Pood Ruk Nah Moh

superstar

sarNie Egg
I thought the same way too...that Bua character is a ghost because the way she didn't want to see Beam and her excuse for it was so lame...It was more like she was scare to see him because she has a secret...and it seems like nobody notice she exist and on one part I saw the security guard tum boon and it could have been for her....Also, when she told dan that its not to late now that they met...because he said he wish he had met a cute neighbor like her when he was alive.

vina_lek

whoa! bua's a ghost? i would have never guess. if that's true, i love this lakorn. :wub: it's such a feel good lakorn, although yeah, the dan/benz thing is sort of sad, but the lakorn has a really light nature to it in general.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep.7 is so romantic the part Benz hug and kiss Dan in the rain and Dan hug Benz under the umbrella. It looks like they will have a lot of sweet scenes together. I want them to end up together But then Bua is cute too. Dan end up with Bua is cute too. I like them from Peechai. Probably at the end Dan and Bua went to go reborn the same time?!? Next part will be good.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wait how can benz and dan be hugging if dan died in epi 1??????

vina_lek

i haven't watched the ep. of dan & benz hugging yet, but dan can physically do things to people. so i guess he was able to hug benz, & she felt it? :huh: that's going to be a sweet & sad scene... can't wait to watch it tonight, when i get home. :wub:

beam is funny in this. hope he gets a sweet scene soon, too. i want to watch... but it's kind of weird, too... he & dan going after the same girl. ;)

sine18

sarNie Egg
wow bua's character can possible be a ghost..haha..so many twist in this lakorn..which i am loving. It does make sense though since she ends up with dan. But I want some more sweet scenes between her and dan... and beam and benz..not seeing them yet.. Bua is not showing up alot in the episodes..i hope there are more of her in the next ones, because her relationship with dan needs to develop. Dan gets to hug both n'eks.. so unfair for Beam. I hope dan kisses Bua too in this lakorn, because there was not much going on in P'chai. But then again Beam is also in this lakorn, and what would he say if his friend was to kiss his sister in front of him.

PaoKeek

sarNie Egg
wow bua's character can possible be a ghost..haha..so many twist in this lakorn..which i am loving. It does make sense though since she ends up with dan. But I want some more sweet scenes between her and dan... and beam and benz..not seeing them yet.. Bua is not showing up alot in the episodes..i hope there are more of her in the next ones, because her relationship with dan needs to develop. Dan gets to hug both n'eks.. so unfair for Beam. I hope dan kisses Bua too in this lakorn, because there was not much going on in P'chai. But then again Beam is also in this lakorn, and what would he say if his friend was to kiss his sister in front of him.

:clap: Wonderful. You're speaking on bahalf of me too. Same ideas!!!! :clap:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep.9 Dan&Benz love scenes. Kissing.So sweet. Benz's so lucky to have love scenes with both Dan & Beam. A lot of the fans is so jealous of her. heheh. Yeah i want Dan to have a cute/sweet scenes with Bua too but i doubt it.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
but if she's a ghost how come she has a reflection in the mirror unlike dan. He didn't have a reflection. The part she had his picture all over her mirror you can see her reflection. Plus she burn clothing for dan too. Can 1 ghost burn another clothes for another ghost? Kinda don't make sense in that part.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!! this isn't new for dan why am I freaking out! hehehe...i should've known!!!! of course there's gonna be a kissing scene! it's dan! it was sweet sorta...wonder if beam's gonna get a kiss scene...bua too! ;)

vina_lek

beam gets a kiss?!! :yahoo: i can't wait for the next ep. of benz & beam in that cave! looks soooo cute! :wub:

also, i want to see what happens to that girl ghost who was running away from the grim reaper so that she can tell her boyfriend, goodbye.

and so if bua is a ghost, she doesn't know? that's so sad... can't wait for the story to unfold about her character. i adore bua so much! :wub:

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Hey that will be good if Bua is a ghost too than Dan won't be alone, they can both go re-born and be together. I want Dan and Bua to develop a relationship because it seem Benz is falling for Beam. I know Dan will be hurt but he has to let go because he is only a soul, it best if Benz is with a good guy that can take care of her like Beam. Beam and Dan are like attached some reason.

This lakorn is good, I wanted Dan to be the main p'ek but it seem its going to be Beam. As long as Dan gets with Bua that will be good. I highly doubt there will be any love scenes between Dan and Bua because Beam is there. *sighs* He's overprotected over his sister but still acting is acting.

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
wenever there is a grl between dan and beam, beam is the one who got the grl most of the time.....if dan didnt R pim in PN2L, mayb she mite end with beam too but that how the story go..........beam always get the grl in their mv or lakorn and they always save dan for me lol