad!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ahhh!! i want cute scenessss!! lol aw, she better not leave after she finds out that nai wow is poo yai leee! cant wait =)

EDIT: i LOVED EPISODE 7! AHHHHH! :) it was cute & cheesy. hahahaha!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
*sigh* That boy is waaaaaayyyyyy sooooo cute! ^_^ When he started 'praising Pued' to Ma's friends and Dick .. LOL, too funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I swear, lakorn kids are always so cute and talented - they can steal the show, given the chance ;) Still remember that kid in "Wimarn Sai" (with Chakrit & Bee N.). Is he still around ?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh dat lil boy from chakrit/bee's lakorn is SOOOOO CUTE! he looks so mischievous lol sooo cute

fun

Expired Sarnie
*sigh* That boy is waaaaaayyyyyy sooooo cute! ^_^ When he started 'praising Pued' to Ma's friends and Dick .. LOL, too funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I swear, lakorn kids are always so cute and talented - they can steal the show, given the chance ;) Still remember that kid in "Wimarn Sai" (with Chakrit & Bee N.). Is he still around ?
No not the one from Pong and Bee recent lakorn Buang Ruk Kammathep. LOL he is so not cute even with the Harry Potter glasses. :loool: But definitely the little boy from Wimarn Sai. I continue to watch it for him.

Oh I love the little girl from Ruk Deaw Khong Jenjira... she was a cutie... is she still in the entertainment business?

Oh my gosh, Pued is too cute. He will be a big flirt when he gets older. The part where Ma was sick, Pued said to his dad that he's a man, if he wipes her then she will be disgraced. But I'm a kid. Oh he just cracks me up! And I got to say about the two friends. What great friends, I swear instead of encouraging and giving her their support , they totally looked down on her... that was just sad. I mean good that they care about her but gosh putting her down is another story. Anyways I officially don't like her friend, Samorn. She is straight up dumb, a man doesn't change over night. And encouraging Ma to give him another chance. Oh please. I wouldn't want a dumb friend like her. LOL on the other hand, I like Walai. I just absolutely love how she treats Dick like trash.

I am on episode 7 and I didn't expected to like it this much.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dats mean. all kids are cute in their own way. yea her friends are like typical city people lol

eps 8 was good. he accidentally kissed her lol and on da lips too haha dat scene was really cute

fun

Expired Sarnie
dats mean. all kids are cute in their own way.
I am almost donw with 7.. oh gosh when she found out that Wao Neung was Poo Yai Lee, I got the goosebums. He isn't bad looking but he sure wasn't cute lol...Plus the way he act was annoying instead of adorable lol but that was how I saw it.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol maybe he's cute in real life. i feel sad when people say bad things bout kids cause they're kids they don't know much. oh talkin bout kids da lil girl dat play lil ploy is really cute lol she talk like a cartoon hahaha

fun

Expired Sarnie
Same here, but I can't lie. I do judge lol... I try not to but it's in all us human.I have nothing against that kid, he just wasn't cute in the lakorn alone.

Okay I just got done with 7... I was smiling like a fool when Ma drove off without Dick. LOL she so abandon him... but I am starting to get beyond annoyed with his characteristics. LOL I can't take crap from people like him in reality. Ma is too nice lol... I would have filed a lot of complaints... restraining order for sure lol