Por's Trip to India

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Geez, how come they didn't invite me? Por, Mann, Go, Woot, Meji, Ploy and Pang are having such a great time. Wonder where's Pat? She's missing out on the fun!! I'm just curious because she usually hangs out with everyone from the Power 3 Club. Well, I guess she was in Korea filming Hima Tai Prajun. They look so happy. I love their free spirit!! These are the most incredible individuals...Credits to www.por23thrisadee.com.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing.. they sure did have Fun!!!!

What were they doing in India? jux cruzing around... :)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
Thanks for sharing.. they sure did have Fun!!!!

What were they doing in India? jux cruzing around... :)
[post="136751"][/post]​
That's a good question. I'm not sure, but I think they were just taking a vacation.

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
they look sooo close, if this was a personal vacation and no work, then they must be close close friends, awww they look like they are enjoyin it there! were these personal pics?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
SouthernGal said:
they look sooo close, if this was a personal vacation and no work, then they must be close close friends, awww they look like they are enjoyin it there! were these personal pics?
[post="165938"][/post]​
Yeah, these were personal pictures taken by Por. Everyone looks great off-screen!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
mango said:
They look like they had FUn aww but too bad Pat wasnt there =[
[post="136752"][/post]​
I know...it's too bad Pat wasn't there. It would have been much more fun for the crew. LOL. I guess Pat missed out on the opportunity because she was in Korea filming Hima Tai Prajun.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
navy said:
I wish I would be there with them.

Thank you for sharing.
[post="167574"][/post]​
Me too. LOL. I would love to meet up with the crew in India. You're welcome, Navy.

`HuNnY`

sarNie Hatchling
wow they flew to india must had a great time...even if they invited me i wouldnt be able go with them coz i dont have enough money to pay for the flights...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
`HuNnY` said:
wow they flew to india must had a great time...even if they invited me i wouldnt be able go with them coz i dont have enough money to pay for the flights...
[post="167939"][/post]​
Hahah...you're funny, HuNny. I wouldn't have money for the flight either. LOL.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
aw.Pat didn't join ...guess she has too many projects she need to finish.thanks for sharing the pixs ^_^ !

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
aw.Pat didn't join ...guess she has too many projects she need to finish.thanks for sharing the pixs ^_^ !
[post="168770"][/post]​
You're welcome, KristyS. Nope, Pat wasn't there because she was in Korea filming Hima Tai Prajun. It's too bad. If Pat would join, it would be a more exciting trip. LOL.