Pookarn Reuy Lai(Step Onward)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
the ending was cute. made me blush through out the whole episode...the wedding was cute too. the girls look lovely and the guys looking good too especially por.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Does anyone know the name of the actress that plays Por's pretty, young grandma? I remember she was a N'ek in an old lakorn with Got. She's the daughter of a wealthy, well-known family, but after her parents died, she wasn't able to maintain her house, so she decided to rent it out, and she ended up being Got's landlord without his knowledge...She stayed with her housekeepers family in another house behind her house, and pretended to be her housekeeper's daughter, so when her housekeeper got hurt, she went in her place to be Got's housekeeper. Got was a famous writer, and the two ended up falling in love and he decided to marry her, still thinking that she was a housekeeper.

Got plays the middle son of a wealthy family, who never got along with his dad, and he ended up getting kicked out of his house, which was something his dad regretted. His siblings are money-hungry and are just waiting for the sick dad to die so they can find out how much they're getting from their dad. They never let Got see his dad because they don't want his dad to put him in the will. Got's dad's condition gets worse, but they don't take him to the hospital...so they look to hire a new housekeeper, and that's where she comes in. She's this goofy country girl, to them, but she takes the time to take care of Got's dad, and even gets him in to visit his dad, with a disguise...I don't know what it's called in Thai though, but do you guys know what I'm talking about?

navy

sarNie Adult
I love Por and Yard. I found them cute together. It's kind of lakorn that I can sit and laught ...and relax.........