Porp Pee Fah (Kantana)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i didnt like how they did this lakorn.

the fact that yui and the mom is enemies from the past that fought over Oil. it wouldve been better if Oil ended up with the mom instead of another girl. thats just dumb, cuz in reincarnations, the n'ek and n'rai are enemies no matter what life they are in and n'ek always gets p'ek.

i wanna see noon's version now. how did that lakorn go?

^^ maybe it's up to interpretation. kind of reminds me of that recent pin & fang lakorn where pin was the evil vengeful ghost. :D

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
the old lakorn...noon grandma is curse to eat ppl organ? Her grandma betray this vow she made...i dun remember what...she not to get married and she did...something like that...P'k great Aunt is the ghost lady....so on so on..it was an ok lakorn..i only watch it for noon...srry bad summary

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yeah the remake kinda suck. Can it even be called a remake when it's like 95% different from the old one? Sammie's the n'ek but she's not really the main character. I think she's pretty but her character is dull. I mean the title is Porp Pee Fah which makes sense in the old one cause the main character was a combo of the 2 both a Porp and Pee Fah. And it revolved around that, the grandma and Noon. Here Yui is the main character but she isn't a pee fah. And Sammie has nothing to do with being a porb or pee fah, she's just the chick who's dating p'ek.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
This lakorn reminds meeh of the one that just aired...Poot Mea Nam Kong or something. It seems kinda similar...Pra ek is from the city and he goes to the village where he meets the ghost, the mom and the two girls. I hate graphics in lakorns...I don't know how this lakorn is gonna be. Ill give it a try.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Maybe this isn't really a remake but just similar title because I think maybe the character are just the same ^__-" I lost interest because of Sammie but im still watching for Yui and Oil lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
In Pantip this lakorn is getting a lot of bad remarks...As for me I will do the same lol Because this remake def. sucks and is boring..I didn't even finish episode 1...

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not too fond of that kind of magical/ghost lakorn, but it looks interesting though. It's good to see Yui as a ghost even though her black lipstick is all but glamorous ! I'm not convinced by Sammie, I don't think she's as talented as Noon (when she was the same age)... and Oil looks too old for her. OMG and that grandma : she freaks me out LOL !

noi

sarNie Hatchling
I don't remember much of the old one, but it was broken up into two parts. I'm not sure if it was her grandmother or her mother, but originally she was chosen as the one to dance the pee fah which will get rid of the ghosts. The role was a sacred one to the villagers. Part of her vow was that she would never get married, but when she met a guy she broke that vow. Because of the broken vow she in turn became like a zombie. The second part of the story was N'eks. She basically had to figure out how to get rid of the porp which is her family, but I think there was another porp as well that was going around killing the people.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i heart OIL I will watch this for him hehehe ^__^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I was about to watch this lakorn, but when I saw the special effects, I decided not to. It looks so cheesy... but the storyline seems good though.

maijune

SarNie Adult
I DIDN'T KNOW YOU GUYS STOPPED WATCHING....I'M STILL ON AND IT'S GETTING BETTER AS THEY SHOW MORE OF THE PAST LIFE, WHICH MAKES ME UNDERSTAND THE STORYLINE BETTER....I'M ABOUT TO WATCH EP 11 NOW....SEE YOU GUYS LATER...

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
hey mongstaness, you're wrong on that point, they didn't fought over Oil, the mom was Oil's elder brother's wife, and Oil had his own wife....

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
i didnt like how they did this lakorn.

the fact that yui and the mom is enemies from the past that fought over Oil. it wouldve been better if Oil ended up with the mom instead of another girl. thats just dumb, cuz in reincarnations, the n'ek and n'rai are enemies no matter what life they are in and n'ek always gets p'ek.

i wanna see noon's version now. how did that lakorn go?

Hey if you want to see the old version.. I found it last year in youtube.. and copied it in my Youtube account.. the link to the whole movie is..

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6A74735C96D97512
enjoy...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
hey mongstaness, you're wrong on that point, they didn't fought over Oil, the mom was Oil's elder brother's wife, and Oil had his own wife....
iono. i only read the summary, so i just assumed....i dont think i'll watch this lakorn tho....

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
haha, thE old version was really tacky to me, n noon was kinda chubby w/a puffy face...then...... ha....