Poot Mae Nam Khong (DaraVdo)

tassa

sarNie Egg
ummm...just wondering is weir gonna sing in dis lakorn...hope he does...he so gud...in dis kind of lakorns...ohh...and he so hot....mauh muah muah....

fun

Expired Sarnie
I watched the first 20 minute of the first episode. This I have to certainly pass, but when it is done airing, I’ll go straight to the end. I am not a big fan of Jui and there is no chemistry between Vier and Jui.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
this lakorn is werid...werid werid werid i tell ya. I watched up to epi 4 or 5. Forgot which one...but so far it's about the past. The Mea Num Kong Ghost under the water supposely fell in love with vier in the pass but i guess he choose Jui who was her sister. And they died i suppose...Jui and Vier reborns...but the other doesn't and so she wants to take revenge because they hurted her and so she captures Jui and uses her body and so on. Anyways it's werid and hard to explain..maybe someone else could explain better.

fun

Expired Sarnie
this lakorn is werid...werid werid werid i tell ya. I watched up to epi 4 or 5. Forgot which one...but so far it's about the past. The Mea Num Kong Ghost under the water supposely fell in love with vier in the pass but i guess he choose Jui who was her sister. And they died i suppose...Jui and Vier reborns...but the other doesn't and so she wants to take revenge because they hurted her and so she captures Jui and uses her body and so on. Anyways it's werid and hard to explain..maybe someone else could explain better.
Thanks for the short explaination. I didn't even get that far with this lakorn. I would be shock if the rating is above average for this lakorn cause not a good lakorns so far well to me it's not all that great nor good.

Mshizzle

sarNie Egg
Not a fan of Alexandra or Jui, but love Weir <3
Is this lakorn any good?
I don't know if i want to buy it or not, maybe i'll watch because or Weir lol
But yeeah is it a good lakorn?

x

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ummm honestly the ending was very lame lol. Weir and Jui said they loved eachother but I did not see any chemistry between them whatsoever other than yeah everytime she was captured by Aimee, Weir tries to help her. But it could also be because I didn't watch the whole lakorn lol only bits and parts when my sister played it.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw only bits and pieces on the satellite and I gotta say it was boring and stupid..It can't beat the old version one bit...

max

sarNie Elites
Speaking of the old version, can someone please tell me who the actress is? You know what is weird, you know that part where they are dancing outside of that place, I saw a video of that, except that I never knew that that was a part of this lakorn? I am weirded out for some reason because I use to watch that video and think about how pretty sure was and thought that she was just a Thai dancer... LOL... but if you know the actress's name please tell me. Thanks!