Poseidon's Lover

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Love it can't wait for more update... And also thanks for the new update

Cheesy? No. HOT? YES!!!!!!!
I love love their sexual tension between them. Their newly weds, new to each other, makes sense that they can't keep hands off each other..... This is sooooo good Donna...please update more when you can na. Thanks for this update ka.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks for the update Donna! And no, not cheesy at all. The part where he wipes her tears and tells her he's sorry it wont happen again got to me. He's sure a gentleman, just naughty when it comes to his wife lmfao.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you so much Donna for the updating another hot chapter!! I so appreciate your time and talent!! Awww...looks like it's love at first sight for Nadech!! He's already thinking and planning to make his wifey happy. I love the sexual tension between them as well. They are both so naughty for each other!

Donna, I really like this part: "It’s Mrs. Yaya Kugimiya now, babe.” Nadech said impatiently then he took his wife’s hand and he held it tightly." The name has a nice ring to it "Mrs. Yaya Kugimiya". If only this is true in real life! :cloud9: Wow, he's going be a really possessive and jealous husband!!

I can't wait to find out what other plans Nadech will have for Yaya other than a dream wedding for her, maybe another unforgetable wedding night and honeymoon? :coverlaf: I hope you will be able to update again.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
thanks for reading, ladies :D glad it wasn't too cheesy for all of you LOL anyways, I honestly don't know how will the story go hahaha I'll be brainstorming later and I'd probably post the new chapter in a few days :)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for reading, ladies :D glad it wasn't too cheesy for all of you LOL anyways, I honestly don't know how will the story go hahaha I'll be brainstorming later and I'd probably post the new chapter in a few days :)
Thanks again, Donna! A few more days until the next update, that's sounds great!! :kiss:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
:drools: :dance1: thanks love it cant wait 4 more....

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Arghhhhh... I'm new to asianfuse, i just want to let you know that you are amazing! LOVE your hot scene! I was out of breath reading it!!! Thank you so much for sharing and i'll be waiting for updates!!!! :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi donna love this super hot, sexy n amazing ff !!! yadech r perfect cos they're super delicious together, so wow hot yr ff is ! wish u'll continue when u have time, looking forward ! thank u donna !