Por Thrisadee-Sirita Jensen:Something still remain

starlet1985

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my god.. .this is like the hottest photoshoot...ever...!!!!!They both look so good..... Thanx for sharing :D Btw does anyone know what that tattoo is? Or what it means? Just curiuous lol xxx

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
oh wow! The 3rd picture is sexxxaaay (; HAHAHA i love it! I hope Por & Rita play a movie together soooon =)

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
They both look HOT!!!...Are they planning on doing a lakorn together or what???....Just finish watching her lakorn with Rome....that's where I've seen her...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
omg..... suffering the poor POR with eyeliner...... i feel him.. anyways i'm not a big fan of him but wow he actually looks pretty hottt

and as for my fav nang'eak atm..... BEAUTIFUL as ever!!!

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
gosh, its getting hot in here!!! they look so good together, now i want to see them in a lakorn together. wont that be awesome. however i would like to see him and Pat reunite again.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
gosh, its getting hot in here!!! they look so good together, now i want to see them in a lakorn together. wont that be awesome. however i would like to see him and Pat reunite again.

Hehehe...I agree!! I want to see Por and Rita in a lakorn, but my main focus is seeing Pat and Por reunite. Thank goodness my precious, Pat and Por, will be a couple in King Kaew Kar Fark. What a dream come true!!

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
they sure look very hot together and will love it for them to play in lakorns together, but i also will love it for him and namfon to hook up too.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hehehe...I agree!! I want to see Por and Rita in a lakorn, but my main focus is seeing Pat and Por reunite. Thank goodness my precious, Pat and Por, will be a couple in King Kaew Kar Fark. What a dream come true!!
you're lucky mara!i wait "sanea nguern tra",please confirm,confirm cause my heart is broken :p

skies

sarNie Adult
hmmm, they make one hot pairing...haha...now, that got me thinking...what if they have a lakorn together? or do they?

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
oooooo the 3dr pix is soooooo O LA LA!!!.......KUTE.......^_^ he's hand is all over her jean.......hehee ^_^......KUTE