Por Malai Rimtang(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
^serioulsy, i dont' know why they keeps making him p'ek when really, he doesn't have that quality .. i think i rather see a crappy singing p'ek playing this role but have the looks for it .. *sighed* ... such depress when i see this lakorn .. why .. why .. why .. :lmao: .. DOES THAILAND really adore CHAIYA this much?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like him in period lakorn though but that is about it. His voice cracks me up. When he sings its good but so different from his voice. Thinking about it I am laughing just thinking about him talking. My voice is more manly than his. LMAO>

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
yeah he's okay in period lakrons but this one i think it's a bad idea!!! chaiya is not good looking at all he's tooo short iono...but really with beautiful aff iono.... i'd rather see CHAKRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's a good choice or maybe even rome iono!!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
oooh. i forgot about krit. but yup. i wouldn't mind him either .. i mean, out of all p'ek pls dont' let it be chaiya. .. i cant not stand him :lmao: with beautiful aff.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
for realss our beautiful aff come one they can do better!!! chaiya???? shoo make it worth the money hahaha t

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
It would probably better if she play w/ Aum Agian!!!!! :p :p :drool: :lmao:
Man I would watch them two act in a lakorn anytime!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
It would probably better if she play w/ Aum Agian!!!!! :p :p :drool: :lmao:
Man I would watch them two act in a lakorn anytime!! :yahoo: :yahoo:
shooi wouldn't mind at all iether i love them to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p specially hott aum whoooo damn he's a hottie.

cecilia

Staff member
*sighed* funfun, i wish we can change the p'ek to someone .. i wanna be in the director's shoe when it come to picking pranang :p

cecilia

Staff member
^i know huh. how can other lakorn be unconfirm and this one is confirm .. he must have not alot of lakorn :loool: .. okay, off the chain, ceci's is getting mean in here ..
but yup. i'm not against him but i just dont' see my pretty aff with him .. not scare of competition but scare of --- criticism :lmao: can't ch3 do any better than this? .. there are so many other actors out there .. why .. oh why .. :lmao: .. wonder if aff secretly cry at night on this or just slowly suck it in since most of the n'ek from ch3 act with him too ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
but isn't he like very very famous ? his fan prolly goin love it haha it could boost her up even though he need a boost too hahah ok.. jk . I actually like his lakorn w/ Tanya . My grandma LOVE it . She watch it so MANY MANY TIME with the volume on + 50 and not get tire of it ..seriously . .

cecilia

Staff member
^at a time like this. you make me laugh .. true on that. he's very big on the music scene. this will also boost up aff's career too but still .. why .. why .. why does it have to be chaiya :lmao: ..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
You guys lol It's no biggie. Chayai is Chayai. Nothing could change him. That's the way he his. Anywho, this lakorn isn't confirmed and might never be announced. Most lakorns are like that. It's just a little thing from Ch3, but it might not be real... :D

cecilia

Staff member
^kristy, looking at this right now. i think i rather have it BE UNREAL than real .. :loool: ..
better to have none lakorn than one with someone fan like me don't like :p (gosh, i'm so mean and harsh on him*feeling quilt*)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
^kristy, looking at this right now. i think i rather have it BE UNREAL than real .. :loool: ..
better to have none lakorn than one with someone fan like me don't like :p (gosh, i'm so mean and harsh on him*feeling quilt*)
lol I wouldn't want to see any n'ek with him either. He fits better with leekay.

cecilia

Staff member
^YES. i'm so with you on that .. only if thailand have same taste as us *sighed* let's hope this is one of those rumors lakorn .i would so love to see AFF on screen nonstop but with a HOT HOT HOT p'ek .. i mean. AGRESSIVE p'ek, my kind of p'ek. not the weakly kind :loool:

numfon

sarNie Adult
OMG! i wanna cry. lol i hope it's not true.

kristy, you're right. chaiya is chaiya, and he can never change. that's why he should only stick with his leegays and loogtung songs. the guy can barely act, and he's not even p'ek material. he's not even attractive or good looking, for crying out loud. doesn't he know this at all? aaah, the poor guy should just stop accepting lakons. -_-